Migrant invasion of Europe

Peacock
Gold Member
This is a pretty good recent long interview by De Villiers, I like what I hear from him. He's a bit like a French Maxime Bernier that way, a bit cavalier but quite outspoken and with good reads on the main subjects:

(english subttles available through the CC/settings buttons)

Asselineau's accusation is as we say in French, a "coup monté" or organized hit job, no question. It was arranged and unleashed just as he was starting to get some traction with the Gilets Jaunes movement peaking. I really like what he has to say, he is a great student of French history and culture, classic Gaullist/patriot and very savvy with the inner workings of finance (Loi Rothschild, French equivalent of the Jeckyll Island Federal Reserve takeover of the US monetary system). There is no question in my mind that he is a cut above the other soverignists in terms of vision and experience. He's also a very "acceptable" figure with a moderate demeanor, one that won't put off centrists, at least nowhere as much as Le Pen, and would appeal to French Boomers.

Goni

Woodpecker
Le Pen is a perennial loser who is comfortable with her role as a second place finisher. She is a weak politician that lacks gravitas, got slaughtered in the last presidential debate due to her lack of professionalism. She tried to move to the center with a socially liberal platform (pro-artificial insemination, gay marriage etc), similar to the center right, with no Frexit or Euro exit plan, her anti-EU platform amounts to a bit of bitching against Brussels. which will split that vote. If Macron ends up in the top two with her, he is certain to beat her in the runoff. The French MSM is going to pump her up going into the next elections, they will also amplify or stage islamic terror events.

Le Pen is a huge liability, she should have long stepped down. Her party should be dissolved and a new right wing socially conservative populist party should replace it. There is a number of politicians who would make good presidents, like Asselineau or de Villiers, but they are marginalized by the MSM and they will not break the 5%-10% barrier in the 1st round. Barring some kind of unity agreement among the "soverignist" anti-EU candidates, Macron will crush Marine Le Pen in the second round and win again.

The letter from the generals was published by Valeurs Actuelles, a weekly edited by this fellow below, a board member of the CRIF, the local ADL/AIPAC. They have been agitating for a civil war for a long time now, completely conflating mass immigration/open border policies with Islam, never talking about the actors and motives behind the Great Replacement.

View attachment 30561

Nevertheless the letter is a good start, a shot across the bow, the focus should now be on a national referendum on immigration, with a large majority of the French public being against open borders. This is a winning platform for a candidate going into the presidential elections, especially if held by someone other than Marine Le Pen. Recently French and EU "human rights" courts have struck down immigration laws, stating that pushing back illigal migrants was against the "Fraternity" mandate of the French Republic. The system is broken and so are the floodgates...
You think the generals are part of the controlled establishment?

What was their cause exactly?

Were they just against Islamic division of the country and did they offer any solution about that?

If they didn't say anything related to mass migration than I don't see any value.

LeoniusD

Pelican
You think the generals are part of the controlled establishment?

What was their cause exactly?

Were they just against Islamic division of the country and did they offer any solution about that?

If they didn't say anything related to mass migration than I don't see any value.
Counting on a few generals is misguided. Obviously the military has many right-wing conservative men among them who know what is going on, but I know from personal experience that the PC-culture is ever more present there as well. The rot is deep and not without reason are they talking about retired generals - the current bunch is pre-selected to have the right views or they are bootlickers who would bomb their own home village for the next promotion. The real elite is fully aware of the potential danger of a rebellious military - they have been infiltrating and manipulating them so much, that I doubt that any real danger will arise from that front in any Western country.

From personal anecdote I know a few soldiers - most are full normies. And one guy is even aware of the ruling elite cabal, is aware of a few issues like false flag attacks etc, but then still believes in successfully integrated mass migration from the Muslim world. And he is one of the smarter ones.....

The military will do what they are told just like the Belgian cops are now cracking the skulls of dangerous teenagers who are having a picnic in the park.

Counting on a few generals is misguided. Obviously the military has many right-wing conservative men among them who know what is going on, but I know from personal experience that the PC-culture is ever more present there as well. The rot is deep and not without reason are they talking about retired generals - the current bunch is pre-selected to have the right views or they are bootlickers who would bomb their own home village for the next promotion. The real elite is fully aware of the potential danger of a rebellious military - they have been infiltrating and manipulating them so much, that I doubt that any real danger will arise from that front in any Western country.

From personal anecdote I know a few soldiers - most are full normies. And one guy is even aware of the ruling elite cabal, is aware of a few issues like false flag attacks etc, but then still believes in successfully integrated mass migration from the Muslim world. And he is one of the smarter ones.....

The military will do what they are told just like the Belgian cops are now cracking the skulls of dangerous teenagers who are having a picnic in the park.
I don't agree wholeheartedly with this analysis.

It is true that many higher-ups in the military toe the party line, but it's also true that many of the younger rank and file guys are quite 'conservative and right-leaning'

In the part of Europe I am from negative or outright hostile views on immigrants and Muslims are still fairly common and many people profess these beliefs without much afterthoughts. It's definitely not like the USA in that aspect. It's like that as well in the military from what I have heard, possible even more so.

Now the thing that the 'conservative and right leaning' rank and file guys are usually positive about and/or indifferent about is the LGBT perversion, the cultural degeneration treadmill, geopolitical plays and the international banking system

Assileneau's anti-EU political stance is indeed extremely important, and his party is doing a lot to unearth a whole set of taboo historical facts regarding recent history especially WW2.

Could you expand a little on this?

What are the taboo facts he is unearthing?

Sitting Bull

Woodpecker
What are the taboo facts he is unearthing?

According to the received narrative believed by all mainstream media and academe, the EU and the euro currency are a protection for European people against US imperialism/capitalism. In the real world, the EU is one of the main reasons that the European countries today are americanized dumping grounds for US junk, and that European peoples are losing their culture and becoming consumers of Hollywood/Netflix, MacDonalds etc.

According to the received narrative believed by all mainstream media and academe, the EU idea was conceived by European idealists after WW2, when Europe was in ruins, to learn the lessons of history, be more united and avoid war etc. In the real world, there was already a capitalistic European union before and during WW2, which the US imperialists took over when they won the war, and remade to their advantage.

amity

Pelican
Gold Member
Nevertheless the letter is a good start, a shot across the bow, the focus should now be on a national referendum on immigration, with a large majority of the French public being against open borders. This is a winning platform for a candidate going into the presidential elections, especially if held by someone other than Marine Le Pen. Recently French and EU "human rights" courts have struck down immigration laws, stating that pushing back illigal migrants was against the "Fraternity" mandate of the French Republic. The system is broken and so are the floodgates...

That's interesting you mention that, as it's come up in recent days in Ireland too, albeit from a party who tends to only get circa 1% support in the elections we've had in recent years.
IFP are a eurosceptic party which means they're already off to a bad start with the bovine normie Irish public who are overwhelmingly pro-EU.
They also are at least to some extent free marketeer neoliberals in outlook and are civnats rather than real Nationalists.
And some of their prominent party members have zero awareness of optics and framing and regularly shoot themselves in the foot with social media posts that come off as meanspirited criticising of Muslims and other immigrants.
Nonetheless, it's good that they raised this point re a referendum, even if the Cathedral will either completely ignore it or bring it up purely to point out to the electorate just how "fascist" and "racist" the Irish Freedom Party are.. :rolleyes:

The French military has issued a second letter of warning to Macron, this time primarily signed by active service members.

Some quotes from the video posted below, and directly translated from the letter:

'Once again civil war is brewing in France, and you know it perfectly well.'

'We are not talking about extending your mandates or conquering others. We are talking about the survival of our country, the survival of yours.

'To encourage the Army's senior officers to take a stance and expose themselves, before angrily sanctioning them as soon as they write anything else than battle reports, one must be quite perverse.'

'Cowardice, deceit, perversion: this is not our view of the hierarchy. On the contrary,, the Army is, par excellence, the place where we speak the truth because we commit our lives.'

Relevant part starts at the 5 minute mark

LeoniusD

Pelican
This new statement shows you how fine Europe will be in the next years:

IMG_20210606_085838.jpg

I am sure that we will be getting only the best and the brightest like the previous Nigerian immigrants who had to become doctors or businessmen, had to save money for the flight, then succeed by having their kids also follow them down the same path.

70 mio. by 2035 would mean 140 mio. with wives and 200 mio. with family. Once they start popping out kids, then Europe will get 300 mio. Africans making it a more enriched USA - far far more volatile than Brazil.

Good times.....

The old Europeans will be like this Asian small business owner who still attempts in a high-trust society mindset while he should accept the inevitable:

unit414

Robin
Different type of diversity in Germany.

View attachment 31761
This is beyond insane. Tinder pushing pedophilia, and trying to make it even more edgy with the adult black male/young White female spin? There should be a huge, unrelenting uproar from normal White Germans over this. Are the laws and repression so bad that people are afraid to speak out or protest against such propaganda that is clearly against the best interests of the nation and native people????