Migrant invasion of Europe

griffinmill

Kingfisher
The destruction of France was started decades earlier, correct me if I a wrong.

France has changed dramatically in just the 20 years I've been visiting it. On one of my trips there recently there was this big 6'2 crazy black dude charging up and down the carriage of a train I was on ranting and raving, and being trapped there for ten minutes I was legit terrified.

On my last trip I remember encountering this group of Africans with porkpie hats barbecuing rancid meat on the sidewalk of a side street at 11am. And this was close to a tourist district. Why do I have to see that in Paris? If I want to see that I can go to Namibia. Why do I have to see it in Paris?

lookslikeit

Woodpecker
Macron now acting harshly on islamism through a variety of actions since the beheading... whats changed? His polls numbers are bad or something? This is the same guy that upon his election stated that radical islam is not a problem.

You don't realize that Radical islam is a problem until you realize that it is a problem. Most people (in the EU) do not think much about islam or the migrants because these problems only affected certain neighborhoods. It's this "I don't care as long as it's not in my backyard" mentality that is breaking all of Europe.

Macron was challenged on his authority. You don't feel that because you already know there is a problem. He only realized that, however, in the last incident. Like him or hate him Macron is a pro-liberties atheist. He might go in bed with the muslim to soften some deals but he's not going to change his ideology in the same way the muslims are not going to give up on their god.

acco

Kingfisher
A government investigation has been launched into a 40-year-old rapefugee at a school in the UK who is balding and claims to be 14:

an asylum-seeker who is balding and looks about 40 – is really 15 as claimed.

Under government guidelines, individual asylum-seekers who show up in the UK without a passport or birth certificate and claim to be under 18 are typically treated as minors unless their appearance and demeanor suggest they are over 25.

How is it possible that this 40-year-old man was assigned to a school class?
How stupid do you have to be to be unable to distinguish a 15-year-old from a 40-year-old?

Grow Bag

Sparrow
I've traveled all over Europe for decades, working for long periods in various countries, and I'm blessed to be old enough to have witnessed a Europe that was mostly untouched by Third World migrants, apart from in England, my own country, France and Holland (though nowhere near as bad as it has become in the last 15 years).
The worst experiences I had, and I had a few, were with Algerians, Moroccans and Tunisians and have disliked them ever since. The ones I met were hostile more often than not and surly when they were not. They bring nothing of benefit to the countries they live in, but rather are parasitical which makes it impossible to have anything but contempt for them. In recent years when I've been touring on my motorbike in France, even in rural areas, you see them hanging around in enclaves in the daytime, while the French are out trying to make ends meet. I'll occasionally nod a "bonjour" to the women, but ignore the men completely. If the idea of our illumined, Masonic forebears was to create cosmopolites out of this stock, then it has surely dawned on them that it's not going to work.

Last edited:

griffinmill

Kingfisher
I've traveled all over Europe for decades, working for long periods in Europe and I'm blessed to be old enough to have witnessed a Europe that was mostly untouched by Third World migrants, apart from in England, my own country, France and Holland (though nowhere near as bad as it has become in the last 15 years).
The worst experiences I had, and I had a few, were with Algerians, Moroccans and Tunisians and have disliked them ever since. The ones I met were hostile more often than not and surly when they were not. They bring nothing of benefit to the countries they live in, but rather are parasitical which makes it impossible to have anything but contempt for them. In recent years when I've been touring on my motorbike in France, even in rural areas, you see them hanging around in enclaves in the daytime, while the French are out trying to make ends meet. I'll occasionally nod a "bonjour" to the women, but ignore the men completely. If the idea of our illumined, Masonic forebears was to create cosmopolites out of this stock, then it has surely dawned on them that it's not going to work.

There is something indeed very parasitic about Africans in Europe. I too always see them standing around in listless packs. Some countries are worse than others. Like Italy and France. The country I'm in is not as badly hit as the others, as I'm separated from the mainland, but I can see it changing even here, very slowly, and in the bigger cities it's changing fast (I see more blacks, Muslims, Romanians begging). It's no good arguing for your country to remain your country. That's racist. Every country has to be filled with marauding packs of jobless blacks and Muslims because anything less is racist.

I remember being in New York City when I was 17, for the first time, and this huge black dude accosted me on the street out of nowhere, screaming at me and calling me a "faggot". Being basically a kid I was terrified how this situation was going to escalate. I remember thinking how glad I was Europe wasn't like that. Yet.

Grow Bag

Sparrow
I remember being in New York City when I was 17, for the first time, and this huge black dude accosted me on the street out of nowhere, screaming at me and calling me a "faggot". Being basically a kid I was terrified how this situation was going to escalate. I remember thinking how glad I was Europe wasn't like that. Yet.
On my first trip to the US in the early 90s, the most unsettling experience was with a black woman. I was on a bus in downtown San Francisco, sitting near the window, a young black boy was sitting next me and his mother in the aisle seat. It was my stop, so I said "excuse me" in my English manner and got up to move. The woman went ballistic , shouting at me so loudly all heads turned to look. It was bizarre and very embarrassing, which is what I guess she intended. I don't believe she didn't hear me say "excuse me", even though by American standards I talk softly, it's that it somehow wasn't sufficient. We have bolshy blacks in England, boy do we, but that was something else.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
Three people killed in an attack on a church in Nice. One woman was beheaded

Attacker shouted allahu snackbar and is in critical condition

In an apparant second Islamist attack a man charging at police officers with a knife got shot dead (Avignon)

Last edited:

acco

Kingfisher
Indeed, they're just accelerating the tensions between muslims and French natives.

Muslims are going to be even more pissed with more caricatures and "talks" about "laicité" in schools, viewing it as a direct attack on their beliefs. Muslims that were before more "moderate", meaning that were working and had families are going to turn more radical, building more hate for natives, were as before they were just "despising" us silently.

Natives on the other hand are getting more and more fed up of being robbed, beaten, raped and killed in the streets for no other reason than being white. The hate is building up too in this case, cause there's still nothing we can do to retaliate without having the full hammer of the law hit you. The last thing you want as a native is to be imprisonned in the majority muslim prisons, especially if you've beat up or killed one our their "brothers"(wouldn't matter to them and the law if it was self defense).

Good analysis and so it goes on:

"Killing millions of Frenchmen justified":
Caricatures: Further Islamist attacks on French people

After the morning terrorist attack on a church in Nice, in which a woman was decapitated, two other people were stabbed and several were injured, further attacks on French people took place in Saudi Arabia and in Avignon, France. Malaysia's ex-premier, however, called for the killing of "millions of Frenchmen". Because of France's commitment to the Mohammed cartoons, the murder of the French was justified, the former statesman explained on Twitter.

France, the cradle of the Enlightenment, has made its decision: Freedom of expression should take precedence over the exercise of religious, Islamic feelings. Earlier, the history teacher Samuel Paty was beheaded by an Islamist after showing Mohammed cartoons in class. Muslims around the world are outraged by France's plan to defend the "values of the republic". Increasingly, Islamists are avenging France's resistance to Islam through bloody terrorist attacks on French people.

Islamist attack on French consulate staff

In Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, a guard at the French consulate was attacked with a knife by a local assailant. The 40-year-old Islamist was arrested. The security guard is being treated in hospital, but is out of danger to his life.

The French Embassy calls on all French people to be particularly vigilant, especially those who are in Islamic countries.

Second attack attempt after only two hours

Just two hours after the terrorist attack on visitors to a Catholic church in Nice, in which three people were killed and others injured, another Islamist struck in France. This time, Avignon became the scene of a mad "Allahu Akbar" cry. He threatened passers-by with a pistol. The police were able to shoot the Islamist just in time so that no one else was hurt.

Malaysia's ex-premier: Muslims have a right to kill Frenchmen

The former Prime Minister of Malaysia, Mahathir Mohamad, declared on Twitter that Muslims have the right to kill "millions of French people".
He finds the killing of the French justified by France's commitment to freedom of expression and thus the Mohammed cartoons.

"12. Muslims have a right to be angry and to kill millions of French people for the massacres of the past."

Austrian source

JiggyLordJr

Kingfisher
Good analysis and so it goes on:

"Killing millions of Frenchmen justified":
Caricatures: Further Islamist attacks on French people

After the morning terrorist attack on a church in Nice, in which a woman was decapitated, two other people were stabbed and several were injured, further attacks on French people took place in Saudi Arabia and in Avignon, France. Malaysia's ex-premier, however, called for the killing of "millions of Frenchmen". Because of France's commitment to the Mohammed cartoons, the murder of the French was justified, the former statesman explained on Twitter.

France, the cradle of the Enlightenment, has made its decision: Freedom of expression should take precedence over the exercise of religious, Islamic feelings. Earlier, the history teacher Samuel Paty was beheaded by an Islamist after showing Mohammed cartoons in class. Muslims around the world are outraged by France's plan to defend the "values of the republic". Increasingly, Islamists are avenging France's resistance to Islam through bloody terrorist attacks on French people.

Islamist attack on French consulate staff

In Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, a guard at the French consulate was attacked with a knife by a local assailant. The 40-year-old Islamist was arrested. The security guard is being treated in hospital, but is out of danger to his life.

The French Embassy calls on all French people to be particularly vigilant, especially those who are in Islamic countries.

Second attack attempt after only two hours

Just two hours after the terrorist attack on visitors to a Catholic church in Nice, in which three people were killed and others injured, another Islamist struck in France. This time, Avignon became the scene of a mad "Allahu Akbar" cry. He threatened passers-by with a pistol. The police were able to shoot the Islamist just in time so that no one else was hurt.

Malaysia's ex-premier: Muslims have a right to kill Frenchmen

The former Prime Minister of Malaysia, Mahathir Mohamad, declared on Twitter that Muslims have the right to kill "millions of French people".
He finds the killing of the French justified by France's commitment to freedom of expression and thus the Mohammed cartoons.

"12. Muslims have a right to be angry and to kill millions of French people for the massacres of the past."

Austrian source

Have Muslims declared war on white France?

Saul Bellow

Pigeon
On my first trip to the US in the early 90s, the most unsettling experience was with a black woman. I was on a bus in downtown San Francisco, sitting near the window, a young black boy was sitting next me and his mother in the aisle seat. It was my stop, so I said "excuse me" in my English manner and got up to move. The woman went ballistic , shouting at me so loudly all heads turned to look. It was bizarre and very embarrassing, which is what I guess she intended. I don't believe she didn't hear me say "excuse me", even though by American standards I talk softly, it's that it somehow wasn't sufficient. We have bolshy blacks in England, boy do we, but that was something else.

How dare you. How dare those blacks besmirch American soil — a land that's no longer yours — by their "subhuman" presence? Never forget that black Africans were taken against their will from Africa by the forebears of your people — white Judeo-Christian Europeans — to the New World.

They didn't set foot on the Americas by choice, and you have the gall to characterise them as gimmegrant rapefugees?

((()))

Sparrow
How dare you. How dare those blacks besmirch American soil — a land that's no longer yours — by their "subhuman" presence? Never forget that black Africans were taken against their will from Africa by the forebears of your people — white Judeo-Christian Europeans — to the New World.

They didn't set foot on the Americas by choice, and you have the gall to characterise them as gimmegrant rapefugees?

Weren't lots of blacks sold by fellow blacks to whites? Also weren't most of the slave ships owners Jewish?

wannable alpha

Woodpecker
Only France and Macron have the courage to take on these violent Muslims. The Anglos are only interested in "tolerance" because they don't want to rock the business boat.

France is able to take strong steps and say they believe in secularism because of the French revolution which established the country as an explicitly secular country where religion was to be kept out of government. While the Anglo model is of freedom of religion. The founders must have meant Christianity but since they did not mention that part clearly it's a free for all for everyone.

I think mass deportations are going to start soon in France and will spread to other European countries. Central and Eastern European countries have all the more reason to ban migration from MENA and sub-Saharan Africa. Even at the rate of one Muslim killing 3-4 French/Europeans and then getting killed by cops, it is an unsustainable ratio for the Muslim minority.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Only France and Macron have the courage to take on these violent Muslims. The Anglos are only interested in "tolerance" because they don't want to rock the business boat.

France is able to take strong steps and say they believe in secularism because of the French revolution which established the country as an explicitly secular country where religion was to be kept out of government. While the Anglo model is of freedom of religion. The founders must have meant Christianity but since they did not mention that part clearly it's a free for all for everyone.

I think mass deportations are going to start soon in France and will spread to other European countries. Central and Eastern European countries have all the more reason to ban migration from MENA and sub-Saharan Africa. Even at the rate of one Muslim killing 3-4 French/Europeans and then getting killed by cops, it is an unsustainable ratio for the Muslim minority.

If you think Macron "has courage" or is going to engage in "mass deportations"; you're in for a rude surprise.

Johnnyvee

Pelican
The West is increasingly tolerating itself out of existence.

"8. The dress code of European women at one time was severely restrictive. Apart from the face no part of the body was exposed. But over the years, more and more parts of the body are exposed.

9. The West accepts this as normal. But the West should not try to forcibly impose this on others. To do so is to deprive the freedom of these people"

Interesting interpretation I would say. It`s easy to agree with the notion that the West should not force this on other peoples. And also that it`s not a good thing in general, the lack of decency amongst the modern Western woman. But of course the huge contradiction is that they are living in our lands, and not the other way around. Make France French again I say!