Menstrual Irregularities & Vaccine Shedding/ Transmission

Ah_Tibor

Woodpecker
Woman
Orthodox
It is for EVERY one. at the end they want only ONE blood line left standing.

Right now the focus is on getting 70% of the population vaxxed asap as this is the minimum needed to get away with the coercion that will follow for the remaining resisters before the long term ill effects of the vaxx become to obvious and widespread to cover up.

A slow burn. every round of vaxx will take out 2% and sterilize 20%.

I agree with those last statistics. However, what's the fun of being a master with no slaves, or lording over a kingdom of idiots? Having slightly more intelligent ones is more interesting.

If there's only one bloodline, who becomes the new slaves in that scenerio? Abusers need someone to abuse, and they probably don't want to do that to their own people (or maybe they do if they're sociopaths, I don't know and could be wrong)

Kind of like Hitler's plan-- get rid of the dysgenic first, then go after the ethnicities. He still needed workers, so Slavs were there until after the war (when the plan was do something similiar to the Native Americans). I once read a claim that birth control was pioneered in concentration camps (because, again they still needed workers) so when it was put on the market, it was about 10x stronger than it is now and caused health issues (blood clots). The answer? You just can't handle freedom.

muhtea

Robin
Woman
In the last week or so in my area mask wearing has really dropped off - mostly just a few boomer women and school kids wearing them anymore. It's almost like the normies are catching on. My niece (a definite normie) has said she won't get it because of the potential fertility issues, so it's definitely getting out. Seems like it's all starting to unravel.

Ah_Tibor

Woodpecker
Woman
Orthodox
In the last week or so in my area mask wearing has really dropped off - mostly just a few boomer women and school kids wearing them anymore. It's almost like the normies are catching on. My niece (a definite normie) has said she won't get it because of the potential fertility issues, so it's definitely getting out. Seems like it's all starting to unravel.

Yeah. We're in the burbs outside of a major city, but it's dropped significantly. I know a lot of people are like "I'm vaccinated, not wearing this thing, it's stupid!" so it isn't a total victory (but following their logic it does make sense). But mostly it's women and older people still hanging on.

My general fear is that they'll try the "new variant" garbage in the fall/winter and blame it on us, but this is America. We're spread out, people do their own thing and we want to be left alone. Bullies need pushback.

TexasJenn

Woodpecker
Woman
moral_high_ground-1536x1154.jpg

Stats

Woodpecker
I agree with those last statistics. However, what's the fun of being a master with no slaves, or lording over a kingdom of idiots? Having slightly more intelligent ones is more interesting.

If there's only one bloodline, who becomes the new slaves in that scenerio? Abusers need someone to abuse, and they probably don't want to do that to their own people (or maybe they do if they're sociopaths, I don't know and could be wrong)

I once read a claim that birth control was pioneered in concentration camps (because, again they still needed workers) so when it was put on the market, it was about 10x stronger than it is now and caused health issues (blood clots). The answer? You just can't handle freedom.

the number that keep popping up are 300-500 million left. that still leaves over 50k slaves for every master and dont forget we are on the brink of super human ai and robots which is why its happening now in the first place.

the number one most common medical procedure performed in normal hospitals in nazi germany was forced sterilization.

Ah_Tibor

Woodpecker
Woman
Orthodox
Was talking to a server at work, who said she's getting jabbed Tuesday and isn't missing it because it took forever, and can't understand why our manager gave her Wednesday and Thursday off. (She's the one who started ranting about all the propaganda on the radio. I like her.)

Have you all noticed the uptick in stroke deaths? My brother's godfather died suddenly at 77 last week, and I keep seeing random posts on fb about heaven gaining another angel and they're all guys in their 60s/70s. I don't want to be nosy though.

palsofchaos

Sparrow
Was talking to a server at work, who said she's getting jabbed Tuesday and isn't missing it because it took forever, and can't understand why our manager gave her Wednesday and Thursday off. (She's the one who started ranting about all the propaganda on the radio. I like her.)

Have you all noticed the uptick in stroke deaths? My brother's godfather died suddenly at 77 last week, and I keep seeing random posts on fb about heaven gaining another angel and they're all guys in their 60s/70s. I don't want to be nosy though.
I have been noticing this as well. I see it in my local paper. Mostly men in their 70's and up.

Ah_Tibor

Woodpecker
Woman
Orthodox
The other thing I thought about the other day: I know of a lot of people who got married recently or will be soon. I'm sort of assuming they want kids. So it will be interesting to see who actually gets pregnant in the near future.

Cervantes

Woodpecker
Woman
The vaccine is intentionally designed to cause infertility:

The high concentration of spike protein found in testes and ovaries in the secret Pfizer data released by the Japanese agency raises questions, too. “Will we be rendering young people infertile?” Bridle asked.

There have been thousands of reports of menstrual disorders by women who had taken a COVID-19 shot, and hundreds of reports of miscarriage in vaccinated pregnant women, as well as of disorders of reproductive organs in men.

Kind of like Hitler's plan-- get rid of the dysgenic first, then go after the ethnicities. He still needed workers, so Slavs were there until after the war (when the plan was do something similiar to the Native Americans). I once read a claim that birth control was pioneered in concentration camps (because, again they still needed workers) so when it was put on the market, it was about 10x stronger than it is now and caused health issues (blood clots). The answer? You just can't handle freedom.

Only Sociopaths/Psychopaths actually would want to lord it over a kingdom of idiots who kiss their butt all the time.

But then again being servants of Satan who wants to damn as many people as possible its not beyond possibility that they will go ahead anyway. Spite God in the process I suppose.

If evil is self-undermining its part of the nature of corruption. Like cracks in the window it cannot create only corrupt and degrade even if it self-destructs evil is acting according to its nature.

Ivermection emerges as an effective treatment:

Vitamin D also is very helpful as demonstrated previously in the Men's Forum:

Ah_Tibor

Woodpecker
Woman
Orthodox
My period showed up several days early. The last few have knocked me out; I also had a terrible day at work yesterday (4th of July working day shift, so a lot of people were travelling and going out to breakfast/lunch).

This probably explains why I bought a giant bag of peanut M&Ms last week.

DanielaEverheart

Sparrow
Woman
Thank you for addressing this. First of all, I'd establish whether the female*flower emoticon* observing has been diagnosed with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome or 'pcos'. That would be useful to enrich the report of experiences.

For me is important not to be a coward... *Adele song playing in the background* :):)

DanielaEverheart

Sparrow
Woman
My period showed up several days early. The last few have knocked me out; I also had a terrible day at work yesterday (4th of July working day shift, so a lot of people were travelling and going out to breakfast/lunch).

This probably explains why I bought a giant bag of peanut M&Ms last week.
Thank you Ah_Tibor! You are what keeps the world going (in a good way) *bouquet*
Right now I'm chewing on mints because I'm trying to go smoke-free this week...
I'll have you in my mind and pray coping gets past snacking (I have a penchant for sweet food, and you?).
God Bless you!
Greetings from Ecuador.

Ah_Tibor

Woodpecker
Woman
Orthodox
Thank you Ah_Tibor! You are what keeps the world going (in a good way) *bouquet*
Right now I'm chewing on mints because I'm trying to go smoke-free this week...
I'll have you in my mind and pray coping gets past snacking (I have a penchant for sweet food, and you?).
God Bless you!
Greetings from Ecuador.

Sweet and salty food. Right before my period chocolate or potato chips magically find their way into the cart while out shopping.

We had my brother-in-law over last week and I always stock up on all kinds of stuff for guests, too (even if it's only one).

Mints are better than smoking!

Ah_Tibor

Woodpecker
Woman
Orthodox
I think I have an ovarian cyst. Something feels sharp and pointy and I have all the other symptoms like no appetite, bloating, etc. Also my period is really light/short (it was normal two months ago).

My diet hasn't been great lately so maybe that's why I had a flare-up? I probably should get it checked out though, there's that tiny voice in the back of my head going MIGHT BE CANCER.