Memes and gifs that will instantly trigger leftists

The gallows in front are a nice touch. I'd like to see who he had drawn standing up on the gallows.
Found him - Alex Schaefer, he's got an entire series of burning bank paintings

Last edited:

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
Just because they’re political opponents doesn’t mean they can’t be friendly. I know I wouldn’t want somebody leading my country who is so petty that they can’t have a beer with their rival.
It’d be healthier for them to be downright good friends than hate each other for having different political views.

It's true that relations between the two parties were a lot more convivial back then, however Bill Clinton was carefully groomed by the deep state (with Bush sr. being a big cog as the head of the CIA) and put in place as the governor of Arkansas at an unusually young age (32yo).

Most of the cocaine shipped into the US in the 1980s transited through the small airport of Mena, Arkansas with Clinton looking the other way and actually getting kickbacks. This money laundring operation helped push the Clinton presidential campaign over the top.

Mena cocaine billions also helped well-connected local Arkansas big businesses Walmart and Tyson Foods dominate their industry.

Bottom line - Slick Willie and Poppy Bush were a whole lot chummier than two 1980s politicians shooting the breeze.

dicknixon72

Pelican
It's true that relations between the two parties were a lot more convivial back then, however Bill Clinton was carefully groomed by the deep state (with Bush sr. being a big cog as the head of the CIA) and put in place as the governor of Arkansas at an unusually young age (32yo).

Most of the cocaine shipped into the US in the 1980s transited through the small airport of Mena, Arkansas with Clinton looking the other way and actually getting kickbacks. This money laundring operation helped push the Clinton presidential campaign over the top.

Mena cocaine billions also helped well-connected local Arkansas big businesses Walmart and Tyson Foods dominate their industry.

Bottom line - Slick Willie and Poppy Bush were a whole lot chummier than two 1980s politicians shooting the breeze.

An interesting tidbit highlighted in this scene...