Men-that-have-aged-like-wine lounge

Akwesi said:
If it's not too late to edit you may want to add a "no homo" to this OP
I thought about it, but then I remembered that I'm not a paranoid teenager. These fine, distinguished gentlemen get the Poontang seal of approval, and I hold my head up proudly as I say it.

Eusebius

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I know this thread was intended to be a gallery rather than tips for older guys, but these are the elements that contributed to those men aging well:

1. Hairline. If it hasn't receded much, you win
2. Don't be fat (gym and diet for life)
3. Grooming (hair and "extra" hair - nose/ears/eyebrows - all top notch)
4. Clothes
5. Posture and movement. A youthful spine signals you're still vigorous. Yoga works.
6. Skin care (less important, but still good not to be too weathered)
and
0. Have actually achieved something in your life. Genuine confidence.

pk9090

Robin
RawGod said:
I know this thread was intended to be a gallery rather than tips for older guys, but these are the elements that contributed to those men aging well:

1. Hairline. If it hasn't receded much, you win
2. Don't be fat (gym and diet for life)
3. Grooming (hair and "extra" hair - nose/ears/eyebrows - all top notch)
4. Clothes
5. Posture and movement. A youthful spine signals you're still vigorous. Yoga works.
6. Skin care (less important, but still good not to be too weathered)
and
0. Have actually achieved something in your life. Genuine confidence.

Yoga is very important, and it allows your muscles to relax after successive gym sessions.

TigOlBitties

Kingfisher
I would add to avoid abusing alcohol. Most drunks look terrible as they age, and a lot of these guys that age well don't drink at all.

velkrum

Kingfisher
RawGod said:
I know this thread was intended to be a gallery
I came in thinking this thread would be about the experiences and opinions of successful guys (30 and older) who do well with women.

So many people on the forums are riddled with mental and physical issues, of which I can not comprehend or relate, and frankly, I just don't give a damn about folks who constantly reinvent themselves trying to find a deeper meaning in life, existence, or some weird "what's the point" mentality.

Maybe this can be a congregation for guys who live well, have excellent genetics, great careers, good habits and are winning in life; is this wishful thinking ?