Migrant invasion of Europe

LeoniusD

Pelican
Surely you could've gotten a different image of Macron? Why blur out the pro footballer face? The French are the most recent World Cup winners.

Posting misleading images like this only makes this forum look bad. Remember, your people allowed this to happen. Keep complaining / bitching on the internet and not take action.

Carry on.

Edit: Ah, I see what type of poster you are.

Ignored.
wre23423gwtw435r (1).jpg

I don't respond to personal attacks, but here it's not a footballer. It was during a visit of Macron in some country - just a regular boy posted with him and that seems why someone blurred out his face since he is not a public individual.

And yes - terrible poster I am making the forum look bad, since the biggest virtue is to have a 90% African football team that wins cups while the country descends into terror, violence, rape and general dysfunction. Winning football cups is what life is all about. Guess the Swiss had a terrible life up to now because they never won anything.

And ignoring all of this would not change it at all. You could ignore it all just as the former African colonies ignored the lesser civilizational abilities of their African citizens and thought that they could replicate it all themselves.

Such opinions are absolutely valid and allegations of racism can be left on twitter and everywhere else it belongs. Sure - you might think that France will be great, even better when it turns 50% Muslim and 30% African by 2100. I would bet my life on it, that France would be a shithole by then, but hey maybe they can keep a lid on it with combat-drones and a chipped surveilled population. Maybe the elite have a good plan for it and 20% of the population being functional is enough as the rest are just kept as useless eaters.

And yeah - it would make the forum look much better if we could organize a refugees welcome event and do some clapping as they arrive like an army.

Eban

Robin
 ARAB INVASION OF EUROPE? NOT ME, JEWS | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

:laughter:

View attachment 27659

I don't respond to personal attacks, but here it's not a footballer. It was during a visit of Macron in some country - just a regular boy posted with him and that seems why someone blurred out his face since he is not a public individual.

And yes - terrible poster I am making the forum look bad, since the biggest virtue is to have a 90% African football team that wins cups while the country descends into terror, violence, rape and general dysfunction. Winning football cups is what life is all about. Guess the Swiss had a terrible life up to now because they never won anything.

And ignoring all of this would not change it at all. You could ignore it all just as the former African colonies ignored the lesser civilizational abilities of their African citizens and thought that they could replicate it all themselves.

Such opinions are absolutely valid and allegations of racism can be left on twitter and everywhere else it belongs. Sure - you might think that France will be great, even better when it turns 50% Muslim and 30% African by 2100. I would bet my life on it, that France would be a shithole by then, but hey maybe they can keep a lid on it with combat-drones and a chipped surveilled population. Maybe the elite have a good plan for it and 20% of the population being functional is enough as the rest are just kept as useless eaters.

And yeah - it would make the forum look much better if we could organize a refugees welcome event and do some clapping as they arrive like an army.

Let's be honest I have never seen Manu happier than in these pictures.

What is a 'pro footballer' anyway?

images (27).jpegimages (26).jpegimages (25).jpeg4663996-0-image-a-67_1538389456484.jpg

LeoniusD

Pelican
Macron is obviously gay - or a bisexual. His Muslim bodyguard is reputed to be his gay lover.
And it would make sense why he married a woman around retirement age.

And honestly currently they have made it so, that pretty much anything is racism:

dwerwe.jpg

So yeah - unless you hate yourself and want to commit suicide, are willing to slit your throat, then you are racist.

IMG_20201214_000701.jpg

And Europeans supposedly are always immigrants. They have no indigenous areas at all - according to the psychopaths above Africans settled in the UK and Scandinavians were Muslims for real.
Though obviously we differentiate between European-created countries like USA, Canada and truly indigenous European countries. Other tribes were indigenous in the Americas - the incoming Europeans just squeezed them out and created those grand prosperous advanced nations that we have today. And they were obviously not without fault and could have done things better looking back from our current times, but as expansions go, they were nowhere near the most bloody conquerors. Zulu conquest worked by either killing every male and older female, taking the women and selling the rest off as slaves. Islamic conquest usually was also far more brutal even if the jizya tax opened a few loopholes as they used the conquered as a taxbase.

And when it comes to crime of certain ethnicities - we have plenty of experiences in the US:

IMG_20201214_000629.png
Are basketball hoops so dangerous? :) I will leave it at that - even if we are talking here about overall statistics and broad population behaviors. Individuals can be great people from all walks of life and heritage. And all statements should be uttered with respect and ultimately no hate whatsoever - just a cool appraisal of behavioral patterns of large populations.

fokker

Ostrich
A new Romanian nationalist party, the Alliance for Romanian Unity (known as the Gold Party by its supporters), managed to get 9% of seats in parliament:

ginsu

Woodpecker
Would two male cops have been enough able to detain 20 men:hmm:
No one said they could

At least they would have been able to size up the situation accurately and take a different approach

The point of the video is that female police are completely out of touch with reality, and what they are capable of

its also very symbolic of the current state of Europe and how the migrant invasion is handled

Last edited:

Salinger

Kingfisher
How can there be hundreds of thousands of African men in Europe and no war with the local people? Do they confine themselves to their area? Because I would've thought by now they'd be raping every woman in Europe.

Serie A1

Woodpecker
How can there be hundreds of thousands of African men in Europe and no war with the local people? Do they confine themselves to their area? Because I would've thought by now they'd be raping every woman in Europe.
Difficult to know where to begin with this one, but the population of Europe is close to 750,000,000 (0.75bn) people. In most European countries, outside of the big cities, the only Africans (or indeed Asians) you will see are on television.

Goni

Woodpecker
Difficult to know where to begin with this one, but the population of Europe is close to 750,000,000 (0.75bn) people. In most European countries, outside of the big cities, the only Africans (or indeed Asians) you will see are on television.
He is talking about EU and western and northern Europe specifically.

The population of EU is less than 480 million people and if we exclude Poland and include Norway and England we get a population of around 500 million where at least on papers 70 million are Africans and Asians.

If see the real data ( since France doesn't have official racial or ethnic related data) and include the mixed race children than we have at least 100 million non Europeans from Portugal to England to Vienna.

wannable alpha

Woodpecker
^^ This is assuming that the male cops have the freedom and political backing to do that. This is not about male or female cops. This is about the fact that political bosses have told cops to go easy on migrants breaking the law. Not to "harass" them too much since these same people will be future voters in a few years.

The Africans know all this. They see how politicians are sucking up to them. If there was North Korea/ Stalin level of strictness and expectation of law abidance, even one female cop would be enough to control the crowd. Because the crowd would know the consequences of not obeying would be very very severe.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
^^ This is assuming that the male cops have the freedom and political backing to do that. This is not about male or female cops. This is about the fact that political bosses have told cops to go easy on migrants breaking the law. Not to "harass" them too much since these same people will be future voters in a few years.

The Africans know all this. They see how politicians are sucking up to them. If there was North Korea/ Stalin level of strictness and expectation of law abidance, even one female cop would be enough to control the crowd. Because the crowd would know the consequences of not obeying would be very very severe.
Exactly. If the migrants knew that disobeying (or God forbid, injuring or killing) a cop would lead to them being hunted down and thrown into a hole for the rest of their lives, even a stern word from a tiny female cop would be enough to keep the peace.

Peacock
Gold Member

They could mow them down like vermin if they are ordered to, or at the very least shoot their eyes and knees out with rubber bullets, which they have been doing for two years now in France to locals protesting peacefully for their economic rights. But they don't, because the immigrant street thugs are their allies, along with the antifa/black block useful idiots, in the fight against their people.

Not only don't they try to control the immigrant thuggery, they create the conditions that allow it to fester. If you don't fully understand this 1,000 pages into this thread, you pretty much never will.