Memes and gifs that will instantly trigger leftists

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
d8af4d4554b7472a.jpg

TrifeLife

Woodpecker
No kneeling at the Olympics

Seems like a psyop, just a way to engineer a false sense of oppression that isn't really present, so that all the athletes that do proceed to take a knee will be seen as heroes. My bet is that as a result of this rule more athletes will make this virtue signalling gesture than originally would have done it, and it will be an even bigger story.

Rush87

Hummingbird
Seems like a psyop, just a way to engineer a false sense of oppression that isn't really present, so that all the athletes that do proceed to take a knee will be seen as heroes. My bet is that as a result of this rule more athletes will make this virtue signalling gesture than originally would have done it, and it will be an even bigger story.
Good insight.

Gazza

Sparrow
That was kinda what I thought when I first read the article. It threw up a red flag in my mind immediately.