Michael Jackson Appreciation Thread

Rob Banks

Pelican
I would suggest watching Razorfist's analysis of the allegations. He is very thorough. He convinced me that Michael was innocent and framed by the real pedos because he was offering a safe haven from them and had too much fuck you money and stardom to go his own way.

Having said that I agree with Gework about pop culture, of which he was an icon.
So do you think his death was somehow suspicious as well?

If he was innocent and also had information that could expose real pedos, it makes sense they might have him killed.

The circumstances surrounding his death always seemed shady to me. If I understand correctly, he overdosed on recreational drugs provided by his doctor? And then the doctor got sent to jail? Bizarre.

ilostabet

Pelican
So do you think his death was somehow suspicious as well?

If he was innocent and also had information that could expose real pedos, it makes sense they might have him killed.

The circumstances surrounding his death always seemed shady to me. If I understand correctly, he overdosed on recreational drugs provided by his doctor? And then the doctor got sent to jail? Bizarre.

Yes, always thought it was shady.

The doctor was a shady corrupt doctor on their payroll that they could use and had probably dirt on. He got a sweeheart sentence and they reaped multi millions with rights to his music catalog etc.

In February 2010, Murray was formally charged with involuntary manslaughter
Murray was released on parole on October 28, 2013.

Not too bad to be set for life if you have no morals...

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
Again, Michael Jackson was and is the best. Great Artist. All you jabronies calling him names are way out of line. Shame on you.

Jokes aside, let's be real here. I mean REAL real:

Michael Jackson had so much money, so much access, and so many connections, that If he wanted to rape kids, he could have done it no problem without anyone finding out. Ever. He hid his drug problem right? Any hint of that debilitating habit ever get in the news until he finally died?

if this dude has a proclivity towards kids, we'd be seeing a Jeffrey Epstein level avalanche of accussations and HARD evidence showing so. He was absolutely on that elite level. In fact he had way more access and connections than some total loser nobody.

So where are all the assistants helping him.get all these Kids? Where is his Ghilaine Maxwell? The flight logs from Jets? The Limo drivers? WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER PEDOPHILES HE WOULD HAVE CLOSELY ASSOCIATED WITH IN HIS INNER CIRCLE?

Oh wait, they don't exist? He ran a multibillion dollar music Empire - all aspects of it - and still personally and solely coordinated and covered up every aspect of being a prolific child abuser?

Where Epstein had a small army of people to do this, including possible foreign intelligente and paid off prosecutors to look the other way - Evil MJ would just moonwalk and coordinate all this himself.

Thousands of kids were alone with Michael Jackson at his home. Hundreds spent the night. Unsupervised. Dozens had a continual and ongoing relationship with him for years.

And at the end of all this we have a couple of washed Up serial lyer backup dancers who EVEN F'N TESTIFIED IN MICHAELS DEFENSE for YEARS until it was uncool to do so.

Two.

This is all people can come up with?

Do you guys believe Columbia Mattress Girl? Jackie Coakley and the UVA frat House Gang rape on shattered glass?

i know you guys have good intentions, but this is silly and you are being a killjoy. MJ was a troubled man, but he had a good heart, better than most of us, and he made awesome music that is far more enjoyable and yes, wholesome, than anything that comes out today. Stop being so damn cynical. It's OK to love children! Good Lord where has our innocence and humanity gone?

I am going to go buy some.of his CDs tomorrow and play his music loud and frequently.

in addition to the points I raised, watch the full Razorfist series. Then take a good long look in the mirror, rub some water on your face. Then lightly to moderately slap yourself, smile, and go listen to some Michael Jackson.

Sam Malone

Ostrich
Gold Member
I remember reading somewhere (and for the life of me right now I can't remember where) that Jackson's troubles started with a director.

To my recollection of the article, either (Thriller video director) John Landis or Steven Spielberg (Hook) approached Jackson about kids or pizza or whatever the vernacular for pedos was back then, and at some point each realized that 1) Jackson wasn't into that, and 2) whichever director is was, WAS into that.

I want to say it was the Hook director, only because I also remember that the article cited that conversation as the reason why Robin Williams was given the part of Peter Pan (until then, Jackson was the top choice).

The more I look into it, I see that Jackson put a curse (?) on Spielberg, so I'm more inclined to lean toward him.

Peacock
Gold Member
Spielberg is a pedo, that was a big part in his getting "noticed" by the industry and getting his career started. Owen Benjamin has done some very solid research on him. So yes Sam, it's another case of PR inversion where the bigshot tribal pedos are unmentioned while their target is subject to a smear campaign. The jokes about MJ didn't spread out organically.

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
Can we talk about the man's career and musical talent a bit?

I would also say his choreography skills we absolutely insane. I saw a video once of him working with a group of dancers prepping them for a concert. Again, MICHAEL doing it, instructing and coaching them, not some studio hired coach or consultant.

What struck me was how effortlessly, and cheerfully(!) he worked with everyone, and just got them all on board. He definitely had a very powerful affect on people, yet didn't seem to abuse it.

NickK

Robin
Jackson was a freak. Very unpleasant to look at and severely damaged in the head. His dancing and music were demonically inspired, if he was not outright possesssed.
Just based on the lyrics of his "songs" I'd say he was an evil pedo and he is burning in hell as we speak.

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
Jackson was a freak. Very unpleasant to look at and severely damaged in the head. His dancing and music were demonically inspired, if he was not outright possesssed.
Just based on the lyrics of his "songs" I'd say he was an evil pedo and he is burning in hell as we speak.
Chuck Norris, red blooded Christian and all around cool Guy, had a lot of respect for Michael Jackson. Talked about him glowingly in his Essays.

What insight do you have that Chuck Norris doesn't? More importantly, why do you have such bad taste in music?

I would suggest watching Razorfist's analysis of the allegations. He is very thorough. He convinced me that Michael was innocent and framed by the real pedos because he was offering a safe haven from them and had too much fuck you money and stardom to go his own way.

Having said that I agree with Gework about pop culture, of which he was an icon.

I'm glad you suggested Razorfist. Here is part one of his Michael Jackson videos:

I always thought there was some sketchy stuff surrounding Michael Jackson and his death, but i didn't really do any research into it. When I came across Rozorfist's videos about Michael Jackson they resonated with me and the facts and evidence he presents is overwhelming.

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
^Amen brother. That (((Breitbart))) article he talks about in that video was the most ridiculous piece of fake news sensationalism I've ever seen. The whole thing is such a joke.

This is like "rape culture" and "institutional racism". It's completely made up, and Just like those mass hyterias, the DEMAND for Michael Jackson to be a pedophile doesn't meet the supply of either direct or circumstantial evidence.

Get over your emotions and personal tastes and look at the evidence.

Last edited:

NickK

Robin
Chuck Norris, red blooded Christian and all around cool Guy, had a lot of respect for Michael Jackson. Talked about him glowingly in his Essays.

What insight do you have that Chuck Norris doesn't? More importantly, why do you have such bad taste in music?
Chuck Norris is a protestant not a Christian and this is evident because he praises scum like Jackson.