1639443352390.jpeg

d7a.jpeg

exFaLTof.jpeg

FGcDNkZX0AEjq11.jpeg

FGQ36-CTVUAEHd-DD.jpeg

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Really interesting. Apparantly in Vermont, whitest state in the US, there's a lot of BLM virtue signalling going on. Love it how the black man just bluntly says black on black crime is the real problem.

I went to Vermont recently and even in small towns, you see a lot of BLM signs on the lawn. It is quite disappointing but not a surprise. It is a beautiful state but there is no way I could handle living there.

The woman at the beginning of the video making her comment sounds like a typical tolerant New Englander.

joost

Kingfisher
I went to Vermont recently and even in small towns, you see a lot of BLM signs on the lawn. It is quite disappointing but not a surprise. It is a beautiful state but there is no way I could handle living there.

The woman at the beginning of the video making her comment sounds like a typical tolerant New Englander.

Very common to feel sympathy for people you don't have to have contact with. Just put them for a week in a predominantly Black neighborhood and l see for how long they will continue to spill BLM propaganda.

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Very common to feel sympathy for people you don't have to have contact with. Just put them for a week in a predominantly Black neighborhood and l see for how long they will continue to spill BLM propaganda.
I know this from personal experience. I lived in a semi-poor area while I went to college. In my poor apartment complex, people blasted music and fought and shouted a lot and generally lacked manners. This + seeing how poor people behaved during Hurricane Katrina made me feel less sympathy for the urban poor.

I also worked with Iraqis and I saw firsthand why the country is poor. Most of the workers were lazy and unreliable and took advantage of our boss who favored the Iraqi workers over non-Iraqis (likely because he could stay in his office and not deal with their problems). One guy was angry when I found his hiding place and woke him up from a nap during worktime despite the fact he had well over 2 hours as a break. This attitude was typical. I wish hardcore liberals had to work directly with Iraqis (at least the lower class ones that I worked with) to know how the typical ones are. This was not all of them but it was the majority.

I wish these Vermont BLM people would live in a poor section of Philadelphia or St. Louis for 1 year. I wonder if their attitude would change and they would adopt a SLM (Some Lives Matter) attitude instead.

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
What is funny is that only liberal black lives matter. Larry Elder had eggs thrown at him by a white woman and the MSM ignored it for the most part because he is a conservative which means he is not a real black in their eyes. If a white man threw eggs at Kamala Harris, we know the media would talk about it as a hate crime for a few weeks. I doubt a black man wearing a pro-gun rights shirt and a MAGA hat would get treated warmly at a Ben & Jerry shop in downtown Burlington.

Attachments

• black conservatives.png
    black conservatives.png
    379.5 KB · Views: 72

thetruewhitenorth

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I know this from personal experience. I lived in a semi-poor area while I went to college. In my poor apartment complex, people blasted music and fought and shouted a lot and generally lacked manners. This + seeing how poor people behaved during Hurricane Katrina made me feel less sympathy for the urban poor.

I think a lot of people bought into this "noble, humble poor person" myth. It probably comes from the movies and literature.

Lots of the poor from my experience excessively consume drugs, alcohol, and lack in virtues.

I believe most virtuous people can be found among middle class.

Elipe

Pelican
Protestant
I think a lot of people bought into this "noble, humble poor person" myth. It probably comes from the movies and literature.

Lots of the poor from my experience excessively consume drugs, alcohol, and lack in virtues.

At least, in the US. After all, if you're righteous, you're less likely to behave in ways that will make you poor. You're wiser with things like money and time, and with substance abuse. In general, poverty in the US is a voluntary position and is not irrecoverable like it is in some other countries. We are blessed to have the amount of social mobility we have, a rarity in human history.

But be careful: there is also much wickedness among the middle class, as they also have the opportunities for leisure that corrupts the spirit. I would say the biggest, strongest voices for leftism and all the other stuff tend to come from middle class midwits. And if you've got money, you've got the time and means to party it up and sleep around. Or worse yet, you have the time, means, and the immediate social circle's support for abusing hormones and cutting off your genitals and pretending you're the opposite sex.

So it's kind of a double-edged sword. There but for the grace of God.

joost

Kingfisher

You can look at regions like Eastern Europe and call it poor (by income) but crime rates are low. You have to remove gypsies from the equation though.

When I hear that Blacks commit disproportionately more crime than any other specie because they're poor...I just laugh.