Men's Forum Posts we Ladies Like Alot

christie2

Sparrow
Woman
www.rooshvforum.com/threads/the-rise-of-fds-female-dating-strategy.37114

I will NOT go to this link on r*ddit. I find it still more valuable to read what a mens' based media forum writes...like this thread that is important. There's some really clear and truthful posts, some really insightful posts on Him, His Church and going back to Him. I wish more women found the mens' point of view like what is contained in this rooshv forum.

I am humbled and I feel fortunate to have this access to this info.

I still feel grateful for the book 'Lady' by Roosh V. Next month, I'm buying a few more copies to give away as gifts to younger women I see are struggling.

DelMarMisty

Woodpecker
Woman
Orthodox
Love this type of observational social commentary. I have a lot to say on this!

IconWriter

Sparrow
Woman
Orthodox
I wish Roosh would at least allow us a "Like" button for us women to react to postings in the men's forums. I wish to cheer and encourage some who post there, who are saying correct, enlightening things. I guess God knows....(and I'm sorry, but I don't like men posting here. Sorry! Just me, I guess.)

Last edited:

christie2

Sparrow
Woman
I know what you're getting at Iconwriter.
But the 'like' is the very thing we don't want to do. The example set for me in a forum in the past by a member asking me to stop 'liking' mens' posts was powerful.

You see, we don't want to encourage men to be seeking validation from women(the likes)
I don't know if you're redpilled but women are supposed to be seeking validation from men, qualifying ourselves to them, we are submissive to them. When i stopped 'liking' posts in that example, it helped more men get stronger.

However, i do wish i could have liked member Michael Witcoff's post at least because he is freshly married! Congrats to him on completing this mystery, this Holy step!

IconWriter

Sparrow
Woman
Orthodox
I know what you're getting at Iconwriter.
But the 'like' is the very thing we don't want to do. The example set for me in a forum in the past by a member asking me to stop 'liking' mens' posts was powerful.

You see, we don't want to encourage men to be seeking validation from women(the likes)
I don't know if you're redpilled but women are supposed to be seeking validation from men, qualifying ourselves to them, we are submissive to them. When i stopped 'liking' posts in that example, it helped more men get stronger.

However, i do wish i could have liked member Michael Witcoff's post at least because he is freshly married! Congrats to him on completing this mystery, this Holy step!
Ah, I see what you are saying.

Starlight

Kingfisher
Woman
Love this type of observational social commentary. I have a lot to say on this!
This is an interesting thread to me too. A few of the posters wrote about how Anglo-Saxons are overly positive but (as a partial colonial Anglo) I’d say that it has more to do with complaining. Any kind of whining or complaining is *severely* looked down on (“you get what you get and you don’t throw a fit”). So when someone asks, “How are you?” The expected response is “good.” That means you’re not complaining, that you’re making the best of it, that your upper lip is unquivering. So while some people from the outside might see that as overly positive, what it really is, is an intolerance to complaining, imo.

Last edited:

DelMarMisty

Woodpecker
Woman
Orthodox
This is an interesting thread to me too. A few of the posters wrote about how Anglo-Saxons are overly positive but (as a partial colonial Anglo) I’d say that it has more to do with complaining. Any kind of whining or complaining is *severely* looked down on (“you get what you get and you don’t throw a fit”). So when someone asks, “How are you?” The expected response is “good.” That means you’re not complaining, that you’re making the best of it, that your upper lip is unquivering. So while some people from the outside might see that as overly positive, what it really is, is an intolerance to complaining, imo.
I'm not sure about that. Perhaps, it was once that, but now it appears cold and sociopathic. The 'How are you' question is very tiresome and there is nothing genuine about it. I respect the 'not complaining' aspect of it, but its not really about resilience and stoicism, because if it were, this type of quiet stoicism wouldn't turn into passive aggressiveness. Don't know, just something painful about it all. I am not an Anglo, so I don't know the motivations, but difficult to deal with for sure, particularly for Eastern Europeans who basically put their heart on their sleeve (that too has its issues).