Migrant invasion of Europe

LeoniusD

Pelican
Are these guys dancing?
It looks so staged.
Yeah - everything is staged...

Knife fights look like that since every little movement can cut you.

The Hollywood fight sequences are too unrealistic and close. Even experts can barely prevent a knife from cutting you. They use various objects to get a greater reach or deflect a knife. Cops shoot at knife-wielding criminals not for lack of reason. There is simply no meaningful way of defending yourself against a knife - even when using a longer baton a cop would risk his life or his limbs. It takes one quick move to severely maim you for life.

Yeah - everything is staged...

Knife fights look like that since every little movement can cut you.

The Hollywood fight sequences are too unrealistic and close. Even experts can barely prevent a knife from cutting you. They use various objects to get a greater reach or deflect a knife. Cops shoot at knife-wielding criminals not for lack of reason. There is simply no meaningful way of defending yourself against a knife - even when using a longer baton a cop would risk his life or his limbs. It takes one quick move to severely maim you for life.
Seen two knife fights in Colombia, where amongst the costenos it's still some sort of 'manly' things to do. The goal is not to kill obviously.

It looked exactly like this.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
This just reminded me of the best "knife fight" movie ever made

220px-A_Grande_Arte_-_dvd_cover.jpg

Peter Coyote

Tcheky Karyo is excellent in it
The movie contains one of the most famous and mesmeric armorer scenes ever filmed (James Bond's "Q" scenes pale in comparison) wherein a world weary and softly reverent voiced combat knife purveyor lays out on display a line of famous maker's fighting knives and then proceeds to extoll each blade's virtues; an absolutely magical scene and performance by both the knife purveyor and Tcheky Karyo (in the performance that propelled Karyo's later career).

Excerpt

Garuda

Kingfisher
Is the Tueller Drill still used in police training? That used to be the standard when dealing with knife wielding criminals.

Moscow hosted a migrant royal rumble yesterday.

The Prime Minister

Sparrow
Orthodox
This is a few days late.

A Dutch crime journalist named Peter R De Vries died in Amsterdam after being shot in the head in broad daylight.

This assassination was likely done by an immigrant Moroccan gang.

Things like this usually happen in Africa, the Middle East, or Latin America. Now it happens in the heart of Europe.

Maybe the Dutch members here can share more details about this.

LeoniusD

Pelican
You see - reporting on Muslim crime makes Muslims look bad - thus if no one talks about their crime and rapes, then everything is fine and dandy. That is the logic they live by assuming obviously that their crime and rape participation rates are not any more commong than among the locals. They know deep within their believing heart that the Japanese are raping on the same level as them.

It's the same with blacks believing that they honestly are all dindu-nuffins and the evil white supremacist cops are out against them.

And I even agree that the cops treat blacks differently in terms of search and suspecting the worst, but that comes due to the behavior of the group. Some black honest intellectuals did say that yes - they are being profiled more and looked at differently, but they blame the rest of their crime-prone group for that.

The same goes for the Muslims - Moroccan gangs are legion there, they have already taken control of some undercover businesses like prostitution and drugs. They are just implementing their laws in a brutal way - plus driven additionally by religious fervor of theirs - a religion of war and conquest that is somehow viewed as akin to Christianity.

The country like many others will follow down the path of assimilation with their population. My guess is that the elite wants the Netherlands and others be flooded with Africans in the next years and decades, so that Muslims never reach majority. They may be able to achieve that, but it's frankly no solace to the waning Europeans there.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
The country like many others will follow down the path of assimilation with their population. My guess is that the elite wants the Netherlands and others be flooded with Africans in the next years and decades, so that Muslims never reach majority. They may be able to achieve that, but it's frankly no solace to the waning Europeans there.

My own personal Black Pill take is that in the next 20 years Africans & Afro descended will increasingly convert. To an extent this is already happening in prisons in France & UK. The sort of Islamic gangs that run them (all but on Cat A prison in UK is run by Muslims) will drive this, inside, & on the streets.

You see - reporting on Muslim crime makes Muslims look bad - thus if no one talks about their crime and rapes, then everything is fine and dandy. That is the logic they live by assuming obviously that their crime and rape participation rates are not any more commong than among the locals. They know deep within their believing heart that the Japanese are raping on the same level as them.

It's the same with blacks believing that they honestly are all dindu-nuffins and the evil white supremacist cops are out against them.

And I even agree that the cops treat blacks differently in terms of search and suspecting the worst, but that comes due to the behavior of the group. Some black honest intellectuals did say that yes - they are being profiled more and looked at differently, but they blame the rest of their crime-prone group for that.

The same goes for the Muslims - Moroccan gangs are legion there, they have already taken control of some undercover businesses like prostitution and drugs. They are just implementing their laws in a brutal way - plus driven additionally by religious fervor of theirs - a religion of war and conquest that is somehow viewed as akin to Christianity.

It’s like, as a minority, Muslims cause the most headache in the west. Nahhhhhh, that’s just me being racist, I should report myself to the authorities for such a thought. We all know for a fact that Christian, Hindu, Sikh, Jain and Buddhist minorities in Muslim majority countries do the same… right? Not.

My own personal Black Pill take is that in the next 20 years Africans & Afro descended will increasingly convert. To an extent this is already happening in prisons in France & UK. The sort of Islamic gangs that run them (all but on Cat A prison in UK is run by Muslims) will drive this, inside, & on the streets.
Interesting take and one that is in my opinion backed up by below the surface trends.

There is indeed a very strong pull towards 'gangster-Islam' amongst disenfranchised, perceived oppressed Blacks living in the by now pretty miserable areas of big cities like Birmingham, Marseille or Brussels. There is a lot of proselytizing going on in these circles, and Islam's nature as an aggressive and dominant religion fits right into their lifestyle on the street. What also helps is Islam's self-advertisement as a 'religion of the oppressed', a religion that has always opposed 'the Western Imperialists' and a religion that is 'colorblind' on top of that (all of which it is not.)

Many of these lower class/low income/ immigrant heavy areas in big (and medium sized) cities are already becoming somewhat of a cultural mixture wherein non-Muslim youngsters start copying the mannerisms, dietary restrictions and speech patterns of their Muslim friends (who are much more grounded in their identity and will therefor always dominate). It's a weird type of culture that combines elements of US gangster rap culture with elements of Islamic culture whilst speaking a non-Anglo language (that is heavy on slang).

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
This probably doesnt fit that well here, but how hack and strangely dated this level of Kalergi propaganda tickled me.

It's the same kind of fayre as the 'terrific range of restaurants!!!' we used to hear endlessly 20 years ago, as the early years of Blair began to reveal its fruit.

Here we have 'free' and 'soulful' Africans helping uptight & reserved Japan 'feel da beat'.

Wow, definitely worth sacrificing your homogeneity for...

afr.jpg

unit414

Robin
Interesting take and one that is in my opinion backed up by below the surface trends.

There is indeed a very strong pull towards 'gangster-Islam' amongst disenfranchised, perceived oppressed Blacks living in the by now pretty miserable areas of big cities like Birmingham, Marseille or Brussels. There is a lot of proselytizing going on in these circles, and Islam's nature as an aggressive and dominant religion fits right into their lifestyle on the street. What also helps is Islam's self-advertisement as a 'religion of the oppressed', a religion that has always opposed 'the Western Imperialists' and a religion that is 'colorblind' on top of that (all of which it is not.)

Many of these lower class/low income/ immigrant heavy areas in big (and medium sized) cities are already becoming somewhat of a cultural mixture wherein non-Muslim youngsters start copying the mannerisms, dietary restrictions and speech patterns of their Muslim friends (who are much more grounded in their identity and will therefor always dominate). It's a weird type of culture that combines elements of US gangster rap culture with elements of Islamic culture whilst speaking a non-Anglo language (that is heavy on slang).
This is some very well thought out observation and speculation. A very likely outcome. Good job with this.