Memes and gifs that will instantly trigger leftists

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Well...the chart is certainly going to trigger a bunch of Liberals into a mental meltdown.

3136e87900ba0137.jpeg

unit414

Robin
Now this guy has guts. I admire a man with guts. Takes his time, goes back for to his vehicle for the ax... just epic.
I'm wondering where this was and if the guy got caught. I'm betting a lot of money there was a huge outcry by all the local losers, and police worked hard to find and nail this guy. Even though all he did was tear apart a bunch of garbage that didn't belong there in the first place, I'll bet if he *was* caught, he got a fine or jail time totally disproportionate to what he did. The worst he should be charged with is littering, but I'll bet there were demands for hate crime charges.

It's hilarious to hear the SJW toward the end, yelling GTFO, probably from the window of his boyfriend's bedroom. The hero made all that noise and disturbed their gerbil play.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
Now this guy has guts. I admire a man with guts. Takes his time, goes back for to his vehicle for the ax... just epic.
I'm wondering where this was and if the guy got caught. I'm betting a lot of money there was a huge outcry by all the local losers, and police worked hard to find and nail this guy. Even though all he did was tear apart a bunch of garbage that didn't belong there in the first place, I'll bet if he *was* caught, he got a fine or jail time totally disproportionate to what he did. The worst he should be charged with is littering, but I'll bet there were demands for hate crime charges.

It's hilarious to hear the SJW toward the end, yelling GTFO, probably from the window of his boyfriend's bedroom. The hero made all that noise and disturbed their gerbil play.

That guy is awesome and he's got lots of guts.

While watching this I'm reminded about the truth of all these "activists"...they're just a bunch of losers. I recall "chaz" from last year and everything these morons tried to do in their little "society" was a disaster. The "garden" these people attempted to create was like the garden of their lives. Pathetic.

Look at this place. Who would want to live in such a "community"?

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I'm wondering where this was and if the guy got caught. I'm betting a lot of money there was a huge outcry by all the local losers, and police worked hard to find and nail this guy.
Yep, the police pull out all the stops for a "hate crime."

In the UK, the police were so desperate to find a white on black murder, that they finally identified a case where a white man murdered a Black guy (though they had to go back almost 30 years) and used dozens of undercover officers, got one to move in next door to the suspect, used fake taxis to drive him around and surveil him everywhere, a spy helicoptor, and even used a Royal Navy military submarine and finally busted the guy for a murder he commmitted in 1993.

I mean. Yeah the guy deserved to go to prison. But the police are not going to do anything like that if our families are the victims of a crime.

They won't even release the name of the man who murdered Ashli Babbitt.

Honestly I read about similar black on white killings weekly and many times no suspect is even arrested.

Looking at the comments there appears to be some question of if they even got the right guys, but they sure did put dozens of government workers and millions of pounds on the case.

nagareboshi

Woodpecker

A 17 year old Japanese Nationalist assassinated a pro-Soviet/Mao Communist on live television with a traditional short sword circa 1960. The killer was arrested and commited suicide by hanging in prison and became an anti-Communist martyr which started an effective campaign that helped drive the commies out of Japan.

The legacy of this action was mostly meaningless. The commies moved out of Japan (good) which created a vacuum for goldsmithing moneymakers to take over (bad), which is directly responsible for that certain poison which has been continuously injected into Japanese society at the behest of, yes, the United States. In the end Japan has not been an independent country ever since the end of WW2.

I will be impressed when I see people who martyr themselves for the Christian faith or the ancient laws of Heaven, not those who die a death as convenient stooges.

Last edited:

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
The legacy of this action was mostly meaningless. The commies moved out of Japan (good) which created a vacuum for goldsmithing moneymakers to take over (bad), which is directly responsible for that certain poison which has been continuously injected into Japanese society at the behest of, yes, the United States. In the end Japan has not been an independent country ever since the end of WW2.

I will be impressed when I see people who martyr themselves for the Christian faith or the ancient laws of Heaven, not those who die a death as convenient stooges.
You first