Migrant invasion of Europe

Ern-sY_W4AYeffO.jpg
These numbers surprise even me

Less than 30 percent of the population in Brussel is Belgian. It would probably tank below 20 percent if the many African illegals were counted in.

Also shook my head at the weird SJW libtard icons for Brussel and Flanders

Flanders:images (53).jpeg

Brussel:
images (55).jpegimages (54).jpeg

Pendleton

Pelican
It looks like the UK government is going forward with its sociopathic plan to allow all of Hong Kong to migrate. It is a good thing they voted for the "conservatives". Even the Dems in the US have stopped short of anything this openly genocidal.

Bird

Kingfisher
Irregular North Africans: "Spanish, we will cut your throat"

The Canary Islands at this time has a serious problem that must be solved urgently.

Recovering tranquility and normality costs a lot, especially when society lives in a state of permanent alert, because the rates of violence have increased in Gran Canaria due to the migratory flow.

It is not a perception as Mario Gonzalez points out, but a reality that is disguised to make it look like it is done with the intention of creating racism.

Mario is a resident of Maspalomas, in the south of Gran Canaria, a victim of threats by irregular North Africans. When he leaves his house, he checks daily to see if there is anyone around him or even goes so far as to dodge streets that today are trafficked by those who stay in tourist resorts near his home.

"I'm on alert, when I get in the car they look at me with defiance." This is not the first time several neighbors have told this media outlet that they can barely get out of their car when they get home, or when they do they don't even turn away. Thefts of cell phones as well as handbags from women have intensified.

Their insecurity is heightened when, on leaning out of the window, they shout "Spanish, we're going to cut your throat!", but on calling the Police they see that the security has vanished.

"They go in large groups without distance, they take my wifi, they sit at the very door of my house, they make gestures with their finger on my neck... you can't live like this, we already have enough with Covid" he points out.

The Red Cross workers themselves "see these acts and do not reproach these attitudes to the immigrants". When they hear "Spanish whore, they turn a deaf ear" perhaps because, as Sánchez Espinosa, spokesperson and deputy director of Social Inclusion, pointed out, migrants must be "humanized" and empathized with.

https://maspalomasahora.com/art/54814/magrebies-irregulares-espanol-te-vamos-a-cortar-el-cuello

Spanish police arrests pro-independence rapper Pablo Hasel for insulting the oh so poor Spanish Crown

Meanwhile gangs of machete brandishing North Africans stormed a school demanding that the pupils pay them and if not they'd be beaten up

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Pelican
The current sacking of the based black cardinal by the Rothschild-approved Pope actually has a slighty positive view on Europe and the West:

Mass migration and the squeezing out of Christianity is of a second nature even if that destruction will be more complete.

The covid green hell dictatorship being built right now will destroy the West long before it will matter whether you will be 30% Muslim and 25% African. The totalitarian surveillance state will make it also far easier to control the more unruly immigrant population.

What we are seeing now is just the beginning and they are talking about ubiquitous scanning at every supermarket and restaurant, total surveillance via drones. Chipping is certainly on the book as well. In reality they will likely be able to control even the most violent population so long as there are some 20% left who are disciplined and obedient enough - and obviously there always be at least for now.

No idea whether that is a white pill - like saying that you don't have to fear cancer killing you in 20 years when a more severe poison will kill you much sooner.

But it should be clear now how they are planning to make it work - a super-surveillance state, a small leading and upper-tier society that will be forced to struggle in order to remain as the better-paid servants - those that have some of the 20-30% of necessary jobs. The other lower 70% will be on eternal welfare, that will sooner or later resemble the Judge Dredd high-density urban centers:

Ignore the global warming propaganda bullshit that they spout in the movie. It will be green enough - most will just have enough for basic low quality food, have to take 2 to 4 vaccines, most will also be strangely infertile and strangely the administrative population will be aided by medical tech in order to conceive some children.

That seems to be the plan - in this scenario - whether you are 70% European or 40% European - it matters little.

Aizen

Kingfisher
Ignore the global warming propaganda bullshit that they spout in the movie. It will be green enough - most will just have enough for basic low quality food, have to take 2 to 4 vaccines, most will also be strangely infertile and strangely the administrative population will be aided by medical tech in order to conceive some children.
IIRC there's no green propoganda in the film. If anything, Dredd is a red pill on how bad big cities can become. The reason that America outside of mega city one is an irradiated wasteland is from nuclear war and the resulting fallout.

Incredible movie by the way, one of my favorites to date. I would say it's one of the most realistic dystopian films out there, in the sense that this is a very likely future for the Northeast if Americans don't get their shit together, soon. Would encourage any to watch if they haven't already.

LeoniusD

Pelican
IIRC there's no green propoganda in the film. If anything, Dredd is a red pill on how bad big cities can become. The reason that America outside of mega city one is an irradiated wasteland is from nuclear war and the resulting fallout.

Incredible movie by the way, one of my favorites to date. I would say it's one of the most realistic dystopian films out there, in the sense that this is a very likely future for the Northeast if Americans don't get their shit together, soon. Would encourage any to watch if they haven't already.
Yeah - forgot about the original 1980s plot line that they copied. The green agenda however is present in the new Bladerunner (all dry and insect protein plantations) or many many other SF movies now. Whenever they put on this dry hot wasteland for no reason at all, then it's back to the climate agenda again. The rainy climate of original Bladerunner movie does not fit with their message.

Peacock
Gold Member
In the real world, if our rulers weren't in control and market forces, positive capitalism truly ruled, we would be close to an energy breakthrough, at which point it wouldn't matter if it rained or not, because with free energy desalination of sea water will be a given. I think we will get there eventually, because China, India and Japan will push fhe envelope and not be constrained by the Rockefeller-Rothschild empire.

ilostabet

Pelican
desalination of sea water

This possibility is quite interesting and significant. Not from a materialist perspective, but a spiritual one, as it would be one of the most clear representations of the antichrist.

In Scripture there is a clear dichotomy between fresh, spring, living water and salt or stale, dead water. The latter is always analogous with death itself, and associated naturally with the lower, the deep - hence the primordial chaotic waters, the flood, baptism, the ‘fishing of men’ by Christ and the disciples, the Beast that comes from the sea, and on and on (it’s everywhere in Scripture, really).

Living water is the opposite, it flows downward from above, as in the Garden of Eden the one source dividing into four rivers and as the water from the wound of Christ Himself on the Cross.

So transforming ‘dead’ water into ‘living’ water by artificial means perfectly encapsulates the nature of the antichrist as counterfeit.

Peacock
Gold Member
Question for you ilostabet, is your fridge demonic?!? Do you have to have that evil piece of modernist technology exorcised before you can drink your milk every morning?

An energy breakthrough would be fantastic of course .. let's add a couple billions untermenschen to the planet and start drinking sea water ! :)

Anytime I hear someone talking about something bad happening to "the planet" I get a bad Cult of Gaia vibe...

ilostabet

Pelican
Question for you ilostabet, is your fridge demonic?!? Do you have to have that evil piece of modernist technology exorcised before you can drink your milk every morning?

Of course it is, in a way, but it wouldn't cease to be through exorcism - its demonic part cannot be separated from its existence. Living among the demonic is, after all, part and parcel of the modern world. The biggest trouble is when we cease to be able to recognize it. Refrigerators are, of course, a very convenient thing, but is convenience a sign of godliness?

I'm sure there is quite a lot to think about in the symbolism of food preservation - off the top of my head, the traditional food preservation methods are analogous to Christ's descent and ascent (fermentation and salting - death which is transformed into life), but so is food consumption itself (the animal, or the plant, must die so that our bodies can transform it into life). I have to think more about it.

The symbolism of turning salt water to fresh water seems pretty clear to me. Ignoring this aspect does not dispute it.

And just to set things straight, I'm not a breakfast kind of person aha.

Peacock
Gold Member
Yeah I figure you're a coffee and cigarettes kind of person, the breakfast of champions! :)

Fridges allow us to reduce food poisonings and provide better nutrition to the average person, allowing for example access to meat for the average person, which would have otherwise been a luxury.

Sitting Bull

Woodpecker
the traditional food preservation methods are analogous to Christ's descent and ascent (fermentation and salting - death which is transformed into life)

I think that the use of salt was rather limited before the coming of modern industry -to people who lived near the sea or people who knew the elaborate technique to extract it from mines - Celts were quite good at it (and powerful invaders benefit from the technology of the countries they invade, of course).

ilostabet

Pelican
Yeah I figure you're a coffee and cigarettes kind of person, the breakfast of champions! :)

Fridges allow us to reduce food poisonings and provide better nutrition to the average person, allowing for example access to meat for the average person, which would have otherwise been a luxury.

I am indeed, you know me well aha.

As for the fridge, as I said, it is obvious there are advantages, all of them stemming from convenience, not so much for nutrition. Still, they are advantages. But we should not be blind to the disadvantages either, of which there are many, in itself and in its larger social and spiritual implications.

Looking at it from a purely materialist basis, it is well established that meat and fish were widely available for all social classes in the Middle Ages, for example, particularly in their cured forms (either through salting or smoking).

Such a reality is still remembered even now in my country, for example, with salted codfish (which is a staple here): up to the middle of the 20th century it was the food of the poor and since then it has become more and more of a luxury (it seems we are, in not insignificant ways, quite a lot poorer now than before even in purely materialist terms, which are very far from the complete picture). There are also other health advantages of eating fermented foods - rather than the same foods preserved in the refrigerator.

ilostabet

Pelican
I think that the use of salt was rather limited before the coming of modern industry -to people who lived near the sea or people who knew the elaborate technique to extract it from mines - Celts were quite good at it (and powerful invaders benefit from the technology of the countries they invade, of course).

Well, it depends on how you define limited. I certainly wouldn't say so (though obviously it was more used as preservation in coastal areas, radiating from there inland). But the importance of salt is such that even the word for salary comes from it (though it is not quite clear why), but it is also established that there were roads specifically built to carry salt inland. In any case, salt is merely one of the preservation techniques, there were many more in the ancient world. Another curious contradiction or trade off of our modern type of invention is that we no longer need to be inventive, or that our inventiveness only goes in one direction.

Sitting Bull

Woodpecker
Well, it depends on how you define limited. I certainly wouldn't say so (though obviously it was more used as preservation in coastal areas, radiating from there inland).

You're prejudiced because you're from a coastal country :)
In the inland, it was usually only the rich & powerful could afford to use the salt which they taxed on coastal provinces.

But the importance of salt is such that even the word for salary comes from it (though it is not quite clear why), but it is also established that there were roads specifically built to carry salt inland.

All that is from the Roman Empire, which as I alluded to above, indeed absorbed some of the technology of its conquered peoples. My basic Mac dictionary app says the salary was originally an allowance for a Roman soldier to buy salt.