Memes and gifs that will instantly trigger leftists

Hypno

Crow
2.jpeg

Gremlin

Robin
Who could you ever vote for who would have acted in the interest of the people ?
I was never given such a possibility .. that's just not how democracy works.
That's why democracy doesn't work. Has Plato been going over the heads of 99.9999% of people over the past 2400 years? Don't answer. I already know.

Sitting Bull

Woodpecker
Who could you ever vote for who would have acted in the interest of the people ?
I was never given such a possibility .. that's just not how democracy works.

You have to distinguish between limited and unlimited democracy.
Democracy is quite reasonable and useful (and indeed, often used) in a small group defined by common interests & competence.
"Universal" suffrage, on the other hand, is insanity (in the real world it means usurers hiding behind politicians hiding behind brainwashed masses).

Oberrheiner

Pelican
Democracy is quite reasonable and useful (and indeed, often used) in a small group defined by common interests & competence.
You witnessed that yourself when and where ?
Even from a blue pill point of view, that's a silly thing to say. Give a man a gun, you make a soldier. Give a man a political office, you make an army.
Oh sure, just give a man a gun and you have a soldier, we all know this by now :)

Give a man a political office and you know have a slave master on top of you.
If he indeed makes an army then you'll need to make a militia to defend yourself against its abuses.

Gimlet

Kingfisher

This is nonsense, what truly brings men together is service. Men like my father who served in Vietnam, they came back as brothers for a lifetime. They don't pretend too all be the same, they just know that their individuality does not matter in the grand scheme of what they serve. (Hence trannies in the military, they are disrupters who force the military to serve them)

Men who truly serve God cannot possibly be racist, if you are, you aren't serving God. Men get along when they believe in a power greater than themselves, and are willing to bow to that power, despite differences. To be racist while serving God is impossible, it means you think He created a human inherently worthy of scorn. That is impossible, thanks to Jesus there can be no inherent scorn for another person.

Last edited: