Migrant invasion of Europe

Bitter End

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Yet German women cannot live a day without showing their contempt for the Western man, now in Olympics with their puritanical complaints. I don't mind. Make women sports full of modest clothing, then they will see how high their real ratings are.

The last thing on topic that I read was about the EU trying to incentivize the gimmiegrants to stay in Greece and "integrate". For the sake of the Greek folks, I hope the EU idiocy fails.

The latest case of cultural enrichment from the Fatherland. Would local men have been given bail in a case like this?

I wonder what prophet they worship and which church they attend.

MrFreezy

Sparrow
Apparently 2 Gangrapes per day in Germany nowadays on average -> link

Bild Newspaper says 50 % of suspects do not own citizenship. He he. How about 100%?

Seems to be that soccer is not national sport anymore. Too bad I always had so much fun in "Wilde Liga" on Sundays...

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
The US already announced that they are going to put lots of enriching Afghan refugees onto it's European partners. So those who participated in the Afghan campaign get first dips on the Afghan rapists and murderers.

Really great ....

The biggest contributor of coalition forces after the US and UK was Poland, I have a feeling that's not going to fly with them.

I do not sympathize with Europeans and Americans when they complain about Migrants invasion.

If there was no invasion and destabilization of less developed countries by western governments all in the name of bringing "democracy and human rights" there won't have been a migrant invasion.

Europeans and Americans love to pretend that they didn't support their government when they were invading countries and bringing " peace" now, when there is a backlash( migrants invasion) from all these invaded countries, they start acting out and taking anti immigrant stands.

Advice: Don't start what you can't finish.

Early Bird

Sparrow
I do not sympathize with Europeans and Americans when they complain about Migrants invasion.

If there was no invasion and destabilization of less developed countries by western governments all in the name of bringing "democracy and human rights" there won't have been a migrant invasion.

Europeans and Americans love to pretend that they didn't support their government when they were invading countries and bringing " peace" now, when there is a backlash( migrants invasion) from all these invaded countries, they start acting out and taking anti immigrant stands.

Advice: Don't start what you can't finish.
That’s a typical talking point. And while it does contain a grain of truth, ultimately comes off as a complete avoidance of the bigger (and more sinister) issues at play.

The oligarchs weaponize mass migration for their benefit, and to ‘punish’ Western countries by erasing their culture for the supposed sins of their past. Problem is it only flows in one direction. We don’t do this to Turkey, for example, who had one of the largest and most brutal empires in history.

Many Americans don’t support invasion of other countries and are more isolationist.

There is also the question of why wealthy middle eastern countries don’t take in any of these migrants, many of which are opportunists rather than genuine refugees. They share similar cultures & customs after all.

I suggest reading the book. It’s very informative.

That’s a typical talking point. And while it does contain a grain of truth, ultimately comes off as a complete avoidance of the bigger (and more sinister) issues at play.

The oligarchs weaponize mass migration for their benefit, and to ‘punish’ Western countries by erasing their culture for the supposed sins of their past. Problem is it only flows in one direction. We don’t do this to Turkey, for example, who had one of the largest and most brutal empires in history.

Many Americans don’t support invasion of other countries and are more isolationist.

There is also the question of why wealthy middle eastern countries don’t take in any of these migrants, many of which are opportunists rather than genuine refugees. They share similar cultures & customs after all.

I suggest reading the book. It’s very informative.

It is up to westerners to start calling the oligarch and the government out and put them in their place.

Americans and Europeans should stop supporting wars all in the name of spreading western ideas and cultures to countries who don't want to have anything to do with the west.

Immigration will always flow to one side because the west are the planners and organisers of most destabilization all over the world, in most cases, they force their way into countries with legitimate government and destroy their societies.

"UK to take 20,000 Afghan refugees over five years under resettlement plan"

The effect of destabilization, you can't create war in another country and then complain about immigrants from the countries that were destroyed by your own country.

You guys should learn to live with them:) they are just victims of the war your created.

The effect of destabilization, you can't create war in another country and then complain about immigrants from the countries that were destroyed by your own country.

You guys should learn to live with them:) they are just victims of the war your created.
The people who created the war aren't going to have to learn to "live with them". Living with "them" is just for the little people / the plebs!

Maddox

Robin

I don't think the Oligarchs care about punishing Western countries unless you're talking about Jews wanting to punish Europeans.

The main reason for the mass migration is to cause upheaval and have these invaders on stand-by for a religious war in Europe.

unit414

Robin
The people who created the war aren't going to have to learn to "live with them". Living with "them" is just for the little people / the plebs!
Exactly right. The kikes and neo-cons who did initiated this mess will never have to live within 20 miles (at the closest) to these refugees and whatever taxpayer-subsidized housing they get put into. And their kids and grandkids will *never* have to go to school with any of 'em, and be "enriched."
Wait til some of these refugees arrive in America or Britain and see the extreme fatties, tatted up women, females with boobs and butt cheeks hanging out, trannies, and so on. Many will be thinking "Oh crap, the west really is degenerate. What have I done?"

unit414

Robin
I don't think the Oligarchs care about punishing Western countries unless you're talking about Jews wanting to punish Europeans.

The main reason for the mass migration is to cause upheaval and have these invaders on stand-by for a religious war in Europe.
So what exactly is the difference between "wanting to punish Europeans" and "to cause upheaval and have invaders on standby for a religious war in Europe" ???

The motive and result kinda sound the same to me.