Michael Jackson Appreciation Thread

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
The lip syncing is incredible. Even on modern videos, sometimes I can tell they are just mouthing the words but that video from decades ago looks like he's singing live. MJ had incredible rhythm.

The statement about his personal convictions at the video start seems so out of place today. It seems every major performer now is an illuminati zombie.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
Good article on how Michael Dindu Nuffin wrong and his father chemically castrated him. Michael criticized those who must not be named, and perhaps that's the reason he was villified.

All of these stories have been proved false, and there was never any evidence to support them in the first place. It’s all just bullshit. I’ve offered to debate many people on this topic, and no one wants to debate me, because these people just want to continue to accuse poor Michael of being a pervert, despite the absolutely known fact that he was incapable of getting an erection due to what his evil father did to him – giving him transgender hormones before it was popular, in order to keep his voice pitch high.

This created serious mental illness for him, obviously. And it also permanently destroyed his endocrine system, making him both sterile and unable to get an erection.

Thus: he was both incapable of molesting children, and also incapable of fathering a child.

He did not have sexuality, at all. His father took that part of his personhood away from him by injecting him with these drugs.
Michael Jackson even had a lyric in the song “They Don’t Care About Us,” where he talked about Jews trying to kike him.
It’s been edited now, but the original lyrics contained the line: “Jew me, sue me, everybody do me/ Kick me, kike me, don’t you black or white me.”

This is why, years after his death, they are still coming out with documentaries claiming that he was a child molester.
It truly is bizarre how they are obsessing over the supposed crimes of a dead man. This is probably just pre-emptive blackmail to people they are trying to control today. "Do what we want or else we will turn the Michael Jackson smear machine on you, and it will be even worse."

I used to really like Jacko when I was growing up. The Bad album I think was the first record I bought with my own money. Bad of course was my favourite song, followed closely by Man in the Mirror and The Way You Make Me Feel. I used to sing the latter to my GF, Angela, at the time, both of us all of about 8 years old. Thriller was also a cool song, but that laughing at the end of it used to really freak me out: call that my Christian sensibilities.

Within days of his passing, I happened to be going from Australia to New York City with my parents for a visit. Early on in the trip, we took the train up to Harlem, and in the main street there, where the old Apollo studio is (i.e. the place where Jacko first performed), there were lots of folks either playing his music, selling his merchandise or just otherwise paying their respects. Although my taste for his music was long gone by this stage, it was still moving and interesting in a sense.

Regarding the accusations about him with little children, I've never looked into them much. And so without any real information about that behind me, all I want to say is that I really, really, really hope he wasn't guilty.

Garf

Pigeon
I was never a big fan of MJ before, but spent some time last year digging into the accusations and was left with the impression that he's most likely innocent. There is zero concrete evidence against him so it comes down to word against word and a judgement of character of MJ and the people who defend him VS those who accuse him.

I found his accusers such as Dan Reed and Wade Robinson generally come across as dishonest, insincere and profoundly unlikable, while the people defending MJ such as his nieces and nephews on the contrary seem very honest and down-to-earth people who are sincerely appalled at the accusations.

There are very good reasons to suspect that these accusations was simply a (mostly successful) attempt by the powers that be to destroy MJ since he was completely opposed to their agenda yet was powerful and popular enough to truly threaten them. Listen to the lyrics of a song like They Don't Care About Us, its essentially a rallying cry against the american oligarchy, and he was one of the few people in the world with such massive universal appeal that he could reach and influence people of all groups and persuasions with his message.

MJ was one of the last completely uncynical and sincerely good-hearted Christian public figures who preached and practiced nothing but love and universal brotherhood with an almost childlike innocent conviction. By smearing him with these pedo accusations, the oligarchy not only removed one of the few voices who could actually threaten them, but simultaneously made our entire culture more cynical, despondent and easy to enslave, by convincing us that there are no truly good people in the world, that even the most seemingly saintly individuals are always secretly corrupt and there is no one who is capable of leading us in the fight against evil.

Last edited:
I was never a big fan of MJ before, but spent some time last year digging into the accusations and was left with the impression that he's most likely innocent. There is zero concrete evidence against him so it comes down to word against word and a judgement of character of MJ and the people who defend him VS those who accuse him.

I found his accusers such as Dan Reed and Wade Robinson generally come across as dishonest, insincere and profoundly unlikable, while the people defending MJ such as his nieces and nephews on the contrary seem very honest and down-to-earth people who are sincerely appalled at the accusations.

There are very good reasons to suspect that these accusations was simply a (mostly successful) attempt by the powers that be to destroy MJ since he was completely opposed to their agenda yet was powerful and popular enough to truly threaten them. Listen to the lyrics of a song like They Don't Care About Us, its essentially a rallying cry against the american oligarchy, and he was one of the few people in the world with such massive universal appeal that he could reach and influence people of all groups and persuasions with his message.

MJ was one of the last completely uncynical and sincerely good-hearted Christian public figures who preached and practiced nothing but love and universal brotherhood with an almost childlike innocent conviction. By smearing him with these pedo accusations, the oligarchy not only removed one of the few voices who could actually threaten them, but simultaneously made our entire culture more cynical, despondent and easy to enslave, by convincing us that there are no truly good people in the world, that even the most seemingly saintly individuals are always secretly corrupt and there is no one who is capable of leading us in the fight against evil.

Garf, it's good to read here that he was most likely innocent. And what you say about the elites knocking him off, and smearing his name, for not towing the line, isn't far fetched at all.

Last edited:
Good article on how Michael Dindu Nuffin wrong and his father chemically castrated him. Michael criticized those who must not be named, and perhaps that's the reason he was villified.

It truly is bizarre how they are obsessing over the supposed crimes of a dead man. This is probably just pre-emptive blackmail to people they are trying to control today. "Do what we want or else we will turn the Michael Jackson smear machine on you, and it will be even worse."
The hormone treatment explains a lot of things. Also, when you mute male hormones it makes you more vulnerable to autoimmune diseases which Michael suffered from (white skin disorder) but his brothers didn't have symptoms of it.