Memes and gifs that will instantly trigger leftists

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
A: the Taliban lets a woman drive around town?

B: a woman feels comfortable driving around town with the Taliban?

C: a woman feels comfortable posting Twitter remarks while in Afghanistan that she’s driving around commenting on “pro-American” graffiti?

D: is this woman also a Jew?

I thought we were supposed to be really afraid for these exact kinds of people because of the Taliban?
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.

RalphMalph

Woodpecker
Yes. Just like McDonalds minarets, St Floyd murals are the victory banners of the “Free West”. Every conquering nation marks its new territory with its national and religious symbols. But according to a Western “journalist”, the mural is still there though.

That woman is correct if you compare the two fotos the ground is far different in each foto. More twitter bs coming from the originator of the tweet. I doubt if the guy even used a paintbrush in his life. ;)

Godward

Robin
That woman is correct if you compare the two fotos the ground is far different in each foto. More twitter bs coming from the originator of the tweet. I doubt if the guy even used a paintbrush in his life. ;)
Agreed. The man doesn't know how a paintbrush works. But he is an artist in shitposting and trolling Liberals. ;)

West_001

Robin
A: the Taliban lets a woman drive around town?

B: a woman feels comfortable driving around town with the Taliban?

C: a woman feels comfortable posting Twitter remarks while in Afghanistan that she’s driving around commenting on “pro-American” graffiti?

D: is this woman also a Jew?

I thought we were supposed to be really afraid for these exact kinds of people because of the Taliban?
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.
This all makes my brian fizz.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Just read it til the end. :laughter:

4ee6bb3514176ef1.jpeg