Migrant invasion of Europe

You may be right. Effectively the Globalists have taken over the entire West in one quick swoop. People don't fully realized it yet but all their civil liberties have disappeared. Honestly I'm stunned that we are not seeing widescale violent riots at this point.
I think most people are too brainwashed to even comprehend, or for that matter care, that what you described is occurring. They have no resolve anyway. As Bezmenov’s model indicates, they’re been demoralized in all respects.

I see good news in that I think more people, albeit a minority (as it will always be), are realizing the ultimate war is spiritual and moral in nature. In a material sense we are pretty helpless, and very disorganized. This will make more turn to Christ for their needs.

We’re in the tentacles of the beast and there isn’t any secret underground army to come to the rescue. In the ensuing years less people may be under the illusion of Western prosperity as we get squeezed, perhaps that will mean more will come to see the importance of faith.

Oberrheiner

Pelican
I think our crisis stage may have been the most recent federal election here in the US. The powers that be are firmly in place. It appears to me we are in a process of normalization.
Yeah, could be we even already entered stage 4, that depends on your outlook ..

You know the joke, a pessimist meets an optimist and tells him man what deep sh** we are in, can't get worse, to which the optimist replies oh yes it can, yes it can :)

It's hard to care anymore. This is all meme-standards. The mask casually hanging under the chin, the fake and expensive looking sunglasses, the gelled up hair, the cigaret in the corner of his mouth.

The hunger belly. The cheeky smirk

His low IQ inbred looking buddy murmuring something in the camera

Anyway these migrants were picked up in the Mediterranean and got transported on a luxurious cruise ship to their long desired welfare teet

The consequences. In France of course

Last edited:

scubadude

Woodpecker
This is infuriating and gave me some real unhealthy feeling of hate towards refugees.

Goni

Woodpecker
Disgusting video, frightening and terrible at the same time.

These grooming gangs have been for decades now in cucked UK, but sometimes white girls would go voluntarily with blacks and browns while what happened in this video has surpassed every limit, since the girls is just 12 years old.

It is really funny and tragic that those English football fans chant like idiots in the stadiums, make a mess whenever they go and they dont have the balls or cant protect their own women folk in their own soil.

When a nation can't protect it women folk against some migrants in their own soil ( we are not talking about a organised militarized invasion) , that nation had no reason to exist anymore.

Any French bros willing to shed some light on this video?

Is this even a remote possibility?

As much as I'd like to see it happen I just can't imagine TPTB passively accepting this.

Also the comparison made around the 9:00 mark between 1992 Eastern Europe and 2021 Greece really hit home.

Last edited:

Oberrheiner

Pelican
The video is too long to watch, but lepen winning seems very unlikely - unless we are talking about marion maybe ?
In any case both young lepen women submitted to the jews on public media, so one of them winning would not change anything I'm afraid.

Also the problem is that french politicians are professionals (meaning it's their main career), and if you go to the national front or whatever it's called nowadays you're pretty much blacklisted everywhere else, meaning that only the low-quality ones with nothing to lose go work for this party.
So if they get elected you should expect the same level of incompetence as with macron's improvised "lrem" party.

Peacock
Gold Member
^The Duran guys are misinformed about the situation in France and with Marine Le Pen. Two key items here:

-Macron only got elected because of the French presidential runoff system, where the top two candidates from the "first turn" or first runoff vote compete for the position in the second vote. The fact is, Le Pen will NEVER be elected in the second round, her negative opinions outweigh the positives, and leftists and centrists alike will always vote for whoever is running against her.

Part of the problem is the legacy of her father, who is classic far right politician. Nothing wrong about this from my perspective, he's quite alright in my book, but the public mindset has been conditioned over many decades to instinctively reject him as a fascist.

So Macron's gameplan is to make sure he ends up with Marine Le Pen in the top two, in which case he's golden. If the centre-right candidate edges out Le Pen, Macron is screwed. That's why in the last elections the media and french deep state went all out on a media barrage against Francois Fillon, who was a decent center-right leader in the mold of a Jacques Chirac, a devout Catholic family man, who wasn't at all like the last centre-right leader, globalist tool and crypto Nicolas Sarkozy, a nasty dwarf whose main allegiance isn't to France, much like the last two presidents Hollande and Macron.

-The other problem with Le Pen is that she really is a liberal. Pro gay marriage, zio-friendly, pro-EU (at least passively so since she's no longer pro-Frexit or even pro-Franc/anti-Euro). She's basically a liberal socially, with no vision or political leadership, only got to that position because she was Jean-Marie Le Pen's daughter. Her party, the Rassemblement National (fka Front National) has been thoroughly infiltrated by freemasons and homosexuals.

She's still much better than Macron, pretty solid on immigration and domestic security, but unfortunately she's been outflanked by Macron, who in the mold of a Blair or Obama has taken up a lot of the center-right affluent urban constituency from her. That is the constituency that she's trying to position herself for, instead of a populist coalition of working class, disenchanted middle class, patriotic law and order and socially conservative voters. She's doing it all wrong.

She also performed pretty badly at the last election, looking weak and lacking gravitas at the presidential debate.

In other words, she's not going to win, she is there to pad Macron's way towards reelection.

Oberrheiner

Pelican
That's why in the last elections the media and french deep state went all out on a media barrage against Francois Fillon, who was a decent center-right leader in the mold of a Jacques Chirac, a devout Catholic family man, who wasn't at all like the last centre-right leader, globalist tool and crypto Nicolas Sarkozy, a nasty dwarf whose main allegiance isn't to France, much like the last two presidents Hollande and Macron.
The problem with fillon is that he was pretty corrupt.
Not any more than every other french politician, but enough that it was easy to discredit him purely based on this.
Although to be honest he didn't give the impression to fight it much, so I suppose some compensation was arranged in the background.

Either way he is not a very strong character, pretty much the definition of a cuckservative.
I mean if at this point the current state of the world does not absolutely revolt you, you're never going to fix anything, let's be honest.
All the people we can currently vote for are way too lukewarm, they're too well-fed to dare oust the money-changers.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Disgusting video, frightening and terrible at the same time.

These grooming gangs have been for decades now in cucked UK, but sometimes white girls would go voluntarily with blacks and browns while what happened in this video has surpassed every limit, since the girls is just 12 years old.

It is really funny and tragic that those English football fans chant like idiots in the stadiums, make a mess whenever they go and they dont have the balls or cant protect their own women folk in their own soil.

When a nation can't protect it women folk against some migrants in their own soil ( we are not talking about a organised militarized invasion) , that nation had no reason to exist anymore.

Are you American?

What country are you.

I'm pretty sure whatever country you come from, unless it is a slav country you too are cucked.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
^The Duran guys are misinformed about the situation in France and with Marine Le Pen. Two key items here:

-Macron only got elected because of the French presidential runoff system, where the top two candidates from the "first turn" or first runoff vote compete for the position in the second vote. The fact is, Le Pen will NEVER be elected in the second round, her negative opinions outweigh the positives, and leftists and centrists alike will always vote for whoever is running against her.

Part of the problem is the legacy of her father, who is classic far right politician. Nothing wrong about this from my perspective, he's quite alright in my book, but the public mindset has been conditioned over many decades to instinctively reject him as a fascist.

So Macron's gameplan is to make sure he ends up with Marine Le Pen in the top two, in which case he's golden. If the centre-right candidate edges out Le Pen, Macron is screwed. That's why in the last elections the media and french deep state went all out on a media barrage against Francois Fillon, who was a decent center-right leader in the mold of a Jacques Chirac, a devout Catholic family man, who wasn't at all like the last centre-right leader, globalist tool and crypto Nicolas Sarkozy, a nasty dwarf whose main allegiance isn't to France, much like the last two presidents Hollande and Macron.

-The other problem with Le Pen is that she really is a liberal. Pro gay marriage, zio-friendly, pro-EU (at least passively so since she's no longer pro-Frexit or even pro-Franc/anti-Euro). She's basically a liberal socially, with no vision or political leadership, only got to that position because she was Jean-Marie Le Pen's daughter. Her party, the Rassemblement National (fka Front National) has been thoroughly infiltrated by freemasons and homosexuals.

She's still much better than Macron, pretty solid on immigration and domestic security, but unfortunately she's been outflanked by Macron, who in the mold of a Blair or Obama has taken up a lot of the center-right affluent urban constituency from her. That is the constituency that she's trying to position herself for, instead of a populist coalition of working class, disenchanted middle class, patriotic law and order and socially conservative voters. She's doing it all wrong.

She also performed pretty badly at the last election, looking weak and lacking gravitas at the presidential debate.

In other words, she's not going to win, she is there to pad Macron's way towards reelection.
Thank you for the elaboration. One important note is that Filon has been employing his wife and kids for way above market salaries, and he has been convicted for it. Due to the system in France, I believe that there is very little meaning to whoever sits in the Government. The farmers can strike and that would be the end of the city dwellers.

Goni

Woodpecker
Are you American?

What country are you.

I'm pretty sure whatever country you come from, unless it is a slav country you too are cucked.
" American " but mixed European living in Europe for many years now.

My comment wasn't about who or which is less cucked.

I just spoke what I felt after watching that video.

Peacock
Gold Member
Thank you for the elaboration. One important note is that Filon has been employing his wife and kids for way above market salaries, and he has been convicted for it. Due to the system in France, I believe that there is very little meaning to whoever sits in the Government. The farmers can strike and that would be the end of the city dwellers.

Fillon's wife was employed as his secretary on his staff budget. She barely did any work, sure, but that was a very common practice across the French political class, many other politicians and candidates had done that before him, Fillon was nailed for that. Not only this, but the judicial system was mobilized much faster than usual to prosecute him before the election, normally those kinds of procedures would have stretched far longer. There is no question he was targeted by the french deep state.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
Fillon's wife was employed as his secretary on his staff budget. She barely did any work, sure, but that was a very common practice across the French political class, many other politicians and candidates had done that before him, Fillon was nailed for that. Not only this, but the judicial system was mobilized much faster than usual to prosecute him before the election, normally those kinds of procedures would have stretched far longer. There is no question he was targeted by the french deep state.
Off course, but he should have seen that in advance. Also, two wrongs don't make a right.

Peacock
Gold Member
That's kind of a very shortsighted thing to say, because that kind of practice had never cost any other major candidate his career before it was used against Fillon. The French media, judicial system and deep state mobilized to nail Fillon while Macron was completely unmolested for far worse moral corruption. Not only this, but the French FBI dug up very minor infractions like Fillon having received a watch and a few suits for free, and they've used that against him. But they've said nothing and kept mum about Macron's free Parisian apartment

Fillon would have been one of only two French presidents since de Gaulle who weren't complete NWO sellouts (Chirac being the other), that's why he was blocked. People focus on minor infractions, especially through the lens of classism (which is more prevalent in France than in say, the US), and vote through horribly corrupt and unpatriotic figures like Macron.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
" American " but mixed European living in Europe for many years now.

My comment wasn't about who or which is less cucked.

I just spoke what I felt after watching that video.

No, you singled out the UK in particular. White hooligans will bash each others heads in and do nothing to paki rape gangs. I agree but to then say "they will do nothing" is complete trash.

There are people doing something but the state is assisting Muslim communities to hide their evil. Why do you think white men are the enemy across the Western world? Because they want to fly to Asia or Latin America to get wives or bang chicks?

You cant even film migrant camps popping up all over the UK without earning a criminal conviction or harassment by the police and CPS. Most people (as of now) still have too much to lose and they know it.

Things can and will happen but I am under no illusions that to get to that point it will have to get a hell of a lot worse. France and Germany however are truly doomed though.

Goni

Woodpecker
No, you singled out the UK in particular. White hooligans will bash each others heads in and do nothing to paki rape gangs. I agree but to then say "they will do nothing" is complete trash.

There are people doing something but the state is assisting Muslim communities to hide their evil. Why do you think white men are the enemy across the Western world? Because they want to fly to Asia or Latin America to get wives or bang chicks?

You cant even film migrant camps popping up all over the UK without earning a criminal conviction or harassment by the police and CPS. Most people (as of now) still have too much to lose and they know it.

Things can and will happen but I am under no illusions that to get to that point it will have to get a hell of a lot worse. France and Germany however are truly doomed though.
I agree mostly with your comment but I don't get your first paragraph.

What I said still stands on.

Those English football fans or hooligans lose half of their life swearing to each other in bars and stadiums, some of them or evan regulars chaps make a mess wherever they go for summer but for some reason they are heavily cucked in their own country.

Their own women folk pimped by browns and blacks in the middle of England and small girls now forced to do nasty things.

I am aware of the anti Europeans forces and the deep state in the west.

I am also aware they do not care so much the English women that voluntarily engaged in sex and racial mixing with whatever races are in England, in heavy drinking and drug consumption and have lost and surpassed any limit of the normal moral values.

However the truth is what it is.

I just made a statement of what I know and have seen.

I can make the same comment about Germany or Sweden.