Migrant invasion of Europe

ginsu

Woodpecker
Italy, this is what the capital of Julius Caesar's country looks like today ..

But yeah - replace the population and get the same results just as some liberals I know told me that the US could very well have been founded by Africans.
It really doesn't look like that, I can count the number of Muslims and Africans that I see in a month in Rome on one hand. I actually don't even remember seeing one when I visited the touristic center last time, their presence was that low.

You wont regret visiting Rome

The Africans might come out again during summer IF tourist return to the city, currently they have no reason to hang in the city centre and they hate cold weather

There are very few muslims that actually want to settle down in italy, northern countries are the prize for social welfare. And italians are still more religious and the Vatican is here. they prefer the atheists of norther europe

If you're looking to escape multi-culti society for a bit then from Rome on down the lower half of Italy is pretty good living, you will just see a bunch of Indians who work the fields for the farmers. Which is annoying but they work and live while obeying the law and are low crime.

Covid laws aren't that bad at the moment, bars restaurants are open during the day too

If you take the train from rome up to the northern cities you will be swarmed with africans and muslims in public transport and near the trainstations though, their sole objective is trying to get into switzerland and germany so theyre all bunched up in the north waiting to jump to the next country ( there is also more money in the north to leech off of )

They hardly have any integrated immigrants, they are very transient so far. its completely different further north and west in europe. There are 3rd generation migrants there that should be fluent in the local language but still speak in their own dialect and are very radical

Goni

Woodpecker
Italy, this is what the capital of Julius Caesar's country looks like today ..

But yeah - replace the population and get the same results just as some liberals I know told me that the US could very well have been founded by Africans.
A bit off topic here but the polish dude needs to learn a few basic things about history.

Rome wasn't the capital of Italy, but the capital of an Empire stretching in 5.5 mil sq km.

Also, there wasnt any concept of Italy back than and there wasn't any concept of Italy as a nation or common entity up to 1860s.

The " unification " of Italy was basically an invasion of Kingdom of Savoy on the other city states and kingdoms of the peninsula.

In times before Rome expanded, italic peninsula was populated by 7 different nations such as Latins ( Rome was just a latin city) , Umbrians, Etruscans, Gauls, Ligurians, Measspains who were Illyrians, hellenic colons and native people in Sicily such as Sikeliots.

Anwyay, back to topic and I know Italy well.

There are non European migrants in Italy and to a number which is considerable, which is estimated to be at 2.5 up to 3 million.

Is far from being a demographically replacing number, but in main Italian cities they are very noticable.

The 2 biggest issues with Italy are

1) The pension fund going bankrupt due to aging Italian population.

2) Very low birth rates and 50 to 60% of italian man of age 25-45 living with their parents , being jobless or unmarried or the worst all 3 combined.

Unemployment issues in Italy make the country not so desirable for migrants.

In England, Sweden, Germany, Belgium, France the game is over .

Anyway, back to topic and I know Italy well.

There are non European migrants in Italy and to a number which is considerable, which is estimated to be at 2.5 up to 3 million.

Is far from being a demographically replacing number, but in main Italian cities they are very noticable.

2) Very low birth rates and 50 to 60% of italian man of age 25-45 living with their parents , being jobless or unmarried or the worst all 3 combined.

Unemployment issues in Italy make the country not so desirable for migrants.

In England, Sweden, Germany, Belgium, France the game is over .

The number of non-European migrants into Italy grew from a trickle 20 years ago to the 2.5-3 million today.

I was in Italy in 2013 and was surprised at how many foreigners there were in Italy, even outside of the tourist areas. The numbers would be comparable to most Western cities. It's surprising considering how insular Italian people are, even as a diaspora abroad.

22% of the Italian population is over 65, and the median age of residents in most Italian cities is in late 40s. There are half the children born today numerically, as there was in the 1960s. The ethnic Italians born in Italy who now live overseas are mostly pensioners themselves.

The main problem Italy will have moving forward, is that of an aged population, and their children unable to financially support them. The voter base would skew towards the aged, which would entail that there will be less investment in growth drivers for the economy.

LeoniusD

Pelican
I agree that Italy still is mostly Italian, though even with the absence of decent welfare, the very geographic vicinity and climatic affinity will still let many stay. The numbers of Muslims is 1,5 mio., will be easily 5 mio. by the end of the decade and 10-20 mio. depending on immigration by 2040-2050.

Also - the EU is discussing an EU-wide welfare model that will then hit the lower-cost countries in Eastern and Southern Europe harder. Give it a few years...

Discussions about that most European countries comprised of different tribes in ancient tribal systems are moot. So what if Germany consisted of some 100 countries a few centuries ago? European nations have formed themselves and many are quite similar - also shaped by Christianity - some populations could be ethnically exchanged and you would not see much difference if you did so. If someone cannot understand the reality of ethnic replacement, differences in religion - even basic raw evolved intelligence and ethnic similarity of some European tribes, then any discussions are moot, because you are essentially spouting the Soros-dogma of everyone go mix - but we Ashkenazis will only breed with the highly intelligent European goys and now maybe Chinese for our continued supremacy.

What is to be done?

Not much - covidianism will clobber Europeans harder than mass migration would in a few decades. Population replacement could of course be stopped, but you would need to replace the entire leadership and the stem somehow the global leadership. And as far as that is concerned - mainly Iran and Syria exist as independants. I discount the other few African countries, because they have no significance to the global elite.

Will this displacement agenda succeed?

Yes - unless a miracle happens and the ruling globalist elite lose control and real right-wing leaders come into power. I don't think that it will happen, but you can always hope. If someone believes in that victory like Sweden's Golden One, then I respect that. I just don't share his view.

How did we let this happen?

'We' had not much to do with it. It was by design over decades - a well-planned attack against all European and Christian peoples. In the US it was the elimination of the European Christian based immigration laws that were promised to not change the ethnic makeup of the country. In Europe they did it by constant brainwashing in school and media until the full floodgates to be opened. Even the importation of the Turks in the 1970s was according to some accounts done due to pressure of the US which played even then the lapdog of the global elite. Sometimes it came in waves like the windrush in the UK with a break afterwards. Then it opened fully starting in the 1990s for ths kill-shot. Most people still think that they will have their own country even if it's more 'diverse'. And when some uber-British men like John Cleese complain that London is no longer British and the culture is disappearing, well then he must be a racist.

It is not us who did it - it's just that most people were too removed from the movements of power to realize what is happening, or how brainwashed they got.

Heck - even if a real right-winger got endowed with the powers of Superman and enacted all the plans with the barely any violence and mostly with financial incentives (deportation by paying out immigrant citizens) - a sizeable part of the European population would fight him being so brainwashed. That Superman would have to seize a good portion of the mainstream media and academia, completely revamp what has been done to them for 70-80 years - a process which easily started in boomer time of the 1950s with James Dean movies and that pushed marriage of that Mexican girl. (and I personally don't mind that very fact of mild or more diverse race-mixing - just that it gets pushed to the front in such an important big-budget movie as a propaganda tool for far worse things to come).

There was a saying in the 1950s USA - the working class were Democrats back then, the middle class were Republicans and the upper class were all Communists. Now the middle class are Democrats, the new non-Euro immigrants are Democrats - and many of them including the elite are all communists. The Republicans are now a mix of Zionists, cuckservatives and only partly working class if a guy like Trump is not in power.

John Cleese was right - his hatred for the commies was justified - just that communism is a Jewish and elite created monster:

This ship will continue down the same path so long as the filthy commie bastards are not dead - or better put - the ones who financed communism - the billionaires and trillionaires of our world.

LoveBug

Kingfisher
The non migrant threat to some nations in Eastern Europe with the Roma (Gypsies) is also real.

I have fond memories of Romania when I was there a year and a half back. I’m 42 now (40 then), and it was nice to once again get a steady stream of attention from younger white girls. When I walked a few block away from old Bucharest I felt I was transported to the Middle East for a couple blocks

Even Hungary which we think of as a reliable stand off to globohomo has a wide disparity of birth rates from natives to Roma. Countries like Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria will be transformed in a couple generations due to this non migrant invasion if remained unchecked. I wonder if Orban has had anything to say about it?

Last edited:

Oberrheiner

Pelican

That's pretty subjective though. I'd love to move to italy, however the 2 biggest issues for me are :
1) A nice flat in a nice place costs a million euro !?
2) A nice engineering job pays 2k a month.

I'll let you do the math, but basically I'm not moving anytime soon :)

amity

Pelican
Gold Member
That's pretty subjective though. I'd love to move to italy, however the 2 biggest issues for me are :
1) A nice flat in a nice place costs a million euro !?
2) A nice engineering job pays 2k a month.

I'll let you do the math, but basically I'm not moving anytime soon :)
You could look into getting a job in south Switzerland, within commuting distance of Italy, live for one third the price as in Switzerland!
Loads of Italians in the north already do this. In fact they were somewhat responsible for spreading the cv into Switzerland! ;)
But try and give something back to the Swiss as well by spending a bit into the Swiss economy, as there's already tens of thousands, maybe even hundreds of thousands living in Germany/France/Austria/Italy commuting into Switzerland for the great wages and contributing little to CH aside from their employment taxes. Without the Swiss, that part of Europe would be a lot worse off economically.
They're also somewhat Nationalistic, moreso than most Western European countries, even with 25% foreign nationals in the country, many Swiss people still have a strong sense of their Swiss identity. Partly because many of the immigrants are European and less likely to subvert the country

Last edited:
Get a job in south Switzerland, within commuting distance of Italy, live for one third the price as in Switzerland!
Loads of Italians in the north already do this. In fact they were somewhat responsible for spreading the cv into Switzerland! ;)
Plus both sides of the border are GORGEOUS. I used to go windsurfing at Lago di Garda as a kid and I can confidently say that N. Italy is probably one of the most beautiful places on earth. Along with the rest of the alps of course. But there's something really special about the italian flair amongst an alpine landscape. Heavenly...

Of course N. Italy has been inundated with migrants and George Clooney sold his Lake Cuomo villa for that reason. Just be aware that you will see a ton of migrants and given that Draghi is now running Italy I don't expect this to change anytime soon.

Compare this to the police response the anti-lockdown protesters are getting. Also compare the media attention (or lack thereof).

From the last couple of weeks.

* Antifa in Bristol (I believe some call it the UK's Portland, not sure though) rioting

* Migrants in Liege/Luik rioting and looting after something happened to a black lady (not sure what exactly)

* Apparantly there is lots of vandalism and rioting in big French cities. Nothing too big and probably considered very 'normal' by now, but not a trivial matter either

* Antifa in Athens attacks Greek police

The Four Stages Of Subversion - According to Yuri Bezmenov:

1. Demoralization - this is a process which can take about 15-30 years to perform (a generation). During this stage, the moral fibre and integrity of the country is put into question, thereby creating doubt in the minds of the people. To do so, manipulation of the media and academia is required to influence young people. As the younger generation embraces new values, such as Marxism and Leninism, the older generation slowly loses control simply through attrition. Again, true facts no longer matter during this stage, but rather creating perceptions are of paramount importance.

2. Destabilization - the purpose of this step is to change the status quo, particularly the country's economy, foreign relations, and defense systems. The intent is to create a massive government permeating society and becoming intrusive in the lives of its citizens. This can take from two to five years to perform, again with the active support of academia pushing youth in this direction. Here, entitlements and benefits are promised to the populace to encourage their support. Basically, they are bribing the people to accept their programs.

<---- YOU ARE HERE ---->

After this stage is completed, the naive college professors are no longer needed and since they will undoubtedly protest government policies when they discover the truth, they will be disposed of quickly. He cites examples of this occurring in Nicaragua, Grenada, Afghanistan, and Bangladesh.

3. Crisis - this is a major step lasting up to six weeks and involves a revolutionary change of power. This is where a cataclysmic event upsets and divides the country thereby creating panic among the citizens. Recent examples include the 2011 upheavals in the Middle East, most notably Egypt and Libya. To Americans, symptoms would include circumventing the Constitution and altering the checks and balances of government, and possibly martial law.

4. Normalization - the final stage is where the populace finally acquiesces and begins to assimilate communism. This can take up to two decades to complete.

We are in stage 3 already, everybody expected a color revolution - you can't pull that off in the west.
Now a fake plague, that you can ..
You may be right. Effectively the Globalists have taken over the entire West in one quick swoop. People don't fully realized it yet but all their civil liberties have disappeared. Honestly I'm stunned that we are not seeing widescale violent riots at this point.

The Four Stages Of Subversion - According to Yuri Bezmenov:

1. Demoralization - this is a process which can take about 15-30 years to perform (a generation). During this stage, the moral fibre and integrity of the country is put into question, thereby creating doubt in the minds of the people. To do so, manipulation of the media and academia is required to influence young people. As the younger generation embraces new values, such as Marxism and Leninism, the older generation slowly loses control simply through attrition. Again, true facts no longer matter during this stage, but rather creating perceptions are of paramount importance.

2. Destabilization - the purpose of this step is to change the status quo, particularly the country's economy, foreign relations, and defense systems. The intent is to create a massive government permeating society and becoming intrusive in the lives of its citizens. This can take from two to five years to perform, again with the active support of academia pushing youth in this direction. Here, entitlements and benefits are promised to the populace to encourage their support. Basically, they are bribing the people to accept their programs.

<---- YOU ARE HERE ---->

After this stage is completed, the naive college professors are no longer needed and since they will undoubtedly protest government policies when they discover the truth, they will be disposed of quickly. He cites examples of this occurring in Nicaragua, Grenada, Afghanistan, and Bangladesh.

3. Crisis - this is a major step lasting up to six weeks and involves a revolutionary change of power. This is where a cataclysmic event upsets and divides the country thereby creating panic among the citizens. Recent examples include the 2011 upheavals in the Middle East, most notably Egypt and Libya. To Americans, symptoms would include circumventing the Constitution and altering the checks and balances of government, and possibly martial law.

4. Normalization - the final stage is where the populace finally acquiesces and begins to assimilate communism. This can take up to two decades to complete.
I think our crisis stage may have been the most recent federal election here in the US. The powers that be are firmly in place. It appears to me we are in a process of normalization.