budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
ba9b4af392e576b0.png

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
That is every single one of my neighbors but it’s 77 not 47….

Half the people on my street are “original owners” as they love to tell you and they all spend 14 hours a day on their landscaping. Can’t complain too much though, it’s gotta be one of the safest friendliest middle slightly upper middle class neighborhoods left.

soli.deo.gloria

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
That is every single one of my neighbors but it’s 77 not 47….

Half the people on my street are “original owners” as they love to tell you and they all spend 14 hours a day on their landscaping. Can’t complain too much though, it’s gotta be one of the safest friendliest middle slightly upper middle class neighborhoods left.
We have them where I live too. "Oh no the grass is almost 3 inches tall, better mow it for the 2nd time this week".

Some people on the so called right have been saying this for years: Muslims might fight against Christians but at least respect them because they too believe in God (just not their version of God), when it comes to atheists, however, Muslims hate them with venom because atheists openly blaspheme against God.
Christians shouldn't hate anyone but can't really fault Muslims' logic there to be honest.

Godward

Robin
Indeed. Once Muslims become aware that the West is no longer Christian, and the post-19th Century Blight on Muslim lands was not caused by Christians, but by Masons and a certain non-Christian non-Muslim Abrahamic group that shall not be named, then there will be an enormous polar shift. Maybe it will also lead to a renewed toleration of our fellow Christians living in Muslim lands. Similarly when Christians become aware that the Pharisees are not "The Chosen People" and Al-Qaeda and the Islamic State have always been Deep State gladio operations. I pray and hope stat we are witnissing the beginning of that mutual understanding.

AndrewHo

Chicken
Some people on the so called right have been saying this for years: Muslims might fight against Christians but at least respect them because they too believe in God (just not their version of God), when it comes to atheists, however, Muslims hate them with venom because atheists openly blaspheme against God.
Christians shouldn't hate anyone but can't really fault Muslims' logic there to be honest.
No, that’s not the reason. Muslims fought Christians because they didn’t accept Jesus as the true Savior; they only accepted Muhammad. Jesus is mentioned in the Koran with reverence as a prophet of the Lord Allah; however, he’s only one of many prophets, including Muhammad. And God chose Muhammad to be the Savior, according to Muslim’s tenets.