FAE28-KVIAI09u-C.jpeg

1632301174663.png

2weeksago.jpeg

FAFcp-UTUYAc-K84h.jpeg

90-C40-E11-59-D4-404-D-8501-9-F71-E2321758.jpeg

FANkZHpVkAk2LX0.jpeg

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
Alright, I don't even know where to post this.

@kel is this your wife??

Edit: Context is there's some overly sexualized 'dating ads' + covid mask bs & this lady decides to rip them down. Somewhere in the tweets is a link to full pictures of the ads if anyone's interested for some reason. Burgers?
Her moral outrage puts all of us to shame. I can't imagine doing what she did there, though I would've liked to many a time. If, over the past decades, more of us had been as intolerant of this degeneracy as her, we'd have put some serious brakes on the slippery slope down to where we are now.

Edek

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen
Her moral outrage puts all of us to shame. I can't imagine doing what she did there, though I would've liked to many a time. If, over the past decades, more of us had been as intolerant of this degeneracy as her, we'd have put some serious brakes on the slippery slope down to where we are now.
Yup. I would sit there thinking about it, and not do it due to fear of derailing my life over something that won't make a difference anyhow...except that "courage is contagious", and what if everyone else is thinking the same?

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher

It hurt reading what you just wrote, because it's so true. Gonna think about that a little bit.