Mental Health Lounge

Loner

Do you have a job with good colleagues? It should calm you down and restore your faith in your fellow men. I had similar concerns because of the anti-socialization during the coronahoax but I noticed myself becoming more open and talkative because these ridiculous times made me take things less seriously.

Despite all that, don't neglect your body during that time. Be physical through sports and work, do breathing exercises, and abstain from vices like drugs, masturbation, laziness etc. And don't be too hard on yourself. We are a fallen generation, so if there is a day or two where you slip up it's alright. Stay humble but don't put all blame on you. Just own yourself and be responsible, the rest is beyond your control.

View attachment 23968
Your advice is good for sure, it's basically what I've been trying to follow myself. As far as my job, working from home is mandatory at the moment. My coworkers are mainly liberal urban whites who are 100% bought into the corona hysteria, so they're not good to talk to.

The one thing I am proud of is I've stayed relatively healthy during all of this, I have been doing push ups and sit ups at home, as well as eating healthy more. I have a lot of bad habits, pretty much all of them lol, and it's been hard dealing with all of them at once, especially being home all day. I smoke, drink, get high, masturbate, and I like to eat shitty food. It's just been a juggling act trying not to do any specific one too much while focusing on certain things like exercising and eating healthy. I just don't know what else I can do at this point, if I don't try to self improve I'll probably end up dead in less than a year due to my mental state and lifestyle. I've still barely made progress as it is. I don't know man, it's hard.

Last edited:
I just don't know what else I can do at this point, if I don't try to self improve I'll probably end up dead in less than a year due to my mental state and lifestyle. I've still barely made progress as it is. I don't know man, it's hard.
You see? Your problems cannot be fixed by your mind only. I know where you are coming from, but you need to cut those vices out for good, and don't tell yourself it is too hard. God never puts more on our shoulders than we can carry. Do you live in a country where you can go out? Try to be in a café and do your home office from there. If it is not possible, go out in nature in your leisure time to detox yourself from bad influences, not only people and substances, but electronic devices; don't even take your phone with you. You won't notice a difference overnight, but do that for a couple of weeks and your mood will improve significantly. Even if you feel bad you won't feel bad - you will get what I'm saying when you are there.

advice for men.jpg