Memes and gifs that will instantly trigger leftists

Hypno

Crow
138163750_3717041301691473_5345883210055889349_n.jpg

Gradient

Kingfisher
I have trouble looking at this. How can anyone think that the picture on the right is a good thing.
Because the mentally ill think all manner of depravity is a "good thing." The entire spectrum of the LGBT whatever the hell else "community" is populated entirely by the profoundly mentally ill.

The destruction of the innocence of childhood is central to the LBGT and whatever the hell else "community". After all, it is most likely that such destruction is what happened to them. For them, dragging children into their nest of illness is "normal."

Towgunner

Kingfisher
Because the mentally ill think all manner of depravity is a "good thing." The entire spectrum of the LGBT whatever the hell else "community" is populated entirely by the profoundly mentally ill.

The destruction of the innocence of childhood is central to the LBGT and whatever the hell else "community". After all, it is most likely that such destruction is what happened to them. For them, dragging children into their nest of illness is "normal."

So true, but, even after understanding this it still doesn't help take away the sting of how repulsive that is. If you look out of frame towards the top right, there's a grandmother-looking old woman looking on as if that girl was at a recital.

Can you do me a favor and help out the cause to try to stand up to this. My local public schools are flying the gay flag. Can you call them anonymously and speak your mind. Perhaps reference this picture. Thank you so much if you do.

Paul W. Austin, Ph. D.

Superintendent of Schools

781-741-1500 ext. 2

[email protected]

LordTBE

Pigeon
Gold Member
Last night at work 3 men young like 20 dressed as woman pretending to be women all in the womens bathroom in front of mirror doing make up.

And the flag being used by fat, ugly women very very true

The Penitent Man

Woodpecker

It’s not “mental illness.” This is not some medical pathology that can be diagnosed and treated by a doctor. Stop using their terminology. The word is “wicked.”

I remember being around five and living in NYC with my mother, when a gay rights parade (with lots of half naked people behaving outrageously for being in public) was coming down the street. My mom panicked at the sight of it, grabbed my hand and dragged me out of there! Years later, as I heard stories about Mardi Gras, I thought about what my mother had done to protect my youthful innocence.

It is not true that the differences between the races end at appearances. There's a genetic component to behavior and that's not even a little bit controversial. Many if not most critical race theory advocates on the left and all race realists on the right actually agree on that. For better or worse, Africans are less concerned with social shame than whites. Historically if a European was exiled from their village in the winter that is a death sentence. That's not the case for Africans in their tropical climates.

In Asian cultures, avoiding shame is everything!