Mental Illness Amongst Liberals [Ladies]

Pray_Everyday

Sparrow
Woman
Other Christian
Really disturbed and disappointed in other Men who do this. But it provides a good explanation of observed phenomenon by @Pray_Everyday

Of course the more attractive women gets far more than a hundred or so responses. And there is quite an amount of men willing to go with lower expectations as shown here.
Whoa, that dating profile was truly disgusting! I can understand the disappointment you must feel in other men.

However, in my post I wasn't referring to men scraping the bottom of the barrel in order to find partners to commit fornication with. I was referring to people I've known in actual dating relationships, and in some cases secular marriages. The man was objectively a good looking (but not particularly exuding confidence) man and the woman was severely overweight.

I was referring to men approaching in person (I've never used a hook up app, but when I had social media I did get men sending me messages and, being somewhat naive, I would respond until I would cut off contact if they escalated), because maybe I'm old fashioned (or just old compared to this new batch of adults) but I've always preferred to meet a potential boyfriend in person. And I was not into "hook up culture" but actually wanted a relationship. Not the norm, but my personal experience.

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
Whoa, that dating profile was truly disgusting! I can understand the disappointment you must feel in other men.

However, in my post I wasn't referring to men scraping the bottom of the barrel in order to find partners to commit fornication with. I was referring to people I've known in actual dating relationships, and in some cases secular marriages. The man was objectively a good looking (but not particularly exuding confidence) man and the woman was severely overweight.

I was referring to men approaching in person (I've never used a hook up app, but when I had social media I did get men sending me messages and, being somewhat naive, I would respond until I would cut off contact if they escalated), because maybe I'm old fashioned (or just old compared to this new batch of adults) but I've always preferred to meet a potential boyfriend in person. And I was not into "hook up culture" but actually wanted a relationship. Not the norm, but my personal experience.

It goes to show that Men are willing accept a wider variety of women. Such that those examples actually happen. Of course the okcupid statistics tell the rest of the story.

Of course, that's before personality in person comes into play.

I don't know how much distortion that online dating apps causes. But it reflects my experience too at least in the wives and girlfriends men take in person that I observe in my local shopping center just like your observations too.

That is in addition to the limitations of the local pool of prospects.

I suppose it takes a shortage of men for men to be more picky than you observe in that respect.

Last edited:

messaggera

Pelican
Woman
Other Christian
Mental Illness Amongst Liberal

Mental illness has always existed just by other names. The mentally ill amongst liberals in history could have been revolutionists. Revolutionists seek progressiveness.

Progressiveness is meant to take man away from God and everything natural. A spiritual death.

Ah_Tibor

Pelican
Woman
Orthodox

I made a dating profile in my 20s (I went several years without dating anyone and everybody I knew was like WHY ARE YOU SINGLE, WHY WON'T YOU DATE MY GRANDSON, YOUR EGGS ARE DYING AND YOU LOOK OLD etc) and received virtually no responses. I felt pretty weird about meeting online people too so it was just as well haha

Luna Novem

Kingfisher
Woman
Catholic
It's amazing watching people who are Mad Online (TM) about the removal of masks and vaccine mandates. Every one of them seems to have a mask or pithy saying about vaccines in their profile picture. Then it hits you: This stuff was their entire identity over the last two years. It goes way deeper for them than being scared of covid.

dragonfire00

Robin
Woman
Protestant
One thing that struck me as interesting is that a lot of the personality disorders and mood disorders (which modern psychology states stem from childhood trauma) rely on dichotomous/black and white thinking. Where feeling and emotions are facts because its "your truth" and since a lot of liberalism is postmodernism at this point, you're your own god and you set the path for your life instead of God, so therefore you and your beliefs are good and the other side is evil. I do think there were still people who were mentally ill before these times but in a Christian society they would be under the belief everything of God is good, and everything that is not is evil, so I do think that could contribute to why this is such a big deal today. Since now if you subscribe to postmodernism there is no right or wrong and it's okay to do what you want as long as it makes you happy (which is elusive without God of course)... you can see it fails to reign in people that would have historically been at least on the right path even though they may be doing it for the wrong reasons.

dragonfire00

Robin
Woman
Protestant
It's amazing watching people who are Mad Online (TM) about the removal of masks and vaccine mandates. Every one of them seems to have a mask or pithy saying about vaccines in their profile picture. Then it hits you: This stuff was their entire identity over the last two years. It goes way deeper for them than being scared of covid.
It's amazing now that those same people have been proven wrong by Actual Science, they either try to now pithy about Ukraine or pop culture or double down on continuing to be wrong. I wish apologizing and atoning for bad behavior was still a thing! If your identity becomes what the latest trend in the media is though, that does make one pretty fragile and to admit that they made the wrong call would call their whole worldview in question. I'm still working on forgiveness myself :/

Atlas Shrugged

Woodpecker
Woman
Protestant
It was hosted on okcupid and I shared in another thread this image:
L9Vu4Zo.png

Which seems to suggest broadly that Men find a wider range of women as attractive. And a larger number of them are willing to go dumpster diving. Even in regards to a fake profile featuring a pig-nosed woman with body hair(Warning:disturbing images ahead):

There were apparently hundreds of responses from Men.

I used to find it in the bodybuilding forum that featured one of the users who made the fake dating profile or knew someone who did. But I cannot find it now.
At first I was like dang that sucks that a 500 pound hairy piggy looking women can get all these dates. Then I saw the caliber of men replying and was like ok God, being single isn’t that bad. Those replies were disgusting and how mentally deranged are you to be into playing with poop????? I feel like that has to be a joke.

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
At first I was like dang that sucks that a 500 pound hairy piggy looking women can get all these dates. Then I saw the caliber of men replying and was like ok God, being single isn’t that bad. Those replies were disgusting and how mentally deranged are you to be into playing with poop????? I feel like that has to be a joke.

The Spiritual sickness those men have results in such lowered standards. Its ironic that their previous God Given orientation for Beauty has been so degraded.

My speculation anyway. I think it fits with the Romans 1 description of the descent into depravity.

Starlight

Kingfisher
Woman
Protestant
Liberals are trying to “reinvent the wheel,” so to speak, but without God. They want the sustenance that Christ gives Christians but without Christ. I think that some really want God but are so arrogant and prideful that they can’t “let go” to their former selves.

I heard a blip on the radio the other day about “forgiveness meditation” and that harboring grudges is bad for a persons health etc. The “professional” advised that as soon as one wakes up they should “still their mind and think about and forgive every person that has done them harm.” She said that people should do the same thing at night before bed as well. To me, I’m thinking… that sounds a lot like praying but without God. The other thing I was wondering about is saying “I was wrong” or “I am sorry”… there wasn’t any of that in “forgiveness meditation.” The person doing the “forgiveness meditation” never says they were wrong but they “forgive” the people that have wronged them. They never ask for forgiveness themselves (because they don’t think they did anything wrong and don’t see any reason to). Kind of comes across as a narcissistic/sociopathic personality disorder.

messaggera

Pelican
Woman
Other Christian
Evil looks like insanity. But remains evil. And there is definitely a high correlation between evil and mental illness as people live against God's design and come under demonic influence.

Is it fair to say feminists are liberals?

The ability to mildly oppose degenerate cultural norms outside of abortion is greatly limited. The biggest obstacles to family creation and higher birth rates are not abortion but women’s education, employment, and birth control, which all fall under the feminism umbrella, but conservative politicians dare not stand in opposition. Conservatism is what the liberals believed a few years ago, and never includes pre-feminist traditional views, which puts God, family, and nation above all other concerns, especially the emotional and material desires of women. [article link]

The devil is in the details.

Feminism places sex, the female, above human life: The value of the female sex is more significant than the male sex, and even placed higher than the human life in the womb. It is unnatural to place sexual identification (male, female) over the biology of the human life.

Possibly, a strong approach to arguing against the manifestation of feminism is not to provide the products/end results (caused by feminism) but to provide the [crass] idiosyncrasy.

For example some end results, of feminism ideology, is why [we] have accepted [as a society] the unnatural behaviour to remove/murder the unborn out of a female’s womb. The ideology is [lacking sensitivity, refinement, or intelligence] and places “what a female wants” over the value of human life.

In another example, for “what a female wants,” over the value of another human life is surrogacy without husband. Surrogacy through the method of [the scientific terms for lab embryo conception]. She is deciding to bring a human life through unnatural means of conceptions, which ironically are man-made methods embraced by women who are voicing as means of liberation.

A great decay of moral, found in 2 Timothy 3:1-7
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Pray_Everyday

Sparrow
Woman
Other Christian
Hope this is the appropriate thread to post this. It goes in line with the topic of 'is it demonic possession or mental illness', and the link to feminist/leftist pro-abortion views.

An unedited screenshot shows what appears to be a demon at a protest at justice Roberts house.

I'm attaching the screenshot (if anyone knows how people add pictures to posts without it being through attachments please help me out here!), and posting the story I got it from.

In the twitter video the image appears at around the 15 second mark. I watched it with sound off, so possible language warning.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220509-172706.jpg
    Screenshot_20220509-172706.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 12

messaggera

Pelican
Woman
Other Christian
Would rather spend time in the company with an individual who has Down Syndrome than someone who accepts abortion. Or any “liberal minded” individual.

Down Syndrome individuals are functioning individuals who can hold certain types of productive jobs, and at times contribute more to society than most liberal minded individuals spoken about on this thread. Or college graduate.

Down Syndrome is not a mental disorder; and these individuals live normal lives depending on the environment experienced while being raised.

And often times the tests for Down Syndrome are wrong. May be safe to assume most of those who abort for this reason would feel ashamed for having a “different looking” child. Pride and vanity becomes more important than an innocent life.

What is mentally ill is accepting abortion. God does not make mistakes. He gives us the trials and tribulations we need. Abortion is murder and performing this act disobeys God’s commandment.

Dear Lord soften hearts to awaken for the realisation it is the most innocent and most vulnerable lives we Christians need to protect with compassion; and to learn about Your greatness in creation. Amen.

Pray_Everyday

Sparrow
Woman
Other Christian
Would rather spend time in the company with an individual who has Down Syndrome than someone who accepts abortion. Or any “liberal minded” individual.

Down Syndrome individuals are functioning individuals who can hold certain types of productive jobs, and at times contribute more to society than most liberal minded individuals spoken about on this thread. Or college graduate.
Yes, from what interactions I have had with people with Down Syndrome they are able to function and contribute to society. Not sure if it's just this particular individual I'm thinking of, but they might be able to better see though some of the social-constructed "programming" too, especially compared to a liberal. I'll just say he saw the insanity of taking something that makes you sick in order to get well...

Down Syndrome is not a mental disorder; and these individuals live normal lives depending on the environment experienced while being raised.

And often times the tests for Down Syndrome are wrong. May be safe to assume most of those who abort for this reason would feel ashamed for having a “different looking” child. Pride and vanity becomes more important than an innocent life.

What is mentally ill is accepting abortion. God does not make mistakes. He gives us the trials and tribulations we need. Abortion is murder and performing this act disobeys God’s commandment.

Dear Lord soften hearts to awaken for the realisation it is the most innocent and most vulnerable lives we Christians need to protect with compassion; and to learn about Your greatness in creation. Amen.

Indeed the tests are often wrong. The doctors claimed, based on a first trimester ultrasound, that my sister would have Down Syndrome - she doesn't. They really like to bully and put on the pressure on the mother, claiming that the child will have a "reduced quality of life" and "it's the humane thing to do".

For this reason I personally find it better to just completely avoid ultrasounds (and all tests) in the first trimester. I know that I absolutely would not abort the child, but don't want to deal with their nonsense, which to me in a way sounds almost as though they are wishing harm. The way (some) doctors like to play God, or act as though they know God's will, is incredibly arrogant. I agree that God does not make mistakes, and gives us the trials and tribulations we need.

While much is said about the abortion laws in the US - which in my opinion should change and make this barbaric, demonic act illegal - it's very troubling how acceptable it seems to be in Europe. This article claims only 1 or 2 babies with Down Syndrome are born per year in Iceland, and abortion rates are high in other European countries as well.

As for leftist demonic possesion, the fact that they're not bothered by being on the same side of the issue as literal satanists speaks volumes. How can any of them see abortion be described as a satanic ritual and still be in favor of it? We must pray for people's hardened hearts to change.

*warning - disturbing image of satanic idol *

Ah_Tibor

Pelican
Woman
Orthodox
While much is said about the abortion laws in the US - which in my opinion should change and make this barbaric, demonic act illegal - it's very troubling how acceptable it seems to be in Europe. This article claims only 1 or 2 babies with Down Syndrome are born per year in Iceland

Abortion exists because of eugenics and selling human material for medical research. While corrupt societies have always killed their undesired children, ours puts a serene and humane face on it.

Pray_Everyday

Sparrow
Woman
Other Christian
Abortion exists because of eugenics and selling human material for medical research.

True. While it's a horrible act that I oppose regardless, I've noticed some inconsistencies: in some jurisdictions if the woman goes to the clinic it's legal, but if it were to be done outside of a facility it's a crime. Either way a child is dead but they see a difference - obviously because they want to sell the babies. While medical research is surely involved, I think there's other "buyers" involved as well.

ours puts a serene and humane face on it.

I'm not going to post a link because it caused me to literally break down in tears, but I was browsing the website posted upthread with the personal ad and I found an article about a murder factory that markets itself specifically to women that are evil enough to actually want the experience of killing a child. It's heartbreaking that such evil exists in the world.

Atlas Shrugged

Woodpecker
Woman
Protestant
I don’t know if many of you peruse the twitter account libs of tik tok (it’s a goldmine). Anyhoo there is a latest short video of women saying don’t have babies cause climate change. We will be dead in 10-30 years. Well yes if Jesus comes before then. But not because of climate change. I’ve found the best response to some liberals is send them to libs of tik tok. Like this gem. I bet you he/she blames trump for not getting a job.

Attachments

• 2A430A40-EC54-4824-900A-9CF472B19F1D.png
    2A430A40-EC54-4824-900A-9CF472B19F1D.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 3

Atlas Shrugged

Woodpecker
Woman
Protestant
libs of tik tok also does a good job posting all the crazy things going on at schools everywhere. They tried to dox her and shut her down but she’s still going.

Ah_Tibor

Pelican
Woman
Orthodox
True. While it's a horrible act that I oppose regardless, I've noticed some inconsistencies: in some jurisdictions if the woman goes to the clinic it's legal, but if it were to be done outside of a facility it's a crime. Either way a child is dead but they see a difference - obviously because they want to sell the babies. While medical research is surely involved, I think there's other "buyers" involved as well.

Considering the combination of no morals and enough money can buy many things, yes.

My guess is that a big push behind elective abortion was to provide more "quality" material. Human experimention was becoming more widely-known (and controversial) by the 60s and 70s--and if you think your subjects are human garbage, anyway, or people who will have terrible lives, then they are actually providing a service in death.

A lot of abortions are performed "live" but they are not considered born.