Migrant invasion of Europe

911 said:
Polniy_Sostav said:
Oberrheiner said:
911 said:
Slavery was frowned upon in Muslim theology
Once again I will say this : you either have no fucking idea what you are talking about, or you are deliberately misleading people.

Just read the sunnah, it is freely available online and in english translations of acceptable quality.
I have to agree here . Islam is , will be , and has been , as usual , doing the same things than jew on a smaller scale and with more terror and less efficiency.

911 is an amazing poster ,but he seems to have this pro-Islam bias , just like SS had his anti-islam bias

I have had a fairly positive experience with Muslims IRL. More recently I often find myself on the same side with them debating leftists/centrists/atheists/neocons on subjects like abortion, feminism, scientism, monetary system/usury, family etc. I think Rheiner grew up in a rough part of town with plenty of islamic thugs so I can understand how this affects his views on islam.

In terms of research on Islam, I rely on independent, unbiased and intellectually rigorous sources like Dr Tony Martin, or French philosopher and ethnographer Gustave le Bon for their analysis of history and the muslim world, sources which are far superior to the kind of oligarch neocon sources that pervade the modern blogosphere, especially in the BoomerCon funded right. SS on the other hand would use sources like Pam Geller's swarthy little helper Robert Spencer, who was his go-to guy on all matters islamic.

On this specific topic of slavery, Dr Martin has pointed out that in judaism, Blacks are viewed as racially inferior because according to prominent Jewish scholars, their lineage is tainted and impure, even worse than the average goy, which makes them predestined to become slaves. In other words, profiting from slavery is 100% kosher. Dr. Martin goes into detail over this in the video I've posted above. I don't believe there is that kind of equivalent in islam, which might explain why the slave trade was mostly Jewish-held in Muslim lands as well.
I also have a good relationship with most normal muslim men , because simply they have respect for the holy , and they are conservative , when it s about LGBT , degeneracy , etc etc .... This of course creates a common ground when you are a christian. And to some aspects , i prefer to live in a moderate muslim country than in a protestant/atheist country where all degeneracy is right on your nose. I agree with that......
But ultimately all these nice people BECOME AGGRESSIVE AND RUTHLESS once you openly ask them to give up their muslim faith because Europe is christianity. And when you see this real face , you see that they are nothing else than parasites , just like jews , but with a lower level of manipulation . They just appropriate themselves christian genius , until islam really takes over demographically .

I challenge you to ask muslims to convert to christianity to be in phase with western values , and you tell me how they react.

Also , try to do the same openly in even "moderate" muslim countries like Turkey , etc and you will see how the nice "local muslims" treat you

[/quote]I have had a fairly positive experience with Muslims IRL. More recently I often find myself on the same side with them debating leftists/centrists/atheists/neocons on subjects like abortion, feminism, scientism, monetary system/usury, family etc. I think Rheiner grew up in a rough part of town with plenty of islamic thugs so I can understand how this affects his views on islam.[/quote]

I also have a good relationship with most normal muslim men , because simply they have respect for the holy , and they are conservative , when it s about LGBT , degeneracy , etc etc .... This of course creates a common ground when you are a christian. And to some aspects , i prefer to live in a moderate muslim country than in a protestant/atheist country where all degeneracy is right on your nose. I agree with that......
But ultimately all these nice people BECOME AGGRESSIVE AND RUTHLESS once you openly ask them to give up their muslim faith because Europe is christianity. And when you see this real face , you see that they are nothing else than parasites , just like jews , but with a lower level of manipulation . They just appropriate themselves christian genius , until islam really takes over demographically .

I challenge you to ask muslims to convert to christianity to be in phase with western values , and you tell me how they react.

Also , try to do the do the same openly in even "moderate" muslim countries like Turkey , etc and you will see how the nice "local muslims" treat you

Polniy_Sostav said:
This is the only way. not accept even 1.
I agree with everything you said, I am very wary of any changes. As a member of NATO we are already getting a pride parade shoved down our throats and a "leftist student union" in one university. However, most of the ordinary people are still tough and aggressive and the country already has a reputation for those "guests" coming from the South. Welfare still terribly low. What we have is some wealthy Syrians setting up the odd business.

All this travelling and understanding of different cultures only brought me to the conclusion that the Nazi-sympathizing football hooligans were actually right on numerous points, if only by instinct.

We have a good track record of integration (tough love works), our Turks behave very well and speak the language and there is only one mosque in the capital. We also get some anti-PC wealthy westerners moving here. Outsourcing the administrative jobs from the West. I could not predict the future, but I gotta keep positive.

y2k

Sparrow
Polniy_Sostav said:
...once you openly ask them to give up their muslim faith...
Brother, as a Christian, Jesus means everything you ¿no?

Please, do not ask people to give up that which means everything to them.

If you want to share Christianity, that is not the way to do it.

Bitter End said:
Polniy_Sostav said:
This is the only way. not accept even 1.
I agree with everything you said, I am very wary of any changes. As a member of NATO we are already getting a pride parade shoved down our throats and a "leftist student union" in one university. However, most of the ordinary people are still tough and aggressive and the country already has a reputation for those "guests" coming from the South. Welfare still terribly low. What we have is some wealthy Syrians setting up the odd business.

All this travelling and understanding of different cultures only brought me to the conclusion that the Nazi-sympathizing football hooligans were actually right on numerous points, if only by instinct.

We have a good track record of integration (tough love works), our Turks behave very well and speak the language and there is only one mosque in the capital. We also get some anti-PC wealthy westerners moving here. Outsourcing the administrative jobs from the West. I could not predict the future, but I gotta keep positive.
True , and you have done the right thing by sending many turks back home a few decades back. Tough love is the only thing which works for muslims unfortunately.
I agree with what you said too , from what I saw and people I met , Bulgarians are still mega-based and the weight of history is still here. One cannot forget this very fast.

But the danger does not lie in bulgarian man so much , but as usual , all the evil stuff which can change our societies and our culture , mainly drug use , sexual perversion , anti-heterosexual propaganda ,etc etc

The fact that Bulgaria is very poor is probably slowing things down. The only really positive thing I see in general from East Europe is that many people go to England/France etc and come back understanding that they are next on the list if they give up their traditions and their identity. People talk to each other and everyone has a cousin or brother in the West who can tell them how the real situation is when they come back home. Not like in our parent's generation where the West was heaven for many of them.

Unfortunately , to protect Europe we will have to patrol ourselves at the border and to first limit the amount of mosques , which is totally unthinkable as the EU will always be here to put pressure on corrupt politicians to put us in prison.

I still have the hope that at some point a major country will proceed to a peaceful remigration , but the muslims are so close to reac htheir dream to invade europe that they will refuse.

Maybe the only hope is India. Let's see if anti-muslims things can continue under Modi , which if im not wrong , was a member of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh , indian posters should confirm but i believe that they are not scared to punish muslims with violence when needed.

Anyway , the fruit is so rotten in west europe , that even if muslims all turn magically into perfect citizens , i think the entire population would still hate them for what they have done and for their role of invaders the last 40 years.

Europe can win this fight only united under the banner of christianity.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Oberrheiner said:
911 said:
In terms of research on Islam, I rely on independent, unbiased and intellectually rigorous sources like Dr Tony Martin, or French philosopher and ethnographer Gustave le Bon for their analysis of history and the muslim world, sources which are far superior to the kind of oligarch neocon sources that pervade the modern blogosphere, especially in the BoomerCon funded right. SS on the other hand would use sources like Pam Geller's swarthy little helper Robert Spencer, who was his go-to guy on all matters islamic.
Why don't you just go to a mosque and ask muslims themselves how you should read the quran or the sahihs ? You know, straight from the horse's mouth.
Or do you also gorge on EMJ without having even read the bible ?

Also martin and le bon were not arabs/muslim, why would you trust them on what they have to say on islam over what muslims themselves say ?
Would you trust a rabbi's opinion on the bible ?

On individuals themselves I saw the same as with any other religions, the smarter they are the more secular, the dumber the more they insist that everything has to be taken literally and that their books were written directly by god himself, I suppose taking pen and paper into his own hands and starting to think ok how can I help these morons now - ah shit, but they can't even read :(
Hold on there a minute.

You're going to ask followers of Semite religions for the truth on their religions and history?

Thats like asking a basic latte drinking, Iphone-loving white girl in California to explain why basic white girls are...basic white girls.

You wont get answers from a Jew on Zionism and globalism nor would you get an Arab to explain the truth about Islam. Both Arabs and Jews are the originators of their religions and both are semites.

Good luck with that.

Polniy_Sostav said:
My hope is Poland, since the smaller Central European countries can rally behind them and ask some questions of Germany and France. Italy is in between, but their economy has been decimated. Former Yugoslavian countries and Romania are also quite sane, but the geopolitical influence seems very limited.

They already stopped the Ottoman Empire once, the Poles, let's see what is coming up. When I was living in Vienna Antifa vandalized the statue of Sobiesky. This is the level they are currently at.

Oberrheiner

Kingfisher
Foolsgo1d said:
Oberrheiner said:
911 said:
Why don't you just go to a mosque and ask muslims themselves how you should read the quran or the sahihs ? You know, straight from the horse's mouth.
Or do you also gorge on EMJ without having even read the bible ?

Also martin and le bon were not arabs/muslim, why would you trust them on what they have to say on islam over what muslims themselves say ?
Would you trust a rabbi's opinion on the bible ?

On individuals themselves I saw the same as with any other religions, the smarter they are the more secular, the dumber the more they insist that everything has to be taken literally and that their books were written directly by god himself, I suppose taking pen and paper into his own hands and starting to think ok how can I help these morons now - ah shit, but they can't even read :(
Hold on there a minute.

You're going to ask followers of Semite religions for the truth on their religions and history?

Thats like asking a basic latte drinking, Iphone-loving white girl in California to explain why basic white girls are...basic white girls.

You wont get answers from a Jew on Zionism and globalism nor would you get an Arab to explain the truth about Islam. Both Arabs and Jews are the originators of their religions and both are semites.

Good luck with that.
Actually yes, I would.
I had to spend a lot of time with muslims and they were very open about coming here to replace us.
Just like I had to spend lots of time with jews and they were very open about how they plan to use the muslims to fight the christians to the death and only finish whoever's left afterwards themselves.

Also if you don't allow people to explain themselves what is the value of the opinion of their enemies ?
You need both sides of the coin to start sizing a problem before diving into it.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Oberrheiner said:
Actually yes, I would.
I had to spend a lot of time with muslims and they were very open about coming here to replace us.
Just like I had to spend lots of time with jews and they were very open about how they plan to use the muslims to fight the christians to the death and only finish whoever's left afterwards themselves.

Also if you don't allow people to explain themselves what is the value of the opinion of their enemies ?
You need both sides of the coin to start sizing a problem before diving into it.
They're honest about their goals in person and non-public figures run their mouths quite willingly.

Try getting entire countries or public leaders of those two faiths to say the truth to the Goys. They will never do that and only a minority have done so but they're lumped in with conspiracy theories.

There is a very good reason there is a word to describe them with; Taqiyya.

Garuda

Woodpecker
Bitter End said:
I don't worry about Bulgaria shrinking. The label came from very lefty globalist mouthpieces. Yes we have negative birth rates and a lot of people left for the West, but quite a few are coming back, myself included. Either way we are not getting replaced since even the gypsies, the real problem over here (subsidized to breed with their cousins) are happy to embrace toilet cleaning jobs in Germany.

Moreover, we have a few pro-family NGOs popping up to counter the numerous Soros projects. The population is just very based, I cannot even explain to myself why to that extent. Even our filthiest thots reach 28/30 and want to have kids.

"Deutsche Welle" and the likes are very concerned about our shrinking population while being happy with the steady population of Denmark or the "growing" population of Sweden. Yeah right. They had a propaganda documentary more or less saying "why are you so mean to refugees, you are disappearing anyway".
Thanks for the information. Hopefully those local NGO's are successful. If Bulgaria ends up in the EU, maybe it can form a based bloc with Hungary and which ever EE country joins after that.

Foolsgo1d said:
They're honest about their goals in person and non-public figures run their mouths quite willingly.

Try getting entire countries or public leaders of those two faiths to say the truth to the Goys. They will never do that and only a minority have done so but they're lumped in with conspiracy theories.

There is a very good reason there is a word to describe them with; Taqiyya.
VS Naipaul made similar observations in his book Among the Believers.

We have been in the EU since 2007, along with Romania. A lot of projects got financed by the taxpayers of the wealthier nations, while large chunks of them trickled down to the local mafia. Croatia is the most recent EU member. Perhaps you mean the Eurozone, which means giving up our currency to Brussels.

The trouble with backing Poland or Hungary is that our PM (Boyko Borisov, former firefighter, bodyguard and human trafficker, you can google his picture) is actually very spineless when it comes to these issues. He is looking at Germany and complying with everything in terms of economic decisions. Except for the refugee question or the gender ideology, for these two he knows that voters will not forgive him. He ends up being quiet on those.

Bitter End said:
Polniy_Sostav said:
My hope is Poland, since the smaller Central European countries can rally behind them and ask some questions of Germany and France. Italy is in between, but their economy has been decimated. Former Yugoslavian countries and Romania are also quite sane, but the geopolitical influence seems very limited.

They already stopped the Ottoman Empire once, the Poles, let's see what is coming up. When I was living in Vienna Antifa vandalized the statue of Sobiesky. This is the level they are currently at.
I love Poland but due to their history , they are so anti-russian , and anti-german , that they basically will remain US's dogs all their lives. The USA , with the exception of TRUMP , which is the only president who doesn't care if the EU or the Euro will be broken , has always an incentive to keep control over the EU and the EURO.
What did they do ? They took 1.5 mil ukrainians or belarussians , so they can brag about keeping being white but on long term it will create divisions inside the country , and orthodox "proleterians" will start to create some issues. It s basically changing the religious face of the country - which is of course very catholic.

They already start to hate each other , etc etc.
As long as countries like Poland embrace full capitalism with exploitation of other europeans , they are dead on long term.

If we get a joe biden type of guy back , then we can even forget about dreams of frexit , italexit etc....

I think Orban is in a strong position now and should have the balls to leave the EU , but he will never do it. I don't want to sound condescending , but apart from resisting the migrants , there is no EE country at the moment which has the balls to act like a leader and to leave the EU.

Polish resistance is sterile , it s basically , i want my free money but dont change my country , Hungarian resistance is more interesting but the average hungarian still believes that it is normal to go to Austria / England etc to find a work.

We need to change the entire mentality , everyone should work in their own home country.
Europe has been seen recently as some kind of united entity while it's not.
Basically we should even get back to visas for tourism.

When A bulgarian goes to Austria for tourism , he wants to see Schoenbrunn castle and austrian culture. He doesn't have to cross the border to be a security guy or a cleaner and barely makes it financially in a shit ghetto suburbs full of turks. It s a matter of respect.
And vice versa when I travel to Bulgaria - i want to see bulgarian culture , and not a cheaper version of the clown world with clubs and bars filled with "tourists"....

That s why I wish to return to the time of the Belle Epoque. Pre WW1 time.

Oberrheiner

Kingfisher
Polniy_Sostav said:
I think Orban is in a strong position now and should have the balls to leave the EU , but he will never do it. I don't want to sound condescending , but apart from resisting the migrants , there is no EE country at the moment which has the balls to act like a leader and to leave the EU.
You need a lot of power to go against the market.

Remember when mitterrand was elected ?
France got under attack from the financial sector for over a decade, had to devaluate the franc how many times, and avoided a venezualian fate only by a thin margin.
And in the end he still had to capitulate and accept to be under the monetary domination of germany ..

I just don't think anyone in europe has that power.
Germany maybe, but they tried that once already and it didn't turn out well for them.

Back to the muslims, here's a French rabbi who tells it like it is in 30 seconds. If you still have sympathy for both parties, then I can't do anything.

Translation for the English speakers :

"The messiah will come only when Edom, which is Europe and Christianity, will be totally destroyed. So I'm asking you, is it a good news that Islam is invading Europe? Yes it is a great news. It announces the coming of the messiah."

"When Italy will disappear, when the heart of Christianity will disappear and that's what Islam wants to do... And Islam is the broom of Israel, you have to know it. Instead of us doing all the work, we send Ishmael to deal with the problem."

Reactions: 911

y2k

Sparrow
ilostabet said:
David Wood has a video reading from the Hadith in which it's said specifically that blacks are inferior and serve only as slaves. Exact same thinking as the Talmud.

[David Wood videos]

As for good Muslims of course there are many. So are Jews. But they tend to be bad at practicing Islam and Judaism.
I have answered this in the Islam datasheet thread - > Link to the post

Any discussion of Islam itself belongs to the Islam datasheet thread.

Oberrheiner said:
Polniy_Sostav said:
You need a lot of power to go against the market.

Remember when mitterrand was elected ?
France got under attack from the financial sector for over a decade, had to devaluate the franc how many times, and avoided a venezualian fate only by a thin margin.
And in the end he still had to capitulate and accept to be under the monetary domination of germany ..

I just don't think anyone in europe has that power.
Germany maybe, but they tried that once already and it didn't turn out well for them.
If North Korea or Cuba can do it - Hungary can do it.
It s a matter of political will.

Garuda

Woodpecker
Bitter End said:
We have been in the EU since 2007, along with Romania. A lot of projects got financed by the taxpayers of the wealthier nations, while large chunks of them trickled down to the local mafia. Croatia is the most recent EU member. Perhaps you mean the Eurozone, which means giving up our currency to Brussels.

The trouble with backing Poland or Hungary is that our PM (Boyko Borisov, former firefighter, bodyguard and human trafficker, you can google his picture) is actually very spineless when it comes to these issues. He is looking at Germany and complying with everything in terms of economic decisions. Except for the refugee question or the gender ideology, for these two he knows that voters will not forgive him. He ends up being quiet on those.
Ok. I forgot there was a difference between the two. Thanks.

I googled Borisov and found a fairly recent article on him and immigration. I have my doubts on it though since it's from a source that was ran by the CIA.

https://www.rferl.org/a/bulgarian-p...-paying-turkey-in-refugee-deal-/30465609.html

Bulgarian PM Borisov Accuses EU Of Not Paying Turkey In ‘Refugee Deal’
March 03, 2020 00:32 GMT
By RFE/RL's Bulgarian Service

Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has joined Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in blaming the European Union for the collapse of the 2016 refugee deal, following rising tensions in Syria.

The two addressed journalists in Ankara on March 2 after meeting to discuss a new wave of refugees that Turkey has released into the EU.

Erdogan justified "opening the gates" for thousands of refugees and accused the EU of not paying Turkey 6 billion euros ($6.68 billion) to house some 4 million Syrian refugees.

"We spent over 40 billion euros ($44.56 billion). The promised 6 billion euros -- they [Brussels] did not release," Erdogan said. "Now they say they will allocate 1 billion [euros]. Who are you lying to? We do not want this money anymore. We will find this money."

Borisov said the EU "voted this money for Turkey...I cannot understand why they were not given."

The European Commission insists it has paid the money out in full, albeit to refugee aid organizations and not directly to the Turkish state.

The EU has also signaled it is ready to invest several billion more euros in the coming years, and German Chancellor Angela Merkel has stated that Germany would be willing to build refugee housing in Turkish-controlled areas within Syria.

On March 2, Turkish authorities released information that 18,000 migrants had already crossed into the EU.

"Nearly 1.5 million people have left their homes in Idlib and are close to the Turkish border. Unfortunately, EU countries cannot understand the burden that Turkey has been carrying for nine years," Erdogan said.

Merkel described Turkey's move as "unacceptable" and EU Migration Commissioner Margaritis Schinas said nobody could "blackmail or intimidate the EU."

Erdogan's office also said on March 2 that he spoke to Merkel over the phone, saying Europe must take a "fair share of the burden" of dealing with migrants.

He warned that more refugees, mainly from Afghanistan, Syria, and Iraq, would head toward the EU.

"There will be more. Soon, this number will be expressed in millions," Erdogan said.

Turkey is trying to hold off another mass influx of refugees from Syria, where government forces backed by Russian air power are trying to take the last rebel stronghold of Idlib.

Polniy_Sostav said:
If North Korea or Cuba can do it - Hungary can do it.
It s a matter of political will.
I would rather not go that road for obvious reasons. I don't see free trade within the European area as such an evil. It has been happening for thousands of years. There would have been no Belle Epoque without trade and contact between the nations.

There needs to be integration that is working, this is the realistic way to preserve the identity of the nations. Even if Germany closed all borders tomorrow both for fake refugees or Eastern Europeans, you will still have 40% self-loathing weirdos that will undermine your national identity. It is the culture that is poisoned.

I wrote another post about EE in the thread about ethnicities. We were not always truck drivers and plumbers. The real intelligentsia was wiped out by Jewish revolutionaries in 1945. So please do allow us a bit of increase to our standard of living, even if it means going along the NATO orders on some points. I would certainly rather have Ukrainian waitresses working at our coast and studying medicine in Varna than Afghanis fresh off the boat.

I would rather not go that road for obvious reasons. I don't see free trade within the European area as such an evil. It has been happening for thousands of years. There would have been no Belle Epoque without trade and contact between the nations.

There needs to be integration that is working, this is the realistic way to preserve the identity of the nations. Even if Germany closed all borders tomorrow both for fake refugees or Eastern Europeans, you will still have 40% self-loathing weirdos that will undermine your national identity. It is the culture that is poisoned.

I wrote another post about EE in the thread about ethnicities. We were not always truck drivers and plumbers. The real intelligentsia was wiped out by Jewish revolutionaries in 1945. So please do allow us a bit of increase to our standard of living, even if it means going along the NATO orders on some points. I would certainly rather have Ukrainian waitresses working at our coast and studying medicine in Varna than Afghanis fresh off the boat.
I'd be the first happy to "increase" your standards of living , but that mostly comes with stopping the brain drain - all your best youth leaving for other countries.
If Germany , as you said, was closing immigration , then Germany could take care of themselves and have national problems ,not affecting Bulgaria in a way or another.
I agree that all Jewish revolutionaries took your top guys away , but why don't they just come back ? The answer is clear : just like me who is an expat , i would come back to France only if i am forced to and have a massive wage. Morale of the story : if you wouldn't be able to leave ,there would be more forces to fight your inner problems - e.g. the mafia / corruption etc etc...

Now , it can maybe lead to one of my point after living in many countries in europe and working "for the local guys" in Ukraine , the average slavic person has a huge dose of fatalism in himself . And I still say this , while I love most Slavs and my wife is orthodox.

I think countries like France , Germany , Belgium etc have the rights not to have immigrants , even white ones from europe and christian ones , who contribute indirectly to a stagnation of salaries. This is the eternal debate , and most Eastern Europeans refuse to admit that West Europeans are able to clean toilets or to be plumbers , just they don't want to be at minimum wage because they have a certain conception of what is minimum comfort to have.

The fact that immigrants can come and fill those gaps is a disguised slavery. This is just my opinion.

Of course , I would absolutely prefer christian/european immigration only , to muslims , asians or even african or south american christians , but look at the objective consequences.
Let's take the example of a friend of mine I ve worked with in West Europe :

He left his polish village 15 years ago , worked in Ireland , then in England , then in Spain etc and was making decent money. He saved a lot of money like crazy , lived a very modest life , and was able to go back to poland 2 years ago. He bought a house without credit in a very small village . His impressions when he came and visted his parents in a big city near his village ? All workers , in supermarket , in DHL/UPS , in "cleaning" etc were either ukrainians or belarussians. Why would his son , who will soon grow up , not be able to live in a fully polish poland like he did ? Why does he have to accept this injustice , because Belarus is miserable and because Ukraine is miserable , that his own country is filled by proletarians of poorer neighboring countries ? Europe is not the american dream or USa , this is not our culture , and this is not how it should be. Everyone should have their own country.

The guilty here is the "free market" where most merchants are happy to see a cheaper workforce , working harder and for absolute minimum wage the locals wouldn't like.

This is often badly interpreted as racism , I don't think it is. But the reality is that Poland will slowly have orthodox pockets , and this is due to the "free market " ideology.

Now replicate all this logic to Germany , France , Belgium , etc + the colonial aspect which gives an instant 1 billion population speaking the language able to work instantly.... this is simply an invasion.

The only credible alternative would be to have mercenary contracts , so for example a Bulgarian could go to Germany and would be forced to leave 3 years later , and with the savings he can develop something in Bulgaria when he comes back. But can he ? or the system , even with the EU , is totally corrupt ?

in addition , what happens on the other side of the spectrum is so unhealthy. 90% of people travelling to latvia ,bulgaria etc go there to find cheap alcohol or cheap prices , or even think that they can find a girl , etc etc , i would rather respect those countries and host tourists who only have a genuine historical interest . So in other terms , the circulation of workers must be stopped , not the circulation of individuals , with a return to a stricter policy of visa.

Believe me , 99% of people going to some place they have never heard or cant place on the map for stag-dues and other things would never take 1 hour of their time to make a visa.

Now the question is , how do we collectively fight against threats from the outside , nato imperialism , russian "imperialism" for some , and mostly muslim invasion ? This is where we need to collaborate but for this we need nations to be nations , with proper rulers , and not have presidents submitted to the EU. We also need to get rid of the democratic society and re-affirm the superiority of our Saviour Jesus Christ over our politicians.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
The flow-on effects of war and occupation cannot be underestimated. All of my grandparents had their family lines uprooted by WW2 and despite my parents being raised in a safe nation my entire broader family is still rootless and culturally adrift, just the way the elites wanted them to be.

The common post-WW2 anti-native nationalist orthodoxy is "you can get a job and you're not being shot at, so nothing is wrong, stop complaining and be a well-behaved rootless consumer just like we arranged". But the damage of these globalist-organised wars ripples through generation after generation. If my grandparents stayed in their home-countries and weathered the hard times instead of moving somewhere else simply because "everyone there is basically European anyways" then I would have an ethnic identity other than "rootless white consumer #107867438".

This is something the children of economic migrants are going to find out the hard way. If your parents are born Ukrainian but raised their kids in France simply because "their quality of life is better" then they are trading something ancient and powerful for something very transitory and ultimately worthless.