Memes and gifs that will instantly trigger leftists

earam8778

Pigeon
Catholic
ana-de-armas-blade-runner-makeup-1.jpeg
Screen-Shot-2022-05-13-at-2.04.22-AM.png

:laughter::laughter::laughter::laughter::laughter::laughter::laughter::laughter::laughter::laughter::laughter::laughter::laughter::oops::oops::oops::oops::squintlol::squintlol::laughter::laughter::laughter::laughter::laughter:

ed pluribus unum

Ostrich
Protestant
I heard recently that David Avocado Wolfe is now seen as a radical right winger.
This guy is a super hippie raw food guy who is into health and mushrooms and natural living.

But because he opposed the covid hysteria and is anti-Ukraine he is now seen as alt-right.
I find this hilarious. I have an ultra liberal friend that loves this guy and even met him at a conference and spent lots of money on his products. I can't wait to ask him what he thinks of the guy now!

earam8778

Pigeon
Catholic
Where's the meme? I just see pictures of beautiful women.
The pictures are emphasizing what women look like without make up. I think its easy to identify the meaning. If you were to see the women in the second picture walking in the street you would be caught off guard. But we walk past the girl in the first picture all the time, without any recollection.
Women are deceivers and they use makeup because that's really all they have.
Makeup paints a false image. Without any makeup must celebrities look sick. For example, rosy cheeks are very popular and are meant to appeal to men, its also makes them look for attractive. Here's another example.
women-makeup-2.jpeg

Last edited: