Clergy & Monastics Metropolitan Neophytos of Morfou

Andreas

Kingfisher
I live in Cyprus and I can confirm that the Archbishop of the new calendar orthodox line is beyond satanic. He prays with the pope and he tried to force everyone in the church to inject the vaccine by threatening to cut off their salaries.

He also agreed to lockdown the churches during Easter and Christmas when the lockdowns were in effect.

My church was open during lockdowns and the police kept coming to issue fines and harass the people who go there.

He was caught red handed selling passports to foreign wealthy criminals (look at the Al Jazeera documentary on Cyprus passports). God knows what other crimes he did.

For anyone wondering about prophecies, there was a local saint in Cyprus who predicted the current war. Russia will eventually take the rest pf Georgia, pass through the rest of Europe without killing Greek people and will defeat the Americans within Europe. There is a lot more to the prophecy, and I'm not sure if all this will happen. It does seem like we are headed in that direction though.

Lastly, for anyone who wants to learn the true source of knowledge for many of the modern saints, read the book 'Ευεργετινος'. It comes in 4 parts with each book describing man's sins in greater detail and what the holy men of the past did to reach perfection so to speak.

It's not only for people who intend to live in the desert. There are holy men from all walks of life and through their stories it's easier to understand how one sin breeds another.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
In this video, starting at 56:30, the Metropolitan gives more details about the prophecy of war between Turkey and Russia in light of the liberation of Cyprus (from Turkish claims). Turkey will simply leave Cyprus. The reason? There is war elsewhere, around Istanbul, between the Turks and Russians. If you've been following the news, you've seen how Russia and Turkey are partners and working together. Saint Paisius said to Met., "They [Russia and Turkey] will make false friends and then they will make war." Another prophet that Met Neophytos quoted said the war in Europe will be "great". This suggests that troubles for Europe will get rather large, and then, from what I discern, troubles will move to the United States.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Metropolitan Neophytos has lost his salary from the Cyprian Archdiocese for refusing to get vaccinated and for advising against it (doing either will make a clergyman lose their salary there according to the Archbishop).
What does this tell us about the End Times? If these rigorous measures are already taken now, what will happen then when the pressure is really on? If they require the vaccine now, why won't they require the Mark of the Beast and ostracize everyone who doesn't take it when the time comes? Those who remain standing may be far fewer than we think. Given responses like this that prove that much of the upper echelon of even the Orthodox Church can't even distinguish such an obvious lie as corona begs the question to what extent they will be able to identify coming signs of the times. For everyone that has fallen for the corona scam, once again because it's so obvious, I fear that they won't be able to distinguish coming events, whether that's a normie or a Bishop.

Andreas

Kingfisher
What does this tell us about the End Times? If these rigorous measures are already taken now, what will happen then when the pressure is really on? If they require the vaccine now, why won't they require the Mark of the Beast and ostracize everyone who doesn't take it when the time comes? Those who remain standing may be far fewer than we think. Given responses like this that prove that much of the upper echelon of even the Orthodox Church can't even distinguish such an obvious lie as corona begs the question to what extent they will be able to identify coming signs of the times. For everyone that has fallen for the corona scam, once again because it's so obvious, I fear that they won't be able to distinguish coming events, whether that's a normie or a Bishop.
This is why the prophecies tell us that clerics will be the worst offenders of God. They will betray the people.

Very few will openly declare their faith and will be chased away by any means. In the past, the government officials used to forcefully shave and strip the clothes off from devout monks, and then throw them out of the monasteries.

We will no doubt have modern martyrs, but whether or not the end of times come, we have to prepare ourselves accordingly.

Don't be surprised when otherwise 'good' people are being coerced into chasing you down for the promise of getting their old 'freedoms' back. If they willingly poisoned themselves just to go to the bar or watch sports at the stadium, imagine what will happen when diesel and electricity prices shoot to the moon and food becomes scarce.

I think Metropolitan Neofytos should definitely find a way to separate himself from the Archbishop and sway people towards the truth. If not, many will fall victim. I don't expect him to declare himself anything more than a bishop, but it's about time to call for a new synod on these matters and make each bishop's declarations public just to see who is really following Christ and who is not.

I think sooner or later he will be forced to follow the path of Athanasios during the Arian war. Only this time, the whole world is watching.

Father Michael

Chicken
Orthodox
Priest
http://is.gd/JGTBLv Archieratical vigil service with +Neophytos of Morphou for St Jakovos of Evia. Very calm. Good sound and discreet mobile cameras, like being there. Everyone is relaxed and of one mind and heart. When a bishop is a true monk, then the rest of the clergy and laity unite with him in his liturgical prayer. This is the work of Orthodoxy that many people will miss if they only pay attention to his talks or the media attention given to him.