Memes and gifs that will instantly trigger leftists

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
FGiV1faXsAotGTo
He is saying this as a Korean man that chose to go to a university founded by evil white men. Also, I assume that he had to pass advanced math classes to graduate from Yale. How can he do this if math is so racist? If he dislikes European-Americans, he needs to move to South Korea.

Elipe

Pelican
Protestant
He is saying this as a Korean man that chose to go to a university founded by evil white men. Also, I assume that he had to pass advanced math classes to graduate from Yale. How can he do this if math is so racist? If he dislikes European-Americans, he needs to move to South Korea.
The white man spilled so much blood for the "freedom and democracy" of those who hate him.

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
The white man spilled so much blood for the "freedom and democracy" of those who hate him.

I looked him up to see where he is from. I am curious if he was normal before his parents made the mistake of encouraging him to go to the Ivy League (Cornell, not Yale as I had thought). I think universities can mess up people that were previously normal. He is obsessed with racism and I wonder if he suffered a lot of anti-Asian attacks as a young man. He has a good educational background. I know he could easily find a job teaching abroad at a university in Asia. I still don't know what is keeping him in the USA.

Parmesan

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I looked him up to see where he is from. I am curious if he was normal before his parents made the mistake of encouraging him to go to the Ivy League (Cornell, not Yale as I had thought). I think universities can mess up people that were previously normal. He is obsessed with racism and I wonder if he suffered a lot of anti-Asian attacks as a young man. He has a good educational background. I know he could easily find a job teaching abroad at a university in Asia. I still don't know what is keeping him in the USA.

Probably the same reason bitter Asian SJW women almost always have a history of exclusively white boyfriends. He’s mad he is invisible to the white women he feels more culturally close to. From what I’ve heard, it can be a pain for Asian men to date middle and upper class Asian women due to the immense expectations their families place on provider males. The Asian women that adopt westernized individualist values tend to go white. Not trying to sound like an ass, but it’s a fairly obvious pattern. Just another reason why diversity is not anyone’s strength.

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Probably the same reason bitter Asian SJW women almost always have a history of exclusively white boyfriends. He’s mad he is invisible to the white women he feels more culturally close to. From what I’ve heard, it can be a pain for Asian men to date middle and upper class Asian women due to the immense expectations their families place on provider males. The Asian women that adopt westernized individualist values tend to go white. Not trying to sound like an ass, but it’s a fairly obvious pattern. Just another reason why diversity is not anyone’s strength.
He has an Ivy League education and likely makes plenty of money which would please the potential parents of a woman he is dating. However, when I see the way he looks, the fact that his personality probably sucks (based on the 2 articles he wrote), and also considering the fact he lives in a liberal utopia, I would not be surprised if he gets friend zoned a lot (by women of all races). Also, I wonder if women would find a man attractive if he complains abut being a victim of racism while working at the #2 most famous university in America and likely getting paid well. This will get him invited to various leftist marches and speeches by women but I doubt it will lead to a relationship. Even most liberal women would know in the back of their mind that it is BS but they couldn't openly say it.

This is his profile.