Memes and gifs that will instantly trigger leftists

Hypno

Crow
1611846027_9uet09kyuh.jpg

I've read Snopes' explanation of why the above is 'mixed' (some claims are true and some false) as well as a couple of others 'fact checks'. So, basically their job is to jew out of saying that right wingers claims are true because it's not 100% true. Ah, very talmudic, their bosses must be proud of them.

Punchitchewie

Woodpecker
I've read Snopes' explanation of why the above is 'mixed' (some claims are true and some false) as well as a couple of others 'fact checks'. So, basically their job is to jew out of saying that right wingers claims are true because it's not 100% true. Ah, very talmudic, their bosses must be proud of them.
It’s all wordplay. I’ll see if I can dig up the one about Hilary “acid washing” her email server which fact checked false because she didn’t physically wash it in acid...

it works on the sheeple because they don’t dig any deeper past the “it’s been fact checked as false”

Found it

It’s all wordplay. I’ll see if I can dig up the one about Hilary “acid washing” her email server which fact checked false because she didn’t physically wash it in acid...

it works on the sheeple because they don’t dig any deeper past the “it’s been fact checked as false”

Found it

One of the biggest impacts of the Trump presidency was the lifting of the veil of how partisan and useless US media is. Also, left-wing fact check sites like Snopes and Media Matters lost all their credibility by not even pretending to be unbiased anymore. The ACLU, now the Anti Civil Liberties Union, made it obvious they only care about protecting Democrats free speech or others who align with them politically. Those organizations could never be taken seriously again.

Anyway, here's a meme:

meagan.jpg