Migrant invasion of Europe

Salinger

Woodpecker
I hate to say it but I don't think every person out there is fit to be truly free....too much freedom creates a lot of the current cultural rot.
Quite apparent when most of the time a dictator is removed things decent into chaos pretty quickly.
I think as long as you have a work ethic some of these countries aren't as bad as they sound.
What does too much freedom have to do with culture rot? We were just as free in the 80's and everything was normal back then.

Peacock
Gold Member
"Freedom" in the post-modern context is freedom from long established social norms, ie the freedom for a woman to be a slut without social consequence, or for a man to sodomize other men. That wasn't the case in the 80s, or in earlier decades where people in the 80s were formed, at least not by today's standards.

The modern control structure is the one outlined in "Brave New World", where people are controlled by their base impulses and passions, in a Crowleyan "do what thy wilt" ethos. "Authoritarian" societies based on conservative values will reign in those subversive values whose true goal is to degrade and control society by breaking down families and traditions, while "free western democracies" have actively unleashed them, with devastating consequences on their societies.

Last edited:

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
What does too much freedom have to do with culture rot? We were just as free in the 80's and everything was normal back then.
As LDN often said, 60s inevitably lead to 70s, which inevitably lead to 80s, which inevitably lead to 90s, and so on until where we are today. You could get a time machine and go back a full century, but unless your priorities changed somewhere along the way, you'd inevitably end up at the same point that you departed from.

Amwolf

Robin
...I don't think every person out there is fit to be truly free....too much freedom creates a lot of the current cultural rot.
Quite apparent when most of the time a dictator is removed things decent into chaos pretty quickly.
Yes, of course. Excessive freedom in addition to a lack of higher standards enables degeneracy. Your point is well-taken in regards to how societies collapse when a "dictator" is removed. Just look at how quickly Iraq crumbled when Saddam Hussein was captured along with Libya when Muammar Gaddafi was killed. Prior to the Iraq war, Iraq was a stable country that was home to nearly three million Christians. Now, that number stands at 300,000. Further, Saddam Hussein's Ba'th Party was founded by mostly Christians who made up nearly 50 percent of its membership. Meanwhile in Libya, Gaddafi was a man for the people and offered a high living standard that included free health care, education, and other perks.

Sitting Bull

Sparrow
Can you name one person which is "truly free" ?
That would include the majority of people in modern Western democracies, I mean the people who happen not to have any "fringe", "red-pilled", "extremist" opinions of any sort. Those people are indeed more free than others to walk the self-destruction path to an arbitrary extent.

Reactions: 911

hedonist

Woodpecker
Last edited:

wannable alpha

Woodpecker
In case anyone hasn't heard, the Chrysi Avgi nationalist party in Greece have been declared a """criminal organisation""":

Good way to get rid of the competition and show any other far right wannabes how much they will be allowed to get away with. Is the Greek goverment also going to arrest every person who voted for Golden Dawn? How about the individuals who made t-shirts and banners for them? Aren't they part of a criminal gang as well? :rolleyes:

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
This is not what I'm saying.
Of course "those people" contain law-breaking, uncivilized people, thugs etc(perhaps more or a lot more than other races/nations, that's a debate on "raciality" I don't want to go into here). The difference is that in non-European countries, everybody understands that thugs are bad and can talk freely about it, and thugs are kept in check, to the best of the country's ability to do so.
Whereas in European countries people are continually terrified to contradict the anti-racist official narrative by calling thugs thugs and continually practice self-censorship. Law enforcement agents are continually pressured by SJWs and especially journalists and judges, to buy into this narrative.

France is well-known for the fact that most petty criminals arrested by the mostly conservative police force are instantly freed by SJW judges. Criminals know about it and make fun about the policemen who arrest them.

The end goal is Gulag government as Solzhenitsyn described it, where thugs serve as a layer of government between the people and the elite.

No, they probably were corrupted already, but they realized that " uncivilised/ criminal behaviour" was much easier on European soil, and even glorified by a large segment of the culture, such as rap music etc.

I think it's also about relative perception of punishment.

Take for instance an 18 year old German. If he is caught stealing a bottle of vodka from a store, the rest of his career outlook will be significantly compromised.

In some cases he might not be able to get the job he wants, renting an apartment can be difficult etc. This means those trips to Australia, his year abroad in Colombia, that Mercedes he wanted to buy might not be realistic options.

Thus, the consequences are ultimately what stop him from going full retard when it comes to crime (along with cultural input of course).

Now take an 18 year old refugee. He never had any real career goals. The idea of the government registering him as a criminal doesn't bother him at all as long as it doesn't involve corporal punishment. He's fine with being considered a rapist if it means free sex.

I don't think criminals are glorified per se. There's some allure surrounding the financially well off criminal who gives a damn about the law. But stealing cellphones as a 40 year old or raping minors will never be "cool".

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
I think it's also about relative perception of punishment.

Take for instance an 18 year old German. If he is caught stealing a bottle of vodka from a store, the rest of his career outlook will be significantly compromised.

In some cases he might not be able to get the job he wants, renting an apartment can be difficult etc. This means those trips to Australia, his year abroad in Colombia, that Mercedes he wanted to buy might not be realistic options.

Thus, the consequences are ultimately what stop him from going full retard when it comes to crime (along with cultural input of course).

Now take an 18 year old refugee. He never had any real career goals. The idea of the government registering him as a criminal doesn't bother him at all as long as it doesn't involve corporal punishment. He's fine with being considered a rapist if it means free sex.

I don't think criminals are glorified per se. There's some allure surrounding the financially well off criminal who gives a damn about the law. But stealing cellphones as a 40 year old or raping minors will never be "cool".
This. A vast majority of people don't do bad things because it's rewarding, they do them because there are no consequences. It's the modus operandi of a spoiled little monster, not an evil mastermind.

Amwolf

Robin
Good way to get rid of the competition and show any other far right wannabes how much they will be allowed to get away with. Is the Greek goverment also going to arrest every person who voted for Golden Dawn? How about the individuals who made t-shirts and banners for them? Aren't they part of a criminal gang as well? :rolleyes:
Angela Merkel's center-right party, the Christian Democratic Union (CDU), attempted to do something similar to the national populist party, Alternative für Deutschland (AfD).

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
As LDN often said, 60s inevitably lead to 70s, which inevitably lead to 80s, which inevitably lead to 90s, and so on until where we are today. You could get a time machine and go back a full century, but unless your priorities changed somewhere along the way, you'd inevitably end up at the same point that you departed from.
If I had a time machine I’d go to the 50s and 60s and live out my life there, happily.

Honestly I will live out my life happily in the 21st century but I’m aware we are headed for a crash/reset/rough economic times brought on by Zionist billionaires

acco

Woodpecker
Angela Merkel's center-right party, the Christian Democratic Union (CDU), attempted to do something similar to the national populist party, Alternative für Deutschland (AfD).
To me it looks like the AfD is becoming a second CDU, they are loosing their profile more and more.
Meuthen is doing a good job for the elites.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
Diversity is our greatest strength:

Teacher decapitated near Paris 'after showing Muhammad cartoon in class'

The 18yo Muslim who beheaded him in the street openly cried Allahu Akbar - the love song to Satan.

The French are enjoying their enrichment to the fullest.

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
E Michael Jones said enough on the subject. It's no accident that France has a large jewish population. Seeing the french massacre at the Ariana Grande concert in retrospect it was basically a jewish trap for the french goyim. Conclusion? Don't go to a satanic event or you'll lose your life and salvation.

wannable alpha

Woodpecker
E Michael Jones said enough on the subject. It's no accident that France has a large jewish population. Seeing the french massacre at the Ariana Grande concert in retrospect it was basically a jewish trap for the french goyim. Conclusion? Don't go to a satanic event or you'll lose your life and salvation.
The Ariana Grande concert bombing took place in Manchester, UK. Are you referring to the Bataclan theatre masscare? That was the one that happened in Nov 2015 in Paris.

You are just blaming the victims. Were the Christians killed in the Sri Lanka Easter bombings at a satanic event? Took place at hotels and churches.

Churches
The Catholic Shrine of St. Anthony in Kotahena, Colombo, was the first to be hit, followed by the Catholic Church of St. Sebastian in Negombo.[73] Sri Lankan news media initially reported at least 93 people killed at St. Sebastian's.[15][69] In October 2019, the BBC reported that a total of 115 people had died in the St. Sebastian's bombing, including 27 children.[74]

The Zion Church in Batticaloa, a Protestant congregation, was also bombed.[58] Local news reported at least 30 killed in Batticaloa,[15][69] with 9 of these reported by a police official to be tourists.[20] A hospital official in the region said that more than 300 people had been admitted following the explosion.[22] The BBC reported that the suicide bomber had attempted to enter the church under the guise of filming it, but was denied access because of the ongoing service. Instead, he detonated his bomb in the churchyard, killing many children from the attached Sunday school who were taking a break.[75]

I heard that a lot of Jews own or run car dealerships. If only the innocent and superior goys did not lease (or buy) cars... they would not die in auto accidents.