Migrant invasion of Europe

Early Bird

Sparrow
It is up to westerners to start calling the oligarch and the government out and put them in their place.

Americans and Europeans should stop supporting wars all in the name of spreading western ideas and cultures to countries who don't want to have anything to do with the west.

Immigration will always flow to one side because the west are the planners and organisers of most destabilization all over the world, in most cases, they force their way into countries with legitimate government and destroy their societies.
Incorrect.

you have also failed to discuss the incompetence / corruption / instability in many of those countries, regardless of what goes on around them.

some cultures are better than others, and while that never justifies invasion or senseless war, it does demand you grapple with those harsh realities.

Its inevitable that an impoverished ideology like Islam would have to eventually encounter the west. And they were the original ‘invaders’ and very much want things that the west has...or they wouldn’t be rushing to it en masse, but rather stay and rebuild their societies.

Exactly right. The kikes and neo-cons who did initiated this mess will never have to live within 20 miles (at the closest) to these refugees and whatever taxpayer-subsidized housing they get put into. And their kids and grandkids will *never* have to go to school with any of 'em, and be "enriched."
Wait til some of these refugees arrive in America or Britain and see the extreme fatties, tatted up women, females with boobs and butt cheeks hanging out, trannies, and so on. Many will be thinking "Oh crap, the west really is degenerate. What have I done?"

Former President Obama just had his sixtieth birthday bash on Martha's Vineyard where he has a $15 million mansion. I wonder how many refugees will end up on Martha's Vineyard? I wonder how many refugees will end up living near President Trump in Palm Beach? I don't think you'll see too many in Preston Hollow, Dallas where Dubya now lives! Refugees are for the little people / the plebs!

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
The effect of destabilization, you can't create war in another country and then complain about immigrants from the countries that were destroyed by your own country.

You guys should learn to live with them:) they are just victims of the war your created.
The war who created? In the UK the 2003 antiwar protest in London, prior to the West invading Iraq and Afghanistan, was estimated at a million strong and was the biggest turnout in recent history. I was at that protest, the only one I've ever marched on and it was massive. Protests were held on that day across the West and in many other countries. Nobody I knew back then wanted that war and to this day Tony Blair is possibly the most hated prime minister in my lifetime for forcing that cursed invasion on Iraq and Afghanistan through parliament. Yet it will be the common people who suffer for having these incompatible, often predatory, migrants transplanted into their homelands to wreak havoc.

@ Grow Bag

The British government will probably 'spin it' as follows - "The Afghan refugees who we are accepting are the ones who worked alongside the Western forces and most of them speak English. We're getting the 'cream of the crop' of Afghan society. We're fortunate to have these wonderful people who will enrich our society".

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
@ Grow Bag

The British government will probably 'spin it' as follows - "The Afghan refugees who we are accepting are the ones who worked alongside the Western forces and most of them speak English. We're getting the 'cream of the crop' of Afghan society. We're fortunate to have these wonderful people who will enrich our society".
Maybe the government will issue them with directions to their nearest swimming pool in case of a sexual emergency:mad:

LeoniusD

Pelican
The biggest contributor of coalition forces after the US and UK was Poland, I have a feeling that's not going to fly with them.

The US is asking for Poland to take in 3000 Afghans. Negotiations are under way means that they will likely cave like the good bootlickers they are.

Eastern Europe also wants their daily gang rapes. How can they live without monthly stabbing under screams of Allahu akbar or have their 15 year olds gang raped by some poor poor refugees.

At the end of the video you see an interview with a vet who saw one of those Afghani comrades betray them once resulting in the death of one soldier and the injury of a few others. The idea that most of them did it out of some love for freedom is nuts. Even if you wanted to aid them then go and relocate them to Saudi Arabia, your great wonderful partner, or Turkey - they will be much more at home there.

We all know what most of them will cause in any civilized country that is not super-severe like Dubai with it. Dubai could deal with those Afghanis - one random transgression and they are in prison, another one and they never leave prison and die in Dubai. But no liberal system can possibly deal with them.

I highly recommend The Strange Death of Europe by Douglas Murray. He is one of the best voices out there on this topic.

It puts the numbers and corruption into perspective to see how bad things really area.

I have the book on my bookshelf at home, and am awaiting to read it. It is a relatively recent book, and it is readily available at the bookshop chains in my city. So hardly an obscure book.

Pointy Elbows

Robin
Orthodox
I do not sympathize with Europeans and Americans when they complain about Migrants invasion.

If there was no invasion and destabilization of less developed countries by western governments all in the name of bringing "democracy and human rights" there won't have been a migrant invasion.

Europeans and Americans love to pretend that they didn't support their government when they were invading countries and bringing " peace" now, when there is a backlash( migrants invasion) from all these invaded countries, they start acting out and taking anti immigrant stands.

Advice: Don't start what you can't finish.
Like it or not, it is a persuasive argument and should be reminded as a deterrent against future Empire ambitions.

Crazy-sounding old Moammar Qaddafi's last speech at the UN was basically THIS. If western forces mess with other regions, then expect destabilization. In Libya's case, he directly warned that if he got whacked, then there would be a heavy stream of refugees heading to Europe. He was telling the truth. US and NATO whacked him anyway. What a crock.

Personally, many of us were deluded at who these wars really served. It wasn't the American working class to be gentle about it. We ought to know by now and should be stopping this in the future.

Warning to our kids: Don't attack another country unless you want them shipping 100k or so of them back to us for "their protection." And don't believe any politician that says it won't be that way this time.

I do not sympathize with Europeans and Americans when they complain about Migrants invasion.

If there was no invasion and destabilization of less developed countries by western governments all in the name of bringing "democracy and human rights" there won't have been a migrant invasion.

Europeans and Americans love to pretend that they didn't support their government when they were invading countries and bringing " peace" now, when there is a backlash( migrants invasion) from all these invaded countries, they start acting out and taking anti immigrant stands.

Advice: Don't start what you can't finish.
I disagree.

My African friend on FB are writing things like this.

"This is what happens when the so-called superpowers start meddling with the affairs of other sovereign states. This country got completely destroyed and now the citizens want out. It's only right that you give them refuge now because you did this. Just because there are human rights violations in a country doesn't justify attacking and bombing it."

But these are the same Africans who celebrate BLM, celebrate demographic replacement, who don't like the White West.

We had a post:

We had a post by somebody like Milvian Force, Easy C, Get2chopaa.. I forget which so apologies for inaccuracies in memory - it went something like this.

"The thing is that all these wars were stage managed by a group called the Project for a New American Century. These were dual nationality Israeli citizens whose interests were in destabilising muslim countries for the benefit of Israel.
Bill Kristol is one of the main players in this group alongside the likes of Kissinger/Brzezinski. Years ago, Kristol was speechifying at some WDC think-tank. Questioned on the decline of entrepreneurial spirit and birth rate of American whites, he snipped something to the effect of "well maybe it is a good thing the country is becoming more brown."
That was a real red pill for me. Here's a darling neocon. Some called him the "architect." A so-called conservative republican. And he was chuckling about the demise of white people - the base of the conservative movement. People couldn't believe what they heard.
A white Afghan vet close friend had died not long before, leaving his wife and 4 kids. Big Arlington tear-jerker ceremony. And here people had to listen to this guy just be giddy for white decline. Keeping in mind that working class whites are the bulk of infantry units.
Big red pill moment, but because of him people started to look at these wars in a very different light."

Namely that they stage managed the entire 9/11 disaster which was well beyond the abilities of a few Saudi jihadis that couldnt even fly those planes properly.
Then you factor in that these wars were used to bleed the American Empire dry whilst Kristol et al became billionaires and Israel got everything it wanted, not least a justification to invade their hated Chritian West, Europe and America, with as many migrants as could be arranged.
Not only that, but under the CIA Afghan opioid production sky rocketed while 100s of 1000s of white Christian Americans began dying in heartland America.
Even this crisis. They could have managed a staged withdrawal easily.

"They also could have secured the Bagram Air Base- a formidable military fortress on a hill, >this is not the airfield all this drama is taking place on.< Now that makes zero sense.. unless the reason they abandoned Bagram Air Base and not the Kabul airport is that the refugees couldn't make it to Bagram Air Base; it's too far for civilians to easily get to. Just like arranging 9/11 and ramping up opioid production they needed to maintain their stream of military aged male refugees flooding into the West."

We live under a hostile oligarchy that hates us.
That is actively seeking to replace us.
They are Jews.
They have been working on this for 150 years.

Save your schadenfreude for them and some pity for the legion of underage girls being raped in Europe. They don't deserve this.

Or if your schadenfreude is so strong then do not fall into the greatest sin of these Jews in all of this.
Huge levels of dishonesty and deception toward their enemy: all white people.

If your schadenfreude is so strong against white people for other things, for colonialism and not Jewish deception in the 2000s then..
There are ALOT of Africans.
When you are many, declare war.

But don't go along with the pilpul and sneaky lies of our hostile Jewish overlords.

I disagree.

"This is what happens when the so-called superpowers start meddling with the affairs of other sovereign states. This country got completely destroyed and now the citizens want out. It's only right that you give them refuge now because you did this. Just because there are human rights violations in a country doesn't justify attacking and bombing it."

But these are the same Africans who celebrate BLM, celebrate demographic replacement, who don't like the White West.

We had a post:

We had a post by somebody like Milvian Force, Easy C, Get2chopaa.. I forget which so apologies for inaccuracies in memory - it went something like this.

"The thing is that all these wars were stage managed by a group called the Project for a New American Century. These were dual nationality Israeli citizens whose interests were in destabilising muslim countries for the benefit of Israel.
Bill Kristol is one of the main players in this group alongside the likes of Kissinger/Brzezinski. Years ago, Kristol was speechifying at some WDC think-tank. Questioned on the decline of entrepreneurial spirit and birth rate of American whites, he snipped something to the effect of "well maybe it is a good thing the country is becoming more brown."
That was a real red pill for me. Here's a darling neocon. Some called him the "architect." A so-called conservative republican. And he was chuckling about the demise of white people - the base of the conservative movement. People couldn't believe what they heard.
A white Afghan vet close friend had died not long before, leaving his wife and 4 kids. Big Arlington tear-jerker ceremony. And here people had to listen to this guy just be giddy for white decline. Keeping in mind that working class whites are the bulk of infantry units.
Big red pill moment, but because of him people started to look at these wars in a very different light."

Namely that they stage managed the entire 9/11 disaster which was well beyond the abilities of a few Saudi jihadis that couldnt even fly those planes properly.
Then you factor in that these wars were used to bleed the American Empire dry whilst Kristol et al became billionaires and Israel got everything it wanted, not least a justification to invade their hated Chritian West, Europe and America, with as many migrants as could be arranged.
Not only that, but under the CIA Afghan opioid production sky rocketed while 100s of 1000s of white Christian Americans began dying in heartland America.

"They also could have secured the Bagram Air Base- a formidable military fortress on a hill, >this is not the airfield all this drama is taking place on.< Now that makes zero sense.. unless the reason they abandoned Bagram Air Base and not the Kabul airport is that the refugees couldn't make it to Bagram Air Base; it's too far for civilians to easily get to. Just like arranging 9/11 and ramping up opioid production they needed to maintain their stream of military aged male refugees flooding into the West."

They are Jews.

Save your schadenfreude for them and some pity for the legion of underage girls being raped in Europe. They don't deserve this.

Or if your schadenfreude is so strong then do not fall into the greatest sin of these Jews in all of this.

If your schadenfreude is so strong against white people for other things, for colonialism and not Jewish deception in the 2000s then..

But don't go along with the pilpul and sneaky lies of our hostile Jewish overlords.

There are lot of Africans who do not support black lives matter and hate the group with their last breathe, personally, i dislike black lives matter, it was just a communist plot of cultural revolution where blacks were used by their controllers to destroy culture and history in the United states.

Back to the topic, I have the believe that most Americans and Europeans are out of touch with reality, they are more concerned about immigration to their country, how about the security issues to neighbouring countries caused by the wars they created.

Lets get it straight, most of the countries invaded were peaceful, look at libya for instance, it was a peaceful country, the war lead by the United states with support from the EU destroyed the country, the country armories was wild open and every country in Africa even to as far as west africa are suffering from the effect of the war. For example, violent islamic group which have never been a problem in West Africa, now they are a major problem here. Children, men and women are killed daily because of the activities of these groups. Don't you think, the people who are affected by all these wars deserved a better lives? It is not as if the developed countries will pay for their destruction but they will come with their companies to sign deals and send the Imf and world bank to give loans that will directly and indirectly benefit citizens of America and Europe.

You can not praise your troops and shout we support our troops at sport events and then overlook what they do to destabilize other countries. Your citizens are also beneficiaries of all the war spoils, lot of jobs are created just by the wars organized by your government, stop blaming the jews, the whites also benefits, the economy benefits, america and europe get more richer while the destabilize countries get poorer, so, if some of the citizens of the destroyed countries say they want a better life in the country that destroy theirs, i see no reason why European and American citizens should complain. They are complicit, they help created the environment.

Early Bird

Sparrow
There are lot of Africans who do not support black lives matter and hate the group with their last breathe, personally, i dislike black lives matter, it was just a communist plot of cultural revolution where blacks were used by their controllers to destroy culture and history in the United states.

Back to the topic, I have the believe that most Americans and Europeans are out of touch with reality, they are more concerned about immigration to their country, how about the security issues to neighbouring countries caused by the wars they created.

Lets get it straight, most of the countries invaded were peaceful, look at libya for instance, it was a peaceful country, the war lead by the United states with support from the EU destroyed the country, the country armories was wild open and every country in Africa even to as far as west africa are suffering from the effect of the war. For example, violent islamic group which have never been a problem in West Africa, now they are a major problem here. Children, men and women are killed daily because of the activities of these groups. Don't you think, the people who are affected by all these wars deserved a better lives? It is not as if the developed countries will pay for their destruction but they will come with their companies to sign deals and send the Imf and world bank to give loans that will directly and indirectly benefit citizens of America and Europe.

You can not praise your troops and shout we support our troops at sport events and then overlook what they do to destabilize other countries. Your citizens are also beneficiaries of all the war spoils, lot of jobs are created just by the wars organized by your government, stop blaming the jews, the whites also benefits, the economy benefits, america and europe get more richer while the destabilize countries get poorer, so, if some of the citizens of the destroyed countries say they want a better life in the country that destroy theirs, i see no reason why European and American citizens should complain. They are complicit, they help created the environment.
You have to ask why certain countries developed the way they did, while others did not.

Culture plays a role here, as does Christianity.

Catholicism united and civilized Europe via the holy Roman empire. Look at the pre-Christian German barbarians (the film Gladiator offers a good, although brief portrayal). Chasing pigs through the forest and worshipping trees isn't exactly high culture...

Imperialism / colonialism has done wonders for less developed countries. Look at India. The British brought roads, infrastructure and Christianity. Look at South Africa. The Dutch farmers, who were advanced with irrigation and other methods, turned it into the bread basket of the continent. Apartheid wasn't exactly the terrible thing it's made out to be today...and now look at South Africa. The government is encouraging the rape/torture/death/genocide of white farmers. There is zero mention of this anywhere. Why aren't we taking in these people, who can much more easily assimilate into our (much more similar) culture?

To just sit back and say 'oH WeLL tHeY sHoUldn'T hAvE cOmE hErE iN tHe FiRst pLaCe' while drooling is a total braindead take.

Strong borders lead to a strong country. And defending borders isn't just passively waiting until someone crosses the line to spring into action. That's reacting, and very often simply reacting will be too late. Much of defence is being proactive. And part of that is trying to make these 3rd world areas more prosperous and self-sufficient.

Are you telling me these places were utopias before evil Westerners showed up? Or was corruption and invasion by some neighbouring Islamic horde inevitable? Look at Japan. It was able to preserve it's strong, ancient culture while simultaneously becoming 'westernized' and being infatuated with Americana (Levi's jeans, motorcycles, rock 'n roll, etc.). The western influence was welcomed there.

I don't think people are saying that innocent victims of war don't 'deserve' a better life. We as Christians want to help those as best we can, but there are limits to everything, and charity starts at home. We have our own problems here in north America to contend with (homelessness, unemployment, drugs, LGBTQ agenda, inflation) and more recently, mass immigration. And to echo the sentiments of other posts in this thread, the political leaders who push for this open borders nonsense won't ever have to reap what they sow. They all have private security for life and stay sheltered in gated communities, etc.

To paraphrase the late great Sir Roger Scruton..."If you can't exclude someone or remove them from your property, in what sense is it really yours?" How many will migrants will stay at Angela Merkels house?

If you import 2,000,000 Indians into Denmark, in what sense is it still Denmark? Reality isn't infinitely porous and malleable.

Immigration itself is not a problem, but mass immigration is. It's a problem when immigrants do not assimilate into the host culture, and want parallel legal systems like sharia, which has absolutely no place in the Christian west. Look how terribly Europe has changed in the past 10 years. Rapes, violence, acid attacks, grooming gangs of underage girls, blatant daylight beheadings in the street. Cultural enrichment! And the police, media and average citizen are too brainwashed and scared to do or say anything for fear of being called racist. So they go arrest people who send a snarky tweet instead.

The reality is many -- most -- of these migrants are economic migrants and not genuine refugees. The msm manipulates photos and headlines to tug at the heart strings of upper-middle class urban liberals, and liberals use the same shaming tactics to club you into submission of their radical agenda ("how could you not want 150,000,000 Muslim teenagers in our small town?? Don't be racist!!").

Your argument misses the dark reality that this is weaponized by a small group of people who I can guarantee are not Christian. We suffer twice -- sending our sons to fight and die in endless foreign wars for Israel, and then watching as our countries slowly turn into 3rd world hell holes.

You have to ask why certain countries developed the way they did, while others did not.

Culture plays a role here, as does Christianity.

Catholicism united and civilized Europe via the holy Roman empire. Look at the pre-Christian German barbarians (the film Gladiator offers a good, although brief portrayal). Chasing pigs through the forest and worshipping trees isn't exactly high culture...

Imperialism / colonialism has done wonders for less developed countries. Look at India. The British brought roads, infrastructure and Christianity. Look at South Africa. The Dutch farmers, who were advanced with irrigation and other methods, turned it into the bread basket of the continent. Apartheid wasn't exactly the terrible thing it's made out to be today...and now look at South Africa. The government is encouraging the rape/torture/death/genocide of white farmers. There is zero mention of this anywhere. Why aren't we taking in these people, who can much more easily assimilate into our (much more similar) culture?

To just sit back and say 'oH WeLL tHeY sHoUldn'T hAvE cOmE hErE iN tHe FiRst pLaCe' while drooling is a total braindead take.

Strong borders lead to a strong country. And defending borders isn't just passively waiting until someone crosses the line to spring into action. That's reacting, and very often simply reacting will be too late. Much of defence is being proactive. And part of that is trying to make these 3rd world areas more prosperous and self-sufficient.

Are you telling me these places were utopias before evil Westerners showed up? Or was corruption and invasion by some neighbouring Islamic horde inevitable? Look at Japan. It was able to preserve it's strong, ancient culture while simultaneously becoming 'westernized' and being infatuated with Americana (Levi's jeans, motorcycles, rock 'n roll, etc.). The western influence was welcomed there.

I don't think people are saying that innocent victims of war don't 'deserve' a better life. We as Christians want to help those as best we can, but there are limits to everything, and charity starts at home. We have our own problems here in north America to contend with (homelessness, unemployment, drugs, LGBTQ agenda, inflation) and more recently, mass immigration. And to echo the sentiments of other posts in this thread, the political leaders who push for this open borders nonsense won't ever have to reap what they sow. They all have private security for life and stay sheltered in gated communities, etc.

To paraphrase the late great Sir Roger Scruton..."If you can't exclude someone or remove them from your property, in what sense is it really yours?" How many will migrants will stay at Angela Merkels house?

If you import 2,000,000 Indians into Denmark, in what sense is it still Denmark? Reality isn't infinitely porous and malleable.

Immigration itself is not a problem, but mass immigration is. It's a problem when immigrants do not assimilate into the host culture, and want parallel legal systems like sharia, which has absolutely no place in the Christian west. Look how terribly Europe has changed in the past 10 years. Rapes, violence, acid attacks, grooming gangs of underage girls, blatant daylight beheadings in the street. Cultural enrichment! And the police, media and average citizen are too brainwashed and scared to do or say anything for fear of being called racist. So they go arrest people who send a snarky tweet instead.

The reality is many -- most -- of these migrants are economic migrants and not genuine refugees. The msm manipulates photos and headlines to tug at the heart strings of upper-middle class urban liberals, and liberals use the same shaming tactics to club you into submission of their radical agenda ("how could you not want 150,000,000 Muslim teenagers in our small town?? Don't be racist!!").

Your argument misses the dark reality that this is weaponized by a small group of people who I can guarantee are not Christian. We suffer twice -- sending our sons to fight and die in endless foreign wars for Israel, and then watching as our countries slowly turn into 3rd world hell holes.

Christianity isn't a saint, the crusaders forced people to convert to christianity by war, the Catholics burnt lot of people in a stake for questioning their authority.

There is this spin that colonisation and imperialism did wonders, yes, it is true that they brought Christian education, healthcare but who were the beneficiaries of these infrastructures, the local elites the colonial masters were creating, the railways, the imperialists built was to extract the mineral resources to the ports for the industralisation and development of western nations.

The idea that Apartheid was not a bad thing, that it was heaven on earth for the natives is just a spin, apartheid relegated the blacks to second class citizens, they were not permitted to get western education but to be dependent on the system, the blacks were like labourers in their lands. for instance, the blacks wanted their homeland, the apartheid government were against it because they knew they will lose labour, so they frustrated the idea. The system never favoured the blacks but the Whites.

On the issue of immigration, lets not be naive that people will assimilate to the culture of their host, it is just impossible, do white people assimilate to the culture of their host, when they immigrate to asia, africa or any continent? No, you can't turn a lizard into a crocodile just because it changes its location. If Christian west wants to keep its culture and traditions, then they should stop interfering with other countries politics all in the name of democracy and freedom, they should stop targeting less developed countries youths and instigating so called revolution for freedom, calling for change of government. Less developed countries aren't utopia on earth but they love their sanity and want to live in a peaceful country. Presently, the west are already preaching feminism, LGBTQ, equality and other nonsense they promote in their countries to less developed countries, trying create strife and imbalance in our society.

In conclusion, it seems that everyone in the west keep blaming the jews, the white blames the jews, the jews blame the whites, the whites blame the blacks and immigrants, they both blame the whites, everyone keep blaming each other and continue a cycle of blame, the truth of the matter is western civilization is over but the populance don't want to admit it

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Pelican
I disagree.

We had a post:

They are Jews.

Afghanistan was a relative shithole before Western meddling. Western meddling did not hold back South Koreans or Japanese who both were poorer than many African colonies back in the 1950s. The difference being of course that those countries succeeded despite the meddling - being populated by industrious highly intelligent populations.

Nothing can be done with AFrican countries and not much could have been done with Afghinasten where Islam itself holds them back. Sure - the West via Pakistan funded the thousands of radical Islamic schools, but those schools were teaching just Islam in a purer form. There was nothing new there - radical Christian churches - what would that look like - lots of bearded men and virginal women....

People have to take responsibility for their own actions - that concerns also entire populations especially when the actions are not the result of only a few movers at the top but the entirety of the population.

Early Bird

Sparrow
Christianity isn't a saint, the crusaders forced people to convert to christianity by war, the Catholics burnt lot of people in a stake for questioning their authority.

There is this spin that colonisation and imperialism did wonders, yes, it is true that they brought Christian education, healthcare but who were the beneficiaries of these infrastructures, the local elites the colonial masters were creating, the railways, the imperialists built was to extract the mineral resources to the ports for the industralisation and development of western nations.

The idea that Apartheid was not a bad thing, that it was heaven on earth for the natives is just a spin, apartheid relegated the blacks to second class citizens, they were not permitted to get western education but to be dependent on the system, the blacks were like labourers in their lands. for instance, the blacks wanted their homeland, the apartheid government were against it because they knew they will lose labour, so they frustrated the idea. The system never favoured the blacks but the Whites.

On the issue of immigration, lets not be naive that people will assimilate to the culture of their host, it is just impossible, do white people assimilate to the culture of their host, when they immigrate to asia, africa or any continent? No, you can't turn a lizard into a crocodile just because it changes its location. If Christian west wants to keep its culture and traditions, then they should stop interfering with other countries politics all in the name of democracy and freedom, they should stop targeting less developed countries youths and instigating so called revolution for freedom, calling for change of government. Less developed countries aren't utopia on earth but they love their sanity and want to live in a peaceful country. Presently, the west are already preaching feminism, LGBTQ, equality and other nonsense they promote in their countries to less developed countries, trying create strife and imbalance in our society.

In conclusion, it seems that everyone in the west keep blaming the jews, the white blames the jews, the jews blame the whites, the whites blame the blacks and immigrants, they both blame the whites, everyone keep blaming each other and continue a cycle of blame, the truth of the matter is western civilization is over but the populance don't want to admit it

--
As previously mentioned, the crusades were a response to relentless jihad in Europe...Ottoman Turks stealing young European boys for their army, etc. These anti-Catholic claims are overblown. The infamous Salem witch trials, for example, were led by Puritans (a form of Protestantism) and were not Catholics. And despite sins committed by Catholics, that pales in comparison to the overwhelming good the Catholic church has done throughout history. It's a net positive by a long shot.

--
Isn't the entire county beneficiaries? It isn't the fault of the colonizers if the colonized country can't maintain or regulate its own internal affairs. People were fighting over resources since the dawn of time, and Africans enslaved other Africans. Westernization has been a net benefit (clean drinking water, medicine, electricity to remote villages, etc.). it's not without it's own faults, but we should focus on the net positive. Otherwise, what alternative do you propose? Is there a better solution?

--
Apartheid wasn't explicitly anti-black, it was anti non-Boer. The Boers came to SA, which was a desolate land that no one owned, and worked with the Zulus and negotiated deals and fenced off their land. As i said previously they irrigated it and turned it into the breadbasket of Africa. How many people did that feed? Pieter Botha spoke fluent Zulu by the way. The boers were a little xenophobic however (they didn't like Greeks and called them 'sea kaffirs') and didn't want to intermingle with them. So they said no non-Boers allowed. If you were non-Boer you could only enter during the day and then have to leave. And if you insisted on staying you would be treated as a second class citizen. No one seems to mind that women are second class citizens in Saudi Arabia. No one cares about the rampant racism in Cuba today, where blacks have different markings on their passports. White people abolished apartheid by the way...and the main take away is REVENGE! And it's been nothing but "shoot the Boer!" ever since. SA now leads the world in hunger, starvation, rape, murder...it's one of the worst places on earth to be. It's actually more tribal there now than ever. There are many different tribes, and the tension there now is more between the Marxist/leftist tribes and the old school SA tribes. It's not 'black vs white'. Is it really better off now? There was a water shortage in Cape Town recently and if the white farmers keep getting killed everyone will starve.

No mention at all from you of the atrocities and actual state supported genocide being committed today in SA? Is this justified in your view? Seems to be a typical left wing belief that past sins are justified with modern sins (with the latter often being far more intentional and sinister).

--
They do, and it's not impossible. No one goes to Japan and says "I hate it here! Look at these stupid paper walls...why aren't there American flags everywhere??" and disrespects the host culture. You're moving to Japan...what did you expect? Traditionally, immigrants for the most part were grateful for their new land and new start, and didn't immediately try and turn it into the corrupt or communist hell hole they just left.

-- The Jews and the Jewish worldview are very much responsible. They essentially invented racism and biological determinism, which is not a Christian concept at all.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
It appears that Belarus is now funnelling migrants into Europe. According to this article migrants are flying into Belarus and then being taken to the Polish and Lithuanian borders. When at the borders the migrants are showing injuries and complaining of maltreatment from the Belarus authorities. I imagine that this is just a ruse to get asylum.

unit414

Robin
It appears that Belarus is now funnelling migrants into Europe. According to this article migrants are flying into Belarus and then being taken to the Polish and Lithuanian borders. When at the borders the migrants are showing injuries and complaining of maltreatment from the Belarus authorities. I imagine that this is just a ruse to get asylum.
It looks like what I'm seeing here is some "refugees" with Polish soldiers keeping them from crossing into Poland, and behind the refugees are Belarusian troops keeping them from coming back into Belarus. Like a sort of "Mexican standoff."

--
As previously mentioned, the crusades were a response to relentless jihad in Europe...Ottoman Turks stealing young European boys for their army, etc. These anti-Catholic claims are overblown. The infamous Salem witch trials, for example, were led by Puritans (a form of Protestantism) and were not Catholics. And despite sins committed by Catholics, that pales in comparison to the overwhelming good the Catholic church has done throughout history. It's a net positive by a long shot.

--
Isn't the entire county beneficiaries? It isn't the fault of the colonizers if the colonized country can't maintain or regulate its own internal affairs. People were fighting over resources since the dawn of time, and Africans enslaved other Africans. Westernization has been a net benefit (clean drinking water, medicine, electricity to remote villages, etc.). it's not without it's own faults, but we should focus on the net positive. Otherwise, what alternative do you propose? Is there a better solution?

--
Apartheid wasn't explicitly anti-black, it was anti non-Boer. The Boers came to SA, which was a desolate land that no one owned, and worked with the Zulus and negotiated deals and fenced off their land. As i said previously they irrigated it and turned it into the breadbasket of Africa. How many people did that feed? Pieter Botha spoke fluent Zulu by the way. The boers were a little xenophobic however (they didn't like Greeks and called them 'sea kaffirs') and didn't want to intermingle with them. So they said no non-Boers allowed. If you were non-Boer you could only enter during the day and then have to leave. And if you insisted on staying you would be treated as a second class citizen. No one seems to mind that women are second class citizens in Saudi Arabia. No one cares about the rampant racism in Cuba today, where blacks have different markings on their passports. White people abolished apartheid by the way...and the main take away is REVENGE! And it's been nothing but "shoot the Boer!" ever since. SA now leads the world in hunger, starvation, rape, murder...it's one of the worst places on earth to be. It's actually more tribal there now than ever. There are many different tribes, and the tension there now is more between the Marxist/leftist tribes and the old school SA tribes. It's not 'black vs white'. Is it really better off now? There was a water shortage in Cape Town recently and if the white farmers keep getting killed everyone will starve.

No mention at all from you of the atrocities and actual state supported genocide being committed today in SA? Is this justified in your view? Seems to be a typical left wing belief that past sins are justified with modern sins (with the latter often being far more intentional and sinister).

--
They do, and it's not impossible. No one goes to Japan and says "I hate it here! Look at these stupid paper walls...why aren't there American flags everywhere??" and disrespects the host culture. You're moving to Japan...what did you expect? Traditionally, immigrants for the most part were grateful for their new land and new start, and didn't immediately try and turn it into the corrupt or communist hell hole they just left.

-- The Jews and the Jewish worldview are very much responsible. They essentially invented racism and biological determinism, which is not a Christian concept at all.

On the issue of colonization, the entire countries were not beneficiaries of colonial rule, during colonization, the most advanced infrastructurally where cities and towns closed to the oceans( port) or had mineral resources, the rest cities and towns were not developed, no medicine or electricity. On power, the colonists favored some particular tribes, gave them power to control the newly created countries, apparently, the rwanda genocide was an effect of the Belgian policies of giving a particular tribe power to govern all other tribes.

Most colonised countries never asked for the colonizers but the colonizer thought himself to be superior and then created many imbalance in the colonised society.

On the issue of apartheid, it is true that the system was against everything non boer but it favored the whites( Europeans) and then relegated the indians, colored and blacks but the blacks were at the bottom of the food chain, we can all agree that the apartheid system was discriminatory policy and only favored those with white skins, during the apartheid period there were lot of businesses with WHITE ONLY sign all over the place, the only jobs blacks could get were labourers and maids.

There was the promotion of the bantu self government act of 1959, the idea was to create a homelands for blacks according to their ethnic groups and then take away their political and civil rights in South Africa.

Blacks were not allowed to be citizens of south Africa through the Bantu Homelands Citizenship Act of 1970, Also note that in 1979, the south african government gave independent to the 4 largest ethnic group in South Africa to form a homelands, the idea was to drive them out of the country. These homelands were dependent on South Africa because at that period, blacks owned 13% of the lands and they were not suitable for farming, so basically these homelands were like low skilled labour camps for the white South Africa economy

There is also this spin that South Africa was a desolate land with no people in it when the boer came, that is not true, there were various tribes on the land even boar historians could attest to that.

On the issue, of state sponsored genocide being committed in South Africa, there is no evidence of state sponsored genocide against any group in South Africa, people of all races are being attacked by criminal minded groups.

On the issue of immigrants, many immigrants especially westerners do not respect the host country cultures and traditions, they are the ones who will piss at sacred symbols, call them stupid, try to change cultures that do not fit with western ideas. Many westerners will immigrate to some countries and won't learn to speak the language of the native, abuse them but then wants others to respect his own culture.

On the issue of jews, we cannot continue to blame the Jews that they invited racism and biological determinism but western scholars are students of these school of thoughts, so it will be hypocritical to blame jews while ignoring the facts that many western scholars talk about the same subject.

@ Thirdworlder

Nobody is denying that some Europeans pulled scumbag moves (like every other ethnic group). The African slave trade was wrong! Apartheid was wrong! The difference between European culture and most other cultures is that the Europeans were able to self correct. For every scumbag 'slaver' there was a European like William Wilberforce or Bartolome de las Casas. Europeans ended the African slave trade! Europeans brought down the Apartheid regime in South Africa. Your argument seems to be "well you guys pulled some scumbag moves so payback's a bitch"?

unit414

Robin
@ Thirdworlder

Nobody is denying that some Europeans pulled scumbag moves (like every other ethnic group). The African slave trade was wrong!
Oh, believe me. I wish daily that our founding fathers hadn't been so short-sighted and brought so many African slaves here to America. Guess they had no idea what the result would be over 200 years later.