Migrant invasion of Europe

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
Guys guys - it's not even a terrorist act when the Muslim screams 'Allahu Akbar' and confirms the act as being done for Allah, in the name of Allah and he calls himself a terrorist - terror in Islam being nothing but a preamble for the greater war against the infidels.

Obviously in such cases the state calls the man disturbed and has to teach him that he misunderstood the peaceful religion of Islam and that no on ever in islam has killed anyone out of desire to conquer a non-muslim. That is hate-speech and should be punished more severely than the poor traumatized diverse man who happened to kill and maim dozens of women, children and men. That is just part and parcel of living in a small city - because the city is not a big one. Guess terror is now becoming part and parcel of living in smaller and medium cities. In the end it will be part and parcel of living in the villages as well.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Can we stop with the "migrant" invasion of Europe? Let's be real, it's an Islamic invasion of Europe. Let's see the major religions present in the far east (passed the levant), you are looking at Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Jainism, Shintoism and Taoism (just to name a few). How many of the migrants/refugees/immigrants from these religions are strapping bombs to their chest and bowing up the religious sites of others? How many people from these religions stated are conducting child sex trafficking rings in Europe? How many of adherents of the aforementioned religions are setting churches on fire? Praying in the streets and blocking traffic? Shooting up newspaper headquarters? Stabbing people of other faiths in the neck? Driving cars/trucks through Christmas markets/busy centres? Blowing up buses?

Do you remember the time Hindu and Buddhist terrorists were calling for the destruction of Europe? Or how about those damn Jains? They think they can fools us with their non garlic eating/sweeping bugs out of the way habits but really they are going to enslave all non Jains in Europe and force the women to become sex slaves. /s

The Christians coming to Europe from the M.E aren't doing any of the above either nor are the Zoroastrians and Bahaii. This is an Islamic/Muslim problem and it is not going to go anywhere anytime soon because people are afraid of being politically correct. I've been around Europe and the Hindus/Sikhs/Bahii/Buddhists all make an effort to assimilate. They let their kids talk to adherents of other faiths and allow them to interact. Sure there is some cultural issues of being uber conservative when it comes to the opposite sex, but that is a given for Asian cultures and those religions that hail from that part of the world.

Islam has had a hard on for Europe. The Ummayads had a bit of it, the Abbasids had some of it and the Ottomans were trying to get it back but got blocked off at the walls of Vienna. Muslims also have a hard on for conquering India as well and are always blabbering away about how Islam will take it over, they have nothing better to do, forget contributing positively to society, nah, that's to easy.

Last edited:

durangotang

Pelican
I am no fan of Islam, so yes, let's get Islam out of Europe. That being said, I think the title is appropriate. I don't want Africans, or Asians, or any other group that's not us to live in any significant numbers in Europe. Europe is for Europeans. It's our homeland for longer than recorded history. It's our future. If there should be a religion it should be Christian, or any other historical religion of our people. In any case, as far as religion goes, it's up to us to decide.

If you cannot say Europe is for Europeans, and have to cuck and pivot to blaming Islam, then you'll be inundated by 70 iq jungle rapists from Africa who aren't Muslim as in France, or Jews like London and Paris, or Chinese like Milan, or Vietnamese like Paris, or Filipinos like Poland is beginning to get. No, the hard line in the sand is that Europe is for Europeans, that's the battle, and Islam is just a nasty byproduct of poisonous, genocidal multiculturalism.

No cucking can be tolerated on this issue.

This is the well calculated gambit that the "globalists" are making: that in choosing between uniting as a race or standing against Islam, that after all the post WWII propaganda, Europeans will not want to be "racist" and so therefore will unite against Islam and fight wars as an ally of greater Israel. Meanwhile, this will guarantee the genetic destruction of Europeans into the "Eurasian-negroid race of the future," according to the Kalergi plan, limiting their IQ and cohesiveness to stand united against Jewish occupation. A united German nation nearly freed themselves from the (((new world order))), which can never be allowed again. As you can see, after Jews won the great war, the inversion of our civilization and genocide of Europeans was (and remains) top priority.

Have a look at the artwork that the (((Rothschild))) family has sponsored to be painted underneath the Eiffel Tower:

I don't see anything about Islam here. The Africans form the Star of David.

More work from the "artist":

Last edited:
I am no fan of Islam, so yes, let's get Islam out of Europe. That being said, I think the title is appropriate. I don't want Africans, or Asians, or any other group that's not us to live in any significant numbers in Europe. Europe is for Europeans. It's our homeland for longer than recorded history. It's our future. If there should be a religion it should be Christian, or any other historical religion of our people. In any case, as far as religion goes, it's up to us to decide.

If you cannot say Europe is for Europeans, and have to cuck and pivot to blaming Islam, then you'll be inundated by 70 iq jungle rapists from Africa who aren't Muslim as in France, or Jews like London and Paris, or Chinese like Milan, or Vietnamese like Paris, or Filipinos like Poland is beginning to get. No, the hard line in the sand is that Europe is for Europeans, that's the battle, and Islam is just a nasty byproduct of poisonous, genocidal multiculturalism.

Yes Europa is for Europeans and each country within that continent should retain its own identity/culture as well. Most of the Africans I’ve come across in Europe have been Muslim, more so in the UK and France. There always in groups and start shit in groups. Don’t have the balls to do anything 1 V 1.

You stated Islam as a byproduct, that it is. I would rather have a dharmic religion minority in Europe (and its major cities and or towns) rather than Islam any day of the week. Like you said it’s an issue, but not the whole issue.

durangotang

Pelican
Yes Europa is for Europeans and each country within that continent should retain its own identity/culture as well. Most of the Africans I’ve come across in Europe have been Muslim, more so in the UK and France. There always in groups and start shit in groups. Don’t have the balls to do anything 1 V 1.

You stated Islam as a byproduct, that it is. I would rather have a dharmic religion minority in Europe (and its major cities and or towns) rather than Islam any day of the week. Like you said it’s an issue, but not the whole issue.
We can't make it the issue, that's the desired goal. We must make it about our genetic survival, the survival of our children, and their children's children in our sacred homelands.

Didn't see this one here yet. Muslim woman starts slashing necks in the Swiss city of Lugano
come on man, this is just how her culture expresses love and appreciation! :sneaky:

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member

This is the well calculated gambit that the "globalists" are making: that in choosing between uniting as a race or standing against Islam, that after all the post WWII propaganda, Europeans will not want to be "racist" and so therefore will unite against Islam and fight wars as an ally of greater Israel. Meanwhile, this will guarantee the genetic destruction of Europeans into the "Eurasian-negroid race of the future," according to the Kalergi plan, limiting their IQ and cohesiveness to stand united against Jewish occupation. A united German nation nearly freed themselves from the (((new world order))), which can never be allowed again. As you can see, after Jews won the great war, the inversion of our civilization and genocide of Europeans was (and remains) top priority.

Have a look at the artwork that the (((Rothschild))) family has sponsored to be painted underneath the Eiffel Tower:

I don't see anything about Islam here. The Africans form the Star of David.

More work from the "artist":

Wow, that "mural" is some of the most outrageously terrible "art" I've ever seen in my life. Unbelievable. Has it been merely commissioned, or is it complete already?

Thanking God again that my wife is not one of those "I must visit Paris in my lifetime" types and would prefer to visit St. Petersburg instead...

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
The term migrant invasion is still fitting.

There will be mainly two groups who will have a strong negative impact on Europe - Muslims and Africans. Both groups can and will flow by the millions or tens of millions into the West making life worse for locals. Muslims are motivated by Islam even if they are not aware of it and Africans are unfortunately on average too dysfunctional and bring the usual crime, and now weaponized BLM-crap with them.

Sure - Europe could take in 200 mio. Hindus or 200 mio. Chinese and be still safe and prosperous. Though many areas would just resemble India or China, so they have a right to object to that. Those and other groups won't be killing or committing a higher amount of crime, obviously no terror and won't be generally be a burden to the West, but they will of course change the culture in greater numbers. In smaller or even by the millions it would not matter that much.

the migrant invasion is not only about terror, but about the deliberate extermination of a culture and the founding nations of the west. Almost all countries will be destroyed by 2100 - there won't be a USA (Anglo-Saxon-Christian created), a Canada(Anglo-Saxon-French created), also most countries and nations from Sweden, Germany, Nethzerlands, Belgium, England, France - they will be wiped out - becoming minorities in their own countries replaced by a multitude of tribes - most destructively Muslims and Africans. My guess is that when this happens then many Indians and Chinese will just up and leave if they cannot avoid the dysfunction or violence. They will still have a homecountry left - one that did not believe in the bullshit diversity-pushing suicidal ideology. Neither India nor China will never allow 100 mio. + of Muslims or Africans to settle among them - even if they become far more prosperous by 2100.

Ah well - it is what it is. But for now Euros need to watch out or get their throats slit while they are buying potatoes in a supermarket.

And the mural pretty much depicts not only their hatred for anything European, but also the culture - they can only destroy and rape - build nothing - it's a million Detroits replicated. Meanwhile Muslims create violent highly tribal corrupt societies that end up being dominated by one moderately crazy guy like Gaddafi - if they are lucky.

acco

Kingfisher
Well, it`s terror no matter what isn`t it. That`s quite absurd really, just because it`s a native German...possibly. I believe that 30 people are injured also, so quite serious.

The crime of a 51-year-old is classified by the Trier public prosecutor's office as multiple murder, attempted murder and dangerous bodily injury. According to the current state of investigation, the police have no indications of political or religious motives of the man born in Trier. There is also no other crime scene or evidence of accomplices or accomplices of the arrested man. The suspect is German. He was drunk at the time of the crime and was found to have 1.4 per mille.

by
RT deutsch

Well, is the typical terrorist drunken at the time of crime?

The hotels are all empty due to cornholio, but the migrants don't fear it at all - plus almost all of them are way too young to be taken away by a flu anyway.

That tweet encapsulates current-day Europe in a nutshell:

View attachment 26917
Surely you could've gotten a different image of Macron? Why blur out the pro footballer face? The French are the most recent World Cup winners.

Posting misleading images like this only makes this forum look bad. Remember, your people allowed this to happen. Keep complaining / bitching on the internet and not take action.

Carry on.

Edit: Ah, I see what type of poster you are.

Ignored.

That art is disgusting. The art of an artist shows what's going on in their mind and reflects their personality. This man is sick and twisted, he's just better than the other sickos in keeping his insanity at bay. You call this art? I understand art is subjective but damn, I think that statement needs some tweaking.

If we were to show art from the renaissance period and the art from today to a alien civilization visiting earth they would think we are regressing as a society no doubt. Even the architecture we have today, they throw a bunch of glass and steel together and call it a "beautiful" building yet it looks like complete s***.

Taj Mahal, Sistine Chapel, Versailles and Neuwachstein Castle are a few examples out of many of great architectural elegance, something that cannot be replicated today. It's not because we do not have the material or manpower, no. It's because mankind has lost the will to put passion into what they do. Hardworks is one thing, but passion, that's something both tangible and intangible.

Johnnyvee

Pelican
The crime of a 51-year-old is classified by the Trier public prosecutor's office as multiple murder, attempted murder and dangerous bodily injury. According to the current state of investigation, the police have no indications of political or religious motives of the man born in Trier. There is also no other crime scene or evidence of accomplices or accomplices of the arrested man. The suspect is German. He was drunk at the time of the crime and was found to have 1.4 per mille.

by
RT deutsch

Well, is the typical terrorist drunken at the time of crime?
"Terror is a type of fear, an emotional response to threats or danger, is usually described as the feeling of dread and anticipation that precedes the horrifying experience."

Well, it`s not a big deal to me how you define these things, but I would say that terrorism/terror is about the intended effect of the act on the victims. Whether the offender was drunk or high on a drug is not that relevant I think. I doubt it was a spur of the moment kind of decision this. Besides, you can surely find acts of terrorism that have have been defined as such in a court of law, (or by the media or the public in general) and with the accused found guilty of the crime, where there was some kind of drug involved. (Breivik was high on some sort of stack I think, the Las Vegas shooter was on antidepressants etc.) I`m sure there has been Muslim terrorist attacks also where there was some kind of drug(s) involved.

It no doubt felt like terror for the people that where hit by the car and the bystanders as well, so that should be enough to define it as terrorism. But I don`t really think that this is the best way to approach things from a legal standpoint. The whole hate crime, hate speech, terrorism etc. narrative that have made it`s way into the legal code, and that is very nebular on purpose I think, is a step away from the idea of blind justice and the legal process being based on empirical evidence as opposed to emotional interpretations of a criminal act etc. I would just sentence people based on what they actually did, and have the same sentence for everyone. Not many people are killed out of love after all. The whole thing makes no sense, and is simply another tool for furthering various elitist agendas.