Other Christian
Me too but unfortunately my wife would prefer an expensive night out
FU7TXUQXEAAum8g.jpg

FUwipN3XwAIVtaq.jpg

FUvcy20XsAIqcJi.jpg

BeatUpTruck

Robin
Other Christian
This one will trigger Leftists. Why? Because they get made when you suggest that their precious democracy is a sham.
View attachment 43246
Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush, and George Wallace together at a table. Yes, it's real https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/photograph-clinton-bush-wallace/
Just because they’re political opponents doesn’t mean they can’t be friendly. I know I wouldn’t want somebody leading my country who is so petty that they can’t have a beer with their rival.
It’d be healthier for them to be downright good friends than hate each other for having different political views.

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
Just because they’re political opponents doesn’t mean they can’t be friendly. I know I wouldn’t want somebody leading my country who is so petty that they can’t have a beer with their rival.
It’d be healthier for them to be downright good friends than hate each other for having different political views.
This is a good point and I agree.

However, the bigger concern is that many politicians from the two main parties just happen to agree on the same things that many Americans are concerned about and that hurt the USA such as ignoring illegal migration, openly racist policies (any policy favoring one race over the other is racist), corporate welfare, giving welfare to foreign nations, bombing and then rebuilding foreign nations, supporting homosexual marriage, supporting abortion, etc...

The photo might not be serious; however it does make one think of these serious 'coincidences.'