Memes and gifs that will instantly trigger leftists

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but about six months ago I went to the most upscale mall in my area (Gucci, Burberry, Pink, Louis Vuitton, etc) and about two-thirds of the crowd in the building were black people. It was such an unusual sight that I thought at first that they were African diplomats or royalty. But, when I listened to them they were all speaking in urban dialect so it appears that they were all African-American from the nearby city. It was funny, because I could hear other white people around me stage whispering to each other, "Why are there so many black people here today?"

I went home and searched around the Internet using phrases like "Why have there been so many black people at luxury retail stores in 2020?" And, I found that people were saying that the Black Lives Matter organization was so deluged with donations from woke corporations and liberal NPCs after the riots that the leaders of it had started handing out cash to their friends and relatives, apparently with little fear that they would get in trouble for it. Apparently, it isn't uncommon right now to see people walking around inner city neighborhoods with genuine Vuitton bags and Gucci track jackets that are legit, purchased at full retail.

dicknixon72

Pelican
I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but about six months ago I went to the most upscale mall in my area (Gucci, Burberry, Pink, Louis Vuitton, etc) and about two-thirds of the crowd in the building were black people. It was such an unusual sight that I thought at first that they were African diplomats or royalty. But, when I listened to them they were all speaking in urban dialect so it appears that they were all African-American from the nearby city. It was funny, because I could hear other white people around me stage whispering to each other, "Why are there so many black people here today?"

I went home and searched around the Internet using phrases like "Why have there been so many black people at luxury retail stores in 2020?" And, I found that people were saying that the Black Lives Matter organization was so deluged with donations from woke corporations and liberal NPCs after the riots that the leaders of it had started handing out cash to their friends and relatives, apparently with little fear that they would get in trouble for it. Apparently, it isn't uncommon right now to see people walking around inner city neighborhoods with genuine Vuitton bags and Gucci track jackets that are legit, purchased at full retail.

I'm okay with this.

Corporate America gives BLM $10,000,000.00

BLM redistributes amongst their clan.

BLM hangers-on buy homes, cars, durable, and consumer goods.

Small and Medium Businesses benefit - realtors, contractors, auto retailers, shop owners.

Majority of those businesses? Probably white-owned.

That's wealth redistribution I can get behind.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
Warning: Expletives.

064f96859965b453.png
19050d99db13e5cd.png

c0846e50540817fe.png

29b491478f46126d.png

When I found out the last name of the officer who shot the most recent Rhodes Scholar with a promising future in aerospace, it really got the creative juices flowing:

Kimberly Potter tried to use petrificus totalus, but instead used avada kedavra. Rookie mistake.

Kimberly Potter should have had Hismione Granger by her side to remind her which wand to use.

Kimberly Potter is the JK Rowling of police officers.

Did you hear that Kimberly Potter's address was leaked? Yep, 4 Privet Drive.

Kimberly Potter: horcrux confirmed.

Alan Rickman's voice: Kimberly Potter, your gross incompetence cost Hufflepuff all of their points. And it cost 50 million to Hogwarts. This school of witches and satanists will have to shutter their doors now because of you. Good job. - The Metatron

Kimberly Potter is why muggles have no business being wizards.

get2choppaaa

Pelican
When I found out the last name of the officer who shot the most recent Rhodes Scholar with a promising future in aerospace, it really got the creative juices flowing:

Kimberly Potter tried to use petrificus totalus, but instead used avada kedavra. Rookie mistake.

Kimberly Potter should have had Hismione Granger by her side to remind her which wand to use.

Kimberly Potter is the JK Rowling of police officers.

Did you hear that Kimberly Potter's address was leaked? Yep, 4 Privet Drive.

Kimberly Potter: horcrux confirmed.

Alan Rickman's voice: Kimberly Potter, your gross incompetence cost Hufflepuff all of their points. And it cost 50 million to Hogwarts. This school of witches and satanists will have to shutter their doors now because of you. Good job. - The Metatron

Kimberly Potter is why muggles have no business being wizards.
Gold* Please make these into memes.