Migrant invasion of Europe

Salinger

Woodpecker
Isnt it crazy how we just have these cuck leaders in almost every european country ?. Is it really because the people voted for them or are the votes/system rigged... it wouldn't suprise me at all if it was the second.
Surely, it's just a matter of stocking both parties running with "their guys." How else could they have pulled this off?

wannable alpha

Woodpecker
yes exactly, this migrant work force sending money home is just supporting failed economies and taking away motivation for them to develop real industry of their own. The same way tourism was holding up failed economies in spain and italy, these are basicly another form of wealth transfer/charity/subsidies to keep communities afloat that otherwise would seriously struggle and have more need for being industrious.
Spain and Italy actually do have a big manufacturing sector. But the tourism dependency part certainly applies to Greece and Cyprus.

LeoniusD

Woodpecker

Wuppertal 1902 vs Wuppertag 2015:

23423rgswqer3r234.jpg

So Germany has changed from the top technological and artistic marvel in the 20th century to something that will look completely different - all in the span of 2 to 3 decades.

In 1902 almost all countries in the world were not far removed from agrarian societies while the Germans built suspension railways. And one does not have to be angry at the Muslims there. They will just replicate their own countries which is logical to anyone except to the marxists and the brainwashed public.

RIP West.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
The people at the top of these movements know full well that the policies they advocate DON'T work - they want to destroy western societies to rebuild them as communist utopias from 'Year Zero'. The people who genuinely believe hyper-woke, anti-white societies are actually better societies are the useful idiots. There couldn't be a clearer example of the useful idiot.

Wuppertal 1902 vs Wuppertag 2015:

View attachment 25180

So Germany has changed from the top technological and artistic marvel in the 20th century to something that will look completely different - all in the span of 2 to 3 decades.

In 1902 almost all countries in the world were not far removed from agrarian societies while the Germans built suspension railways. And one does not have to be angry at the Muslims there. They will just replicate their own countries which is logical to anyone except to the marxists and the brainwashed public.

RIP West.
Even Stalin did not destroy Germany to nearly the extent that its own left wing politicians did.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
Obviously the bolshewiks learn from their mistakes

They crushed every form of Russian culture/religion/history in the 10s, 20s and 30s. Yet 100 years later the Russian people are thriving as if that era has never even existed

However if you replace a people as a whole instead of just trying to remould their identity, culture, history and so forth they'll never be able to bounce back

It's a genocide in slow motion

mbare

Woodpecker
Gold Member
There's only one solution to all of this, and what's happening in the U.S. We all know it...it's just not easy to swallow. It all kind of feels like a hazy dream, but it's not. It's something we've seen coming for a while, but didn't think it would happen on our watch. This is the reality and this is happening. Evil people and decisions over many hundreds of years will likely culminate on our backs. Damn these people for causing these hard pendulum swings in society. Some people may find them necessary for change and a kind of rebirth, but I don't.

I'd like to turn away and not look at what's to come -- stop constantly paying attention to the news cycle. Keeping a pulse on things has been an over decade long endeavor, and has really ramped up over the past 3-4 years. It would be nice to be doing other productive things, thinking about raising a family, working on virtues, relationships and other projects -- some monetary and others for pleasure, but it's not possible. I have friends who are plugging along with entrepreneurial pursuits as if there's not a care in the world, which is nice but I doubt it will last. "Silence is consent" as they say. Eventually staying out of things won't be an option if the Left gets the full power they seek.

One of the hard things I wrestle with is the deterministic aspects of the bible. It's kind of like no matter what, it all gets very bad before it gets better. Revelation and end times happen no matter what. But then one thinks, the crusaders could have just given up and said, "well I guess this invasion is Gods will." But of course they didn't. Is our fight futile? Or is it part of a larger picture that we can't really see and understand?

From my perspective there are things worth defending, and it's not futile. We also don't have to understand everything in all its details.

And I suppose like most things, striking a balance will be key. Be good stewards of the word, however show strength and bravery in the face of evil. In our defense of ourselves, country, cultures and beliefs we can't cause others to stumble. It'll be a difficult task I have no doubt.

Salinger

Woodpecker
There's only one solution to all of this, and what's happening in the U.S. We all know it...it's just not easy to swallow. It all kind of feels like a hazy dream, but it's not. It's something we've seen coming for a while, but didn't think it would happen on our watch. This is the reality and this is happening. Evil people and decisions over many hundreds of years will likely culminate on our backs. Damn these people for causing these hard pendulum swings in society. Some people may find them necessary for change and a kind of rebirth, but I don't.

I'd like to turn away and not look at what's to come -- stop constantly paying attention to the news cycle. Keeping a pulse on things has been an over decade long endeavor, and has really ramped up over the past 3-4 years. It would be nice to be doing other productive things, thinking about raising a family, working on virtues, relationships and other projects -- some monetary and others for pleasure, but it's not possible. I have friends who are plugging along with entrepreneurial pursuits as if there's not a care in the world, which is nice but I doubt it will last. "Silence is consent" as they say. Eventually staying out of things won't be an option if the Left gets the full power they seek.

One of the hard things I wrestle with is the deterministic aspects of the bible. It's kind of like no matter what, it all gets very bad before it gets better. Revelation and end times happen no matter what. But then one thinks, the crusaders could have just given up and said, "well I guess this invasion is Gods will." But of course they didn't. Is our fight futile? Or is it part of a larger picture that we can't really see and understand?

From my perspective there are things worth defending, and it's not futile. We also don't have to understand everything in all its details.

And I suppose like most things, striking a balance will be key. Be good stewards of the word, however show strength and bravery in the face of evil. In our defense of ourselves, country, cultures and beliefs we can't cause others to stumble. It'll be a difficult task I have no doubt.
Are we even supposed to fight? One passage in the Bible talks about escaping persecution from those who hate Christ by fleeing to the next town. It never mentions fighting these evil people.

LeoniusD

Woodpecker

Part and parcel terrorism.

Berlin Autobahn Crashes Are Deemed a Possible Terrorist Attack
A man injured six by allegedly ramming motorcycles on a city highway. The public prosecutor is investigating whether it was an act of Islamist terrorism.

Obviously it's only alleged as the guy attempted to kill multiple motorcyclists on a highway, probably injured them heavily. He screamed Allahu Akbar during the arrest, but the police has to check up with an Imam whether he just had misunderstood the old texts that speak of waging war on the unbelievers relentlessly - at least until they are subjugated and pay a decent tax that is.

The big Islamic attacks are often false flags, the small ones as well as the crime and general violence and rape - that is purely on Muslims I am afraid since their religion unfortunately has violence built in and it is desired. The elite knows it of course and they use Muslims as well as Africans as weapons of mass destruction. They know that if they imported 50 mio. Hindus or Chinese, then Europe would be different, but it would not be violent or dysfunctional to the same degree.

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
Pakistani Khan has announced plans to eliminate old English history off the streets of London - statues, names are going to be changed in order to reflect better the nature of Britain. Reason - because AFricans and Muslims and bioleninists want to destroy the culture that built it and lived there for tens of thousands of years. Because obviously there is no Africa, Pakistan, India or whateveristan anywhere else.

mbare

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Are we even supposed to fight? One passage in the Bible talks about escaping persecution from those who hate Christ by fleeing to the next town. It never mentions fighting these evil people.
There's a time to walk away sometimes, and there's a time to fight.

Sure there's "turn the other cheek" in the bible, but there are also many instances where biblical figures stood up to the mob, stood up to the bullshit, said NO MORE and fought in the crusades. Look up the history of how much they held back before kicking off the crusades. Jesus himself with righteous anger flipped some fucking tables.

There's a time and season for everything. We use discretion, we use just war principles, wisdom, prayer etc. But this my friend...this has all been a bridge too far. It's either stand our ground, or end up having your region or country look something like the Gulags and soviet system.

Maybe your role won't be to fight. Maybe it will be to spread the word, provide aid and comfort to those in the fight. And that's fine too.

Look up Ecclesiastes 3:1-8