Miami

Alpone

Woodpecker
Miami local here. As the city opens back up, I'm looking to expand my crew with other like minded guys who live in the area. Drop me a line if you're in the area.

Reactions: kel

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Miami local here. As the city opens back up, I'm looking to expand my crew with other like minded guys who live in the area. Drop me a line if you're in the area.

Is it true about what they say about Miami, that the city is crawling with beautiful women, especially beautiful Hispanic women? The media has given me the impression Miami is mainly composed of night clubs, drug dealers, gorgeous women in bikinis, Cubans and lovely beaches.

What are the major American cities for beaches and beautiful women? Lol I grew up in Alaska, so I missed that aspect of life...

FullThrottleTX

Woodpecker
Is it true about what they say about Miami, that the city is crawling with beautiful women, especially beautiful Hispanic women? The media has given me the impression Miami is mainly composed of night clubs, drug dealers, gorgeous women in bikinis, Cubans and lovely beaches.

What are the major American cities for beaches and beautiful women? Lol I grew up in Alaska, so I missed that aspect of life...

Yes. But that's not the only appeal. Also, all of South Florida is pretty good -- a collection of cool beach towns, if Miami is too clubby/cuban for you.

fvitterbi

Sparrow
Hi guys i'm in Miami regularly and lived in Brickell for a year... i've really never tried to talk to many girls there, the ones in Brickell are pretty stuck up and i've tried in lower-class places like Doral (Dolphin mall) but never had a great response... also a lot on lincoln road but it's almost always visitors that are there for a few days....

I've heard Little Havana around Calle Ocho is a good place but i've never seen many young people walking around and the other parts of Little Havana have become car-only, filled with huge Walmart-style stores...I've never found places to meet normal women during the day out and about in little Havana, although i'm sure there are places

Last edited: