Migrant invasion of Europe

Yeah all good points Polniy Sostav, I just don`t think is realistic to stop the movement of goods (with EE drivers, hehe). One of my best friends is French, I love coming over there. He hates what has happened to his country and married a Russian. I honestly think bullying works in some instances so if the parents have whatever roots, their children better be raised in the culture of the new homeland. This is why I said that actual integration is key.

We also started getting plenty of Westerners that move here permanently. If I was Dutch for example I should really be cleaning the mess at home, but the lure of Bulgarian women, great weather, decent cost of living and friendly locals might be too much to resist. Especially when the current generation can mess about all their lives, because their Western parents have them covered for good.

But where I think it is hard to draw the line is the actual borders. Is Gdansk Polish or German? What about Ukraine, was it really a separate country back in the day (no offence to their national identity, I don't mind things as they are) "North Macedonia" which was Bulgaria before certain treaties and has a Greek name? Belgium is an absolute joke in the way it is governed and deteriorating fast. Scotland would split tomorrow if they were allowed to.

I would keep on hoping that the overton window is readjusted. It will never be like the old days, but I am encouraged that more and more civilizational topics are getting mainstream coverage, at least in the part of Europe under 42k GDP per capita. I am all for Europe of the nations, but the EU will take some stopping. We need to educate people first that you could still travel with a passport in the beginning of the 20th century.

The main reason for this quick fusion of places and cultures is the technology and the cheap travel options. I have benefited greatly, although I spent my savings on decent education. Anyone should have a strong sense of pride in his roots and then things will work out.

We agree in the main things Bitter End and I think a lot of people , including myself , have married women from EE and feel better to live outside west Europe.
Now the EU is absolutely promoting the degeneracy everywhere , it is just a matter of time until it spreads there.

We are all losing in this : My children will grow up in a better way outside their home , but ultimately my place should be there. I would say that the only way for "Absolution" is to financially or physically contribute to nationalism in your home country , which is what im working on at the moment.

I feel guilty that I left , although any sane person would have done the same if they had to. But deep in the back of my soul I always feel guilty to abandon my country to his fate.

About the borders of EE , they are mostly wrong , I see that a lot of people complain about the current borders of Ukraine , or about this or that , but it is not my fault if diplomacy is in standbye . There are plenty of places which could undergo peaceful political changes , such as Kosovo-Serbia border swap , dismantling North MAcedonia in several parts , dismantling Belgium , and so on and so on.

We might look into better ethnic borders - but the damage is done. Why would you give to France Wallonia for example , i would dream about it , but that would increase the amount of degenerate anti-european muslims.

Ultimately i dont think that a lot of bulgarians would go to France or Belgium to fight against Islamism. It s all for ourselves as long as we dissociate nations from religion. We should basically have 3 branches of the army : the protestants , the catholics and the orthodox. All of them caring about a geographical zone in Europe.

redpillage

Ostrich
Gold Member
I am all for Europe of the nations, but the EU will take some stopping. We need to educate people first that you could still travel with a passport in the beginning of the 20th century.
Haha :) You could travel just fine with a passport at the END of the 20th century. I remember bouncing from one country to the next within Europe in the early 1990s and the average wait at the border was like 10 seconds - if that - I kid you not. Usually you just drove by slowly with your passport in your hand and they just waved you through. Very rarely did you get stopped.

All that 'travel within Europe would be too difficult' talk is just plain old hyperbole by globalists aimed at younger generations who simply don't know any better. Unfortunately it works very well and it's up to us old dogs to set you guys straight ;-)

Last edited:
We had highly educated people graduating in France or the rest of Europe pre-WW2 and most of them were afterwards slaughtered by the communists upon the latter's rise to power. Moving countries permanently was not a thing, but studying abroad certainly was.

Frankly I imagine that with a bit of persistence one can move anywhere in the world, short of perhaps North Korea or some of the worse African countries where you will be murdered within a month. Those countries that are more closed down would be more accepting of bribes. Expensive visas only fend off part of the population.

Yatagan

Pelican
Gold Member
The biggest problem with a border adjustment with Belgium is Brussels, it's a French speaking territory in Flanders iirc.

Maybe the only hope is India. Let's see if anti-muslims things can continue under Modi , which if im not wrong , was a member of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh , indian posters should confirm but i believe that they are not scared to punish muslims with violence when needed.
Modi was a member of RSS. Got his start with them. But now at the national level he has to be very PC since media watches him like a hawk. So he lets party workers at the lower level test the waters with statements and then he will do some big announcement based on feedback. The next person to watch out for in BJP is the home minister Amit Shah. He too is from Gujarat and was the state's home minister as well when Modi was Gujarat's CM. Amit Shah is the mastermind behind BJP's victories in the last few elections.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Scotland would split tomorrow if they were allowed to.
They're "allowed to"--if the independence referendum had passed they would have left. Probably the main thing holding it up now is Brexit, Scotland heavily voted Remain and would almost certainly vote to leave the UK and rejoin the EU if that was an option, but Spain has made it clear they will veto EU membership of an independent Scotland for fear of encouraging Catalonian and Basque separatists.

Crow
Maybe the only hope is India. Let's see if anti-muslims things can continue under Modi , which if im not wrong , was a member of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh , indian posters should confirm but i believe that they are not scared to punish muslims with violence when needed.
They are not scared of punishing Christians with violence either, for doing things like eating beef or just being Christian.

Modi is not only a religious fanatic, he's also a globalist tool who is pushing things like the banning of cash. He's stoking up ethno-religious strife to advance the globalist agenda.

“Uttar Pradesh is governed by the Bharatiya Janata Party. This northern Indian state has emerged as the centre of anti-Christian violence, as politicians use a fundamentalist form of Hinduism to intimidate minority communities. In Uttar Pradesh, the small Christian minority of 0.18 per cent, according to the census of 2011, are the target of increasing violence.”

Threats, harassment, and intimidation were the most common forms of all reported incidents last year (199), followed by church attacks (104), physical violence (85), and arrest (52).

Seventeen incidents involved arson attacks on churches, and four involved murder.

The report states: “The frequency of attacks on Christian gatherings are escalating, especially during Sunday morning worship and prayer meetings. Pastors and members are beaten, sometimes so badly that legs are broken, churches are vandalised. . . . Hundreds of Christians are being imprisoned on false charges of converting Hindus to Christianity.”
New Delhi (AsiaNews) – Lynched with swords, sickles and iron sticks: this is how a Christian tribal named Prakash Lakra died in the Indian state of Jharkhand. Together with three other men he was killed by a crowd of Hindu radical "cow protectors" for the suspicion of having slaughtered an ox, considered sacred by Hinduism.

Msgr. Theodore Mascarenhas, auxiliary bishop of Ranchi and general secretary of the Indian Bishops' Conference (CBCI), denounces to AsiaNews: "It is a tragedy for humanity, not only for Christians. The fact that such things happen in this century, in this "new India", is a shame ".

The three tribal wounded Christians are Janriush Minz (40), Peter Phuljans (50) and Belasus Tirkey (60). The incident occurred on the evening of April 10 on the road leading to the village of Jhurmu, in the district of Gumla. The group of 25 people surrounded Prakash and the other Christians and drove them with beatings and kicks to the Jairagi village police station. There the four men lay dying until the first light of dawn, when the policemen arrived and transported them to the Community Health Center in Dumri district.

Later the police registered a complaint against the three survivors of illegal slaughter of cattle under the Jharkhand Bovine Animal Prohibition of Slaughter Act. In India the cow is considered sacred and is a sensitive issue for the Hindu majority community. Episodes of violence frequently occur against minorities that slaughter them for meat and the main victims are usually Muslims.

The secretary of the bishops believes that the fact is a very serious episode of intolerance, the result of blind violence that spares no one. "I condemn the incident, not just because the victims are Christians - he says - but because a crowd can kill just because they think they can do it. All this defames the good name of our society and our country ”.

Msgr. Mascarenhas recalls that this is not the first aggression against the Christian minority: "These things happen because authorities show no willingness to control this violence. To add infamy to this shame, in Jharkhand a mechanism has been set in motion by the authorities to create division and hatred against Christians".

They are not scared of punishing Christians with violence either, for doing things like eating beef or just being Christian.

Modi is not only a religious fanatic, he's also a globalist tool who is pushing things like the banning of cash. He's stoking up ethno-religious strife to advance the globalist agenda.

you might be right , but nevertheless , christians are used to be killed , muslims not really , they deserve a massive lesson for all the shit they have done in Europe . When travelling to India i have never seen hate on christians , but i ve seen the same despair about muslims being unmanageable and hard to live with than in Europe.
So I choose India. Not having christians in India is fine for me , sadly enough.

Crow
This is not only a false dialectic, but also a downright evil position. I don't think you're evil of course, but I do think you're being emotionally manipulated here.

Muslims have been getting slaughtered by the millions the last few decades, in countries like Syria, Iraq, Yemen and Libya that have been destroyed by neocons.

The Christian communities in India have been there for centuries, this is not just Evangelicals aggressively proselytizing, It's more often Catholic communities laying low and just trying to be spiritually active.

This is not only a false dialectic, but also a downright evil position. I don't think you're evil of course, but I do think you're being emotionally manipulated here.

Muslims have been getting slaughtered by the millions the last few decades, in countries like Syria, Iraq, Yemen and Libya that have been destroyed by neocons.

The Christian communities in India have been there for centuries, this is not just Evangelicals aggressively proselytizing, It's more often Catholic communities laying low and just trying to be spiritually active.
Well ; I know too well how Muslims can be painted as eternal victims. I am talking about massacres by Muslims towards Indians many centuries ago and you come with Yemen ; Lybia ; which is recent...

I have only a few questions for you :
1) when will all Muslims in Europe convert to Christianism ?
2) is the % of Muslims growing in Europe or stagnating ?
3) why does everyone seem to hate living daily life around Muslims ? I'm Europe ; Asia America ; Africa etc . Is there a reason or just like Jews ; Muslims are victims of discriminations ?

Athanasius

Kingfisher
Christian communities have been in India since the early church, hundreds of years before Islam existed. Believe the tradition is that the apostle Thomas was a missionary there, although I don't know the specific source of that.

911, I agree that the US should have never been in these neocon wars killing people. It was supporting the Shia minority in Iraq while making continued threats against Iran, which led to the rise of Sunni ISIS crazies in northern Iraq and Syria. Ancient Assyrian Christian populations ended up diaspora as a result. It destabilized the Alawite Assad who was better toward Christians and other minorities, instead supporting Sunni Al Nusra which was Al Queda by another name. It was supporting Saudi Sunnis against Yemen. The neocons were pushing Israel's dream of having the US invade Iran, which was crazy - who has Iran invaded lately? Plus Iran is the key Shiite bulwark in the region against the Sunnis. The whole thing made no sense other than as a continued game of chess to keep the region destabilized and fight Israel and Saudi's battles by proxy. Tremendous waste of money and lives. Trump, while not perfect, has been an improvement on the evil Obama.

That said, European countries need to send Muslims back to where they belong instead of allowing themselves to be silently invaded over colonial guilt. They are not a compatible population, especially in numbers.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
When it comes down to the crunch you cannot run a country with too diverse a set of religions because one mans "reasonable and necessary law" is another man's "encroachment on freedom of religion".

If you have multiple religions then religious persecution is inevitable. Even a nominally Christian nation like the US has grappled with things like polygamy and the death sentence for decades if not centuries.

If you also accept that certain political positions (veganism for example) are expressions of what is functionally a religion then the problem with having multiple religions is even clearer. The richest irony is that the founding fathers of the US (for example) chose to enshrine the concept of freedom of religion because they didn't want one Christian sect tyrannizing other Christian sects via legislation.

Now they have sizeable chunks of every major religion on earth within their borders and have to manage freedom of religion when some of those religions specifically command the very persecution of the others.

Well ; I know too well how Muslims can be painted as eternal victims. I am talking about massacres by Muslims towards Indians many centuries ago and you come with Yemen ; Lybia ; which is recent...

3) why does everyone seem to hate living daily life around Muslims ? I'm Europe ; Asia America ; Africa etc . Is there a reason or just like Jews ; Muslims are victims of discriminations ?
I am quoting myself , waiting for your answer @911 . Take your time

Crow

1- Very few will, but around half "convert" to the state religion of materialist secular humanism, which is the dominant religion by far across the West, except in the US (where it's gaining ground).
2- It's growing fast, mass immigration should be stopped, whether from Muslim, or non-Muslim parts.
3- YMMV. I've had plenty of Muslims in my daily life, both in America and in Europe, most of the time my experiences were positive, whether it's with my local grocer, the drivers we used at work or some of the guys at IT. Admittedly, I didn't grow up in the "9-3".

Yes, Muslims are getting bombed to bits, litterally slaughtered by the millions the last 20 years, but you don't hear about it, you only see soyboys protesting in Honk Kong campuses and see psyops like ISIS that are funded and put in place to skew your worldview by design. You wouldn't have had mass immigration from countries like Syria, Iraq or Afghanistan without this kind of destruction wielded on their nations.

As well, you are being generally a bit naive when it comes to Muslims, in looking at them as one monolithic block. It's almost like saying you are against "Christians" invading the US in response to 50 million Mexicans and Ctrl Americans having migrated the last 50 years. I am not against Christians migrating to the US in general, but against a massive influx of third world immigrants from countries like Mexico, regardless of their religion.

As well I wouldn't mind letting in 100,000 young Italians or Spaniards into Canada, but wouldn't want 100,000 Haitians or even unskilled Filipinos into the country. All these groups are Christians. There is a somewhat similar gradation with Muslim immigrants.

In most European countries you have mass immigration from the third world into stagnant economies with welfare states and putrid urban dynamics that are left to fester, by design. You'd have similar problem whether those immigrants were from Algeria or from Mexico, you'd understand this if you go to East Los Angeles.

Conversely, in N. America you have millions of Muslims, and no grooming gangs. You also have street gangs like MS13 that are far more violent than anything in W. Europe. Most of these American Muslims integrate well, immigrating as students or self-starter immigrants, except for the thousands of refugees from places like Somalia who are shipped and placed in large blocks in cities like Minneapolis. There are two different immigration modes here.

Second, you also think of Muslims as one tribal block, working in unison towards advancing their one big tribe the same way Jews tend to do. This is also pretty naive, they are deeply divided along national, linguistic and social lines. For example, the Kurds deeply hate the Turks and Arabs, the Maghrebans and Black Africans are separate groups that often don't get along and so forth.

Even within muslims of same national origin, there is no strong tribal loyalty, and there isn't any kind of unified political block. That's partly why their countries were subjugated and torn apart, every single Muslim country has a globalist tool running it, except for Iran and Syria right now. That's also why Muslims in Europe have next to zero political power or economic clout despite their numbers.

Of course all of this still doesn't mean I support mass immigration, whether it's Muslim or not, in Europe or N. America, especially not from the third world, or even from one country in large enough numbers so they no longer integrate. But what I'm trying to convey here is that your views are fairly superficial and too prone to manipulation.