Migrant invasion of Europe

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
No, I believe in natural selection which is obviously observable and reproducible.

Darwinism insists that all creatures are a product of both mutation and natural selection, invariably stemming from the first complex protein to ever yeet itself into existence when magic lightning struck magic water. So no, I do not agree with Darwinism.

And I don't credit any counterpoint that "Darwin himself was never that specific". Darwin's own works are to Darwinism as the Bible is to Catholicism. The central point of the religion but now a part of a vast set of religious beliefs.

Oberrheiner

Kingfisher
Hmm ok so you insist on disagreeing with something you know is a dogma and throwing the baby with the bathwater, instead of taking what's good and discarding the bad ?
Doesn't sound like a winning strategy if you ask me.

Anyway, to me darwinism (as it was originally formulated) holds both a good plausibility and good predictive value.
Now it's only science, if you have a better (as in having a higher predictive value) theory you are free to formulate it publicly, nobody's holding you back :)

Rob Banks

Kingfisher
Darwin's theory of evolution might be true, but that doesn't mean it hasn't been twisted and used to promote bad anti-Christian values.

Darwin himself was influenced by Thomas Malthus, a eugenicist who believed in population control.

If I were Darwin and I knew what effect my theory would have on society, I would not publish it.

Reactions: 911

Athanasius

Kingfisher
If by Darwinism you mean natural selection, then yes, creationists will agree that that is true.

However, "the goo to you by way of the zoo" theory is nonsense. This idea that something came from nothing and then somehow this something evolved into life, which they now know is very complex at the lowest level, and that somehow it all began reproducing and then it evolved into really complex stuff like eyeballs and human brains... no way. You'd have a far better chance of a pile of goo ending up as a computer running MicroSoft Windows after billions of years than what we see with life (which is far more complex code) on this earth.

LeoniusD

It doesn't matter if it was ten generations or ten million.

Uneconomical mutation + no mating advantage = dead genetic divergence.

This "30 million years is a long time" type thinking is every bit as religious as creationism. It leverages an unimaginable factor (millions of years) that humans can't comprehend and uses it to couch magical thinking.

Caterpillar
1000 years
Butterfly

"That's ridiculous."

Caterpillar
10,000,000 years
Butterfly

"I mean obviously anything is possible in that unimaginable time frame. Heck they could have started off as elephants over that time frame."
It seems that some mathematicians proved that evolution could not have worked in the timeframe given on Earth. Or better put - it could not have worked if not guided and helped by a divine benevolent force. Actually it´s a bit odd that people don´t try to combine God and science as if those couldn´t co-exist together. Plenty of scientists either say that the speed of evolution hints towards divine guidance or that someone created the Big Bang. Advanced science may even prove this beyond a doubt.

still - species get replaced constantly - even highly superior ones by more aggressive ones who breed more rapidly.

Muslims beheading Swedish girls is actually that - it´s not enough to be smart, tall and muscular like the Swedes. You have to use that cleverness and strength to retain your homeland, your genetic tribe and your faith. Otherwise you can indeed get overrun by dumb violent men who are motivated by a violent war-promoting faith.

Crow
It seems that some mathematicians proved that evolution could not have worked in the timeframe given on Earth. Or better put - it could not have worked if not guided and helped by a divine benevolent force. Actually it´s a bit odd that people don´t try to combine God and science as if those couldn´t co-exist together. Plenty of scientists either say that the speed of evolution hints towards divine guidance or that someone created the Big Bang. Advanced science may even prove this beyond a doubt.

still - species get replaced constantly - even highly superior ones by more aggressive ones who breed more rapidly.

Muslims beheading Swedish girls is actually that - it´s not enough to be smart, tall and muscular like the Swedes. You have to use that cleverness and strength to retain your homeland, your genetic tribe and your faith. Otherwise you can indeed get overrun by dumb violent men who are motivated by a violent war-promoting faith.
The irony here is that the real Darwinians are luciferians who are intent on replacing/diluting Europeans. In order to do this, they have to to submit Europeans to conditioning, where they turn their qualities and virtues against them, making them worship their oppressors and hate their culture to the point where they welcome its demographic and cultural demise.

Guys like Darwin or Newton weren't Christian or secualr humanist atheists, they were kabbalistic luciferians. Darwin formulated a belief system which essentially codified the power of his socalled elite to control and cull humanity, hiding behind "science".

amity

Pelican
Gold Member
An important figure on the Nationalist scene in my neck of the woods was Simon Harris, who very sadly passed away quite suddenly late last week. I was very shocked to hear the news as he had seemed to be healthy and in good form last I heard, although he wasn't a young man, having just turned 60.
He was English but had been living in Catalonia for three decades and regularly spoke about the Catalan situation in regards to Spain.
He also wrote (and edited and republished) several books, had a website (https://www.europeanfreedom.com/about-simon-harris-and-european-freedom/) and a YouTube channel where he regularly hosted streams with fellow Nationalist Horus.
Here's Simon's YouTube channel. An exceptional resource, which I'd urge to peruse when you get a chance.
I'd rate him as one of my foremost influences over the last couple of years.
Many other significant voices in Nationalism have been paying their respects over the last few days, a few can be read here:
Tribute from Keith Wood:
There's so much superb videos and streams he's done over the last few years, here's a very good recent one he did with Gearóid Murphy on the Falangusmo Movement:
We've lost a man of great integrity, warmth, wit and wisdom. I'm genuinely sad that he's no longer with us.
Rest in Peace Simon.