Memes and gifs that will instantly trigger leftists

Gimlet

Pelican
I was thinking about this the other night and it's really not racist what she said. She just has the "wrong complexion." If a black comedian said this, people on the left and center would laugh. She thought she had the privilege to say it and get away with it....probably watches too many black comedians who only talk about race. It's like using the n-word (we can say it, but you can't).

She was also trying to appeal to feminist groups with the rape part.

Conservatives who call it racist unironically are just going along with identity politics.

No, she was not joking. She was claiming that white men would change their hypocrital tune if their daughters were impregnated by the lowest form of man she can think of: blacks. Her fellow leftists got the subtext correctly and that's why she deleted herself.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
66d21dff8737df98.jpg

37a808f3ce013e6b.jpeg

Gimlet

Pelican
I was thinking about this the other night and it's really not racist what she said. She just has the "wrong complexion." If a black comedian said this, people on the left and center would laugh. She thought she had the privilege to say it and get away with it....probably watches too many black comedians who only talk about race. It's like using the n-word (we can say it, but you can't).

She was also trying to appeal to feminist groups with the rape part.

Conservatives who call it racist unironically are just going along with identity politics.

No, she was not joking. She was claiming that white men would change their hypocrital tune if their daughters were impregnated by the lowest form of man she can think of: blacks. Her fellow leftists got the subtext correctly and that's why she deleted herself.

I had an example but I could not remember it this afternoon. Now I do. Amanda Duarte was trying to "own" white conservative Christian men in the same way Kelly Osborne tried to own President Donald Trump on The View about his desired immigration policies toward Mexico. She smugly asked, Then who will clean your toilets, Trump? If I recall correctly, the Latina on the panel later apologized to Osbourne.

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
Ha Ha! What a moron. She doesn't even know the meaning of English words. "Literally a hate crime". She clearly doesn't understand the word literally. For this to be a crime, there would have to be a law against this, ranking it as a criminal offense. There is not.

Furthermore, in actual reality, there are only two genders. The rest is just mass insanity, similar to when people used to think they were Napoleon or Jesus Christ.

The one thing going for her is that she is normal, and the majority of people think the same way.

I recently found out Lesby, Ann is a satire account. However, she is definitely playing very, very close to the reality she is mocking. It's funny how a satirist can post things that are out of this world insane, yet so close to reality you can't recognize the satire.

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
I can't believe Lesby Ann has been doing that shtick successfully for a year without being banned or revealed. She got me as well. It was only after seeing dozens of her tweets together that it became obvious it was a parody account, as no one is that broadly unhinged. The individual tweets could each pass as legit on their own.

The one that got me -- she claimed to get an abortion as a teenager without being pregnant because she demanded it :D :D
Meanwhile medical schools are teaching students how to deal with pregnant MTF tranny men (no that's not a typo--MTF) so it's not really any crazier than reality.

Last edited:

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
I always go to the new post list to surf RVF, so I see all the different forum sections jumbled together. Somehow this thread hasn't been showing up since my post that I quoted above. I only saw it because somebody gave it a like, and realized I haven't seen anything after it.

Now I have about 50 pages of hilarious memes that I've been running through. Some of it is a blast from the past, like from before the Special Military Operation started, and before the recent Supreme Court news on overturning Roe v Wade. Good stuff!