Clergy & Monastics Metropolitan Neophytos of Morfou

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
Metropolitan Neophytos has been perhaps the most truth-telling bishop I've heard speak since the coronavirus pandemic started. He's humble, down to earth, and is not afraid to go against the other bishops who support some level of vaccination. He has provided me with a lot of spiritual guidance when it comes to dealing with crises.

Here's a recent video but there are many more. Feel free to post them.

He's a bishop in Cyprus. He was even investigated by the police for "hate speech." Satan is certainly working to neutralize him.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
Metropolitan Neophytos has lost his salary from the Cyprian Archdiocese for refusing to get vaccinated and for advising against it (doing either will make a clergyman lose their salary there according to the Archbishop).

Again in the interview, the archbishop was asked to comment on the disobedience of a specific hierarch [Metropolitan Neophytos of Morphou] and some of the clergy. He answered by stressing:

Whoever does not comply with the decisions of the Synod will not receive his salary at the end of the month.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
A real treasure, indeed, one who not only speaks the truth, but backs it up with his actions. I have heard all my life about the teachings up taking up your cross, humbly submitting yourself to suffering, and all facets of the gospel, which are true teachings. Yet when the challenges come around boy oh boy (and I understand it is not easy) so few actually do what they always preached, or do what they have heard and nodded their heads to. Lord have mercy.

josemiguel

Robin
Orthodox
As a layman I'd redirect my tithe directly to my parish priest and Archbishop if they were to be in the same position. Cypriots now get to decide whom they'll trust and follow.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
As a layman I'd redirect my tithe directly to my parish priest and Archbishop if they were to be in the same position. Cypriots now get to decide whom they'll trust and follow.
The good thing is that I'm quite sure that regardless of what happens (and I perceive this man does not care either way), his people will take care of him and God will provide.

Aleksandar

Banned
Other Christian
He's a great warrior of God, I always watch his videos. He went to court without a mask and wouldn't put one on, so they made him sit in front of the courtroom, which he did. He didn't pay any of the fines.

Unfortunately, Church of Cyprus and Greek Orthodox Church leadership are in the league with the Devil and they will fight him and everyone else who speaks the truth, but that's to be expected.

He gave a valuable advice, to study the Christian Martyrs, and prepare for the same destiny, if needed. He said that an icon of a Martyr should be bought, to inspire us daily.

He's a real Christian, may all of us follow in his footsteps, like he follows the footsteps of Lord Jesus Christ.