Migrant invasion of Europe

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
No, I believe in natural selection which is obviously observable and reproducible.

Darwinism insists that all creatures are a product of both mutation and natural selection, invariably stemming from the first complex protein to ever yeet itself into existence when magic lightning struck magic water. So no, I do not agree with Darwinism.

And I don't credit any counterpoint that "Darwin himself was never that specific". Darwin's own works are to Darwinism as the Bible is to Catholicism. The central point of the religion but now a part of a vast set of religious beliefs.

Oberrheiner

Pelican
Hmm ok so you insist on disagreeing with something you know is a dogma and throwing the baby with the bathwater, instead of taking what's good and discarding the bad ?
Doesn't sound like a winning strategy if you ask me.

Anyway, to me darwinism (as it was originally formulated) holds both a good plausibility and good predictive value.
Now it's only science, if you have a better (as in having a higher predictive value) theory you are free to formulate it publicly, nobody's holding you back :)

Rob Banks

Pelican
Darwin's theory of evolution might be true, but that doesn't mean it hasn't been twisted and used to promote bad anti-Christian values.

Darwin himself was influenced by Thomas Malthus, a eugenicist who believed in population control.

If I were Darwin and I knew what effect my theory would have on society, I would not publish it.

Reactions: 911

Athanasius

Kingfisher
If by Darwinism you mean natural selection, then yes, creationists will agree that that is true.

However, "the goo to you by way of the zoo" theory is nonsense. This idea that something came from nothing and then somehow this something evolved into life, which they now know is very complex at the lowest level, and that somehow it all began reproducing and then it evolved into really complex stuff like eyeballs and human brains... no way. You'd have a far better chance of a pile of goo ending up as a computer running MicroSoft Windows after billions of years than what we see with life (which is far more complex code) on this earth.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
It doesn't matter if it was ten generations or ten million.

Uneconomical mutation + no mating advantage = dead genetic divergence.

This "30 million years is a long time" type thinking is every bit as religious as creationism. It leverages an unimaginable factor (millions of years) that humans can't comprehend and uses it to couch magical thinking.

Caterpillar
1000 years
Butterfly

"That's ridiculous."

Caterpillar
10,000,000 years
Butterfly

"I mean obviously anything is possible in that unimaginable time frame. Heck they could have started off as elephants over that time frame."
It seems that some mathematicians proved that evolution could not have worked in the timeframe given on Earth. Or better put - it could not have worked if not guided and helped by a divine benevolent force. Actually it´s a bit odd that people don´t try to combine God and science as if those couldn´t co-exist together. Plenty of scientists either say that the speed of evolution hints towards divine guidance or that someone created the Big Bang. Advanced science may even prove this beyond a doubt.

still - species get replaced constantly - even highly superior ones by more aggressive ones who breed more rapidly.

Muslims beheading Swedish girls is actually that - it´s not enough to be smart, tall and muscular like the Swedes. You have to use that cleverness and strength to retain your homeland, your genetic tribe and your faith. Otherwise you can indeed get overrun by dumb violent men who are motivated by a violent war-promoting faith.

Peacock
Gold Member
It seems that some mathematicians proved that evolution could not have worked in the timeframe given on Earth. Or better put - it could not have worked if not guided and helped by a divine benevolent force. Actually it´s a bit odd that people don´t try to combine God and science as if those couldn´t co-exist together. Plenty of scientists either say that the speed of evolution hints towards divine guidance or that someone created the Big Bang. Advanced science may even prove this beyond a doubt.

still - species get replaced constantly - even highly superior ones by more aggressive ones who breed more rapidly.

Muslims beheading Swedish girls is actually that - it´s not enough to be smart, tall and muscular like the Swedes. You have to use that cleverness and strength to retain your homeland, your genetic tribe and your faith. Otherwise you can indeed get overrun by dumb violent men who are motivated by a violent war-promoting faith.
The irony here is that the real Darwinians are luciferians who are intent on replacing/diluting Europeans. In order to do this, they have to to submit Europeans to conditioning, where they turn their qualities and virtues against them, making them worship their oppressors and hate their culture to the point where they welcome its demographic and cultural demise.

Guys like Darwin or Newton weren't Christian or secualr humanist atheists, they were kabbalistic luciferians. Darwin formulated a belief system which essentially codified the power of his socalled elite to control and cull humanity, hiding behind "science".

amity

Pelican
Gold Member
An important figure on the Nationalist scene in my neck of the woods was Simon Harris, who very sadly passed away quite suddenly late last week. I was very shocked to hear the news as he had seemed to be healthy and in good form last I heard, although he wasn't a young man, having just turned 60.
He was English but had been living in Catalonia for three decades and regularly spoke about the Catalan situation in regards to Spain.
He also wrote (and edited and republished) several books, had a website (https://www.europeanfreedom.com/about-simon-harris-and-european-freedom/) and a YouTube channel where he regularly hosted streams with fellow Nationalist Horus.
Here's Simon's YouTube channel. An exceptional resource, which I'd urge to peruse when you get a chance.
I'd rate him as one of my foremost influences over the last couple of years.
Many other significant voices in Nationalism have been paying their respects over the last few days, a few can be read here:
Tribute from Keith Wood: There's so much superb videos and streams he's done over the last few years, here's a very good recent one he did with Gearóid Murphy on the Falangusmo Movement:
We've lost a man of great integrity, warmth, wit and wisdom. I'm genuinely sad that he's no longer with us.
Rest in Peace Simon.

EgoDeath

Pigeon
It's surprising, but I don't recall ever hearing flat out about how BLM is used to pacify the people and submitting to the replacement/holocaust (which I believe is an Irish term, genocide being the jewish one.) In these truth seeking circles.

That is what it is, but with BLM one usually one thinks of as jewrys agenda in the states to transfer wealth, impose communism, wreck the "white" middle class and their sense of dignity/identity/worth, create a race war, etc. but with this latest psyop/false flag, we see that it's clearly about population replacement. BLM in japan, I mean come on, if it weren't obvious in European nations... this should be.

Last edited:

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Take particular note of the guy at 0:30 who pulls the black bag from beneath the car.

These organised gangs can seem unarmed and then in the blink of an eye everyone has pistols in their hands. Having one guy carrying all the weapons is a very common and efficient gang tactic, particularly because if the police arrive then the unarmed members can occupy them while the carrier flees the scene.

ginsu

Robin

Another video.
To be honest i am looking forward to seeing more of these situations, riots, murder, gang warfare, crime. I no longer feel rage or sadness, i just think ''GOOD''. Not because i like it but because this is the future we are headed towards anyway, and needs to be revealed. The longer this keeps being hidden from the general public's awareness the less chances there are to fight against it. So we should hope for more chaos sooner, so that it becomes undeniable to even the most brainwashed normies. Or else whites are just going to have an easy time continuing to stick their heads in the sand until the chaos has arrived to their own street. I don't have any hope really but one can still dream.

Canopus

Kingfisher
I would bend over and moon a starving Kodiak grizzly before I did anything to tick off a Chechen. The Algerians' friends and loved ones might want to put this guy at the top of their contacts list:

Drakken

Sparrow
The migrant invasion started when Libya was attacked to prevent formation of alternate currency.

BLUF: "This gold was accumulated prior to the current rebellion and was intended to be used to establish a pan-African currency based on the Libyan golden Dinar. This plan was designed to provide the Francophone African Countries with an alternative to the French.franc (CFA)...this quantity of gold and silver is valued at more than $7 billion. French intelligence officers discovered this plan shortly after the current rebellion began, and this was one of the factors that influenced President Nicolas Sarkozy's decision to commit France to the attack on Libya."

NOTE: edited by me for clarity (lots of fwd:fwd:fwd). Not the entire email.

To: Hillary Clinton
Date: 2011-04-01 15:44
Subject: H: FRANCE'S CLIENT & Q'S GOLD. SID

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05779612 Date: 12/31/2015

A high ranking official on the National Libyan Council states that factions have developed within it. In part this reflects the cultivation by France in particular of clients among the rebels. General Abdelfateh Younis is the leading figure closest to the French, who are believed to have made payments of an unknown amount to him. Younis has told others on the NLC that the French have promised they will provide military trainers and arms. So far the men and materiel have not made an appearance. Instead, a few "risk assessment analysts" wielding clipboards have come and gone. Jabril, Jalil and others are impatient. It is understood that France has clear economic interests at stake. Sarkozy's occasional emissary, the intellectual self-promoter Bernard Henri-Levy, is considered by those in the NLC who have dealt with him as a semi-useful, semi-joke figure. 2. Rumors swept the NLC upper. echelon this week that Qaddafi may be dead or maybe not. 3. Qaddafi has nearly bottomless financial resources to continue indefinitely, according to the latest report we have received:

On April 2, 2011 sources with access to advisors to Salt al-Islam Qaddafi stated in strictest confidence that while the freezing of Libya's foreign bank accounts presents Muammar Qaddafi with serious challenges, his ability to equip and maintain his armed forces and intelligence services remains intact. According to sensitive information available to this these individuals, Qaddafi's government holds 143 tons of gold, and a similar amount in silver. During late March, 2011 these stocks were moved to SABHA (south west in the direction of the Libyan border with Niger and Chad); taken from the vaults of the Libyan Central Bank in Tripoli.

This gold was accumulated prior to the current rebellion and was intended to be used to establish a pan-African currency based on the Libyan golden Dinar. This plan was designed to provide the Francophone African Countries with an alternative to the French.franc (CFA).

(Source Comment: According to knowledgeable individuals this quantity of gold and silver is valued at more than $7 billion. French intelligence officers discovered this plan shortly after the current rebellion began, and this was one of the factors that influenced President Nicolas Sarkozy's decision to commit France to the attack on Libya....

durangotang

Pelican
I have been checked out from this subject for about a year. Without reading a years worth of back posts in this thread, what is the general situation in mid 2020? Have any migrants been repatriated? Is there legitamate talk about sending them back in any western European nations? What Western European nations are doing best?

Has coronavirus halted migration to Europe?

How is Italy? I’ve seen a few videos of Chechens and Algerians going at it in France. So I’ll presume that nothing much has changed. How is Spain? Austria? Have the sentiments among the local population changed? Are people waking up looking at BLM looting and violence in the States and thinking, gee maybe we better reverse course?

Thanks to all who catch me up.

Last edited:

Peacock
Gold Member
Unemployment was already pretty bad last year in most of Europe, now it's orders of magnitude worse, if they don't stop mass immigration now, they never will.