Migrant invasion of Europe

LeoniusD

Pelican
Oh, believe me. I wish daily that our founding fathers hadn't been so short-sighted and brought so many African slaves here to America. Guess they had no idea what the result would be over 200 years later.
The reason being the same as in South Africa where they could never imagine in a million years that Africans would have equal rights to the locals. They took it for granted that the US was a European founded nation for Europeans - also with a clear Christian religion and no other groups would receive meaningful entry and citizenship into that nation. The same went for South Africa where Europeans occupied 50% of the current lands and lived separately from the local tribes. They foolishly thought that inviting some black servants was fine.

Lincoln as well as many others understood that it would be better long-term to send them back.

However - even after having done so in the 1870s, the US would just take in more non-European immigrants now in order make up for that initial boost of diversity. Look at European countries now - even ones with no colonial history - they get called racist pigs as well. So whites would become minorities just 2 decades later, but the end-result would be the same in the US. Because the ruling elite and their system would be unchanged.

@ Thirdworlder

Nobody is denying that some Europeans pulled scumbag moves (like every other ethnic group). The African slave trade was wrong! Apartheid was wrong! The difference between European culture and most other cultures is that the Europeans were able to self correct. For every scumbag 'slaver' there was a European like William Wilberforce or Bartolome de las Casas. Europeans ended the African slave trade! Europeans brought down the Apartheid regime in South Africa. Your argument seems to be "well you guys pulled some scumbag moves so payback's a bitch"?

My argument isn't about payback but the tendency of not learning from History, history is repeating itself.

There was a time when slavery was a thing and then it ended but now the ancestors of former slaves from africa, now want to move to the country of the enslaver.

There was a time where colonization was a thing, now citizens of the colonised countries want to move to the country of the colonizer.

Now, destabilization, war and economic sanctions all in the name of spreading democracy are now a thing, citizens of those affected countries will want a better life and they will have to immigrate

My argument isn't about payback but the tendency of not learning from History, history is repeating itself.

There was a time when slavery was a thing and then it ended but now the ancestors of former slaves from africa, now want to move to the country of the enslaver.

There was a time where colonization was a thing, now citizens of the colonised countries want to move to the country of the colonizer.

Now, destabilization, war and economic sanctions all in the name of spreading democracy are now a thing, citizens of those affected countries will want a better life and they will have to immigrate

There's nothing wrong with controlled migration.

If Africans had such a bad experience during European colonisation then surely they'd want to stay as far away from European people as possible? The Africans expelled the British, the French, the Portuguese etc. from Africa. After the Portuguese were expelled from Mozambique the Mozambican leaders warned Nelson Mandela not to repeat the same mistake in South Africa i.e. don't chase off the whites. Now Mandela is gone and the ANC are going out of their way to make life uncomfortable for regular white people (just like Mugabe did in Rhodesia).

Most of the migrants from war zones are ECONOMIC migrants. The average European 'Joe Bloggs' in the street wasn't consulted about the military adventures in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria etc.

No reasonable person is against controlled migration.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Race relations in America would be a lot better if you didn't have a (((fifth column))) pitting different groups against one another.
True that if fellow whites were banned entry, then they would have to fake being Christian far longer - like the Rockefellers did. Many negative excesses and transitions would have taken the global elite much longer.

But again - the system would not be denied since they would own the monetary power and infiltrate the Masonic lodges via the wealth of usury. Not for lack of reason did the Christian elders ban usury.

So my guess is even without the initial Jewish Hollywood, Jewish communists in academia and media - even then the transformation would have been done. There would be just far more Kryptos everywhere in leading positions and it would take a few decades longer. So 2050 would be current-day 2020.

There's nothing wrong with controlled migration.

If Africans had such a bad experience during European colonisation then surely they'd want to stay as far away from European people as possible? The Africans expelled the British, the French, the Portuguese etc. from Africa. After the Portuguese were expelled from Mozambique the Mozambican leaders warned Nelson Mandela not to repeat the same mistake in South Africa i.e. don't chase off the whites. Now Mandela is gone and the ANC are going out of their way to make life uncomfortable for regular white people (just like Mugabe did in Rhodesia).

Most of the migrants from war zones are ECONOMIC migrants. The average European 'Joe Bloggs' in the street wasn't consulted about the military adventures in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria etc.

No reasonable person is against controlled migration.

I also support controlled immigration and i also feel bad for Europeans when mosques and different religious worship centers that are not churches are now center piece and part of Europeans culture or when people of non European heritage say they are Europeans because they have European passport or were born there.

Abou the fight against colonialism, it wasn't about expelling Europeans, it was a gentle man agreement between the colonizers and the colonized, the colonizers didn't plan to stay in those african countries, also, the bunch of Europeans during that period were military personnels and European administrators, anyway french speaking countries are still under colonization through the french central bank and defence pact.

Concerning the ANC, To be realistic with you, i don't think whites are being threatened, they own the economy and the ANC also benefits from the business enterprise of the white populace, so it will political sucide for the anc to wake up oneday and try to make them redundant, they are already indigenous to the land and also with a large population.

I also support controlled immigration and i also feel bad for Europeans when mosques and different religious worship centers that are not churches are now center piece and part of Europeans culture or when people of non European heritage say they are Europeans because they have European passport or were born there.

Abou the fight against colonialism, it wasn't about expelling Europeans, it was a gentle man agreement between the colonizers and the colonized, the colonizers didn't plan to stay in those african countries, also, the bunch of Europeans during that period were military personnels and European administrators, anyway french speaking countries are still under colonization through the french central bank and defence pact.

Concerning the ANC, To be realistic with you, i don't think whites are being threatened, they own the economy and the ANC also benefits from the business enterprise of the white populace, so it will political sucide for the anc to wake up oneday and try to make them redundant, they are already indigenous to the land and also with a large population.

The European powers definitely planned on staying in Africa. The Brits only left because they couldn't defeat the indigenous resistance fighters e.g. the Mau Mau uprising in Kenya and because they were broke after World War 2. The Portuguese hung in a little longer but they eventually had to leave for more or less the same reasons (economics, international pressure, indigenous guerrilla movements etc.) The wealthy whites might be doing okay in South Africa but the middle / working class whites seem to be having a really hard time?

LoveBug

Kingfisher
Im going to say this: I personally don't like Muslims, and I certainly don't like them in Europe, but, at least their religion promotes non intermarriage. Would it be better to import Southeast Asians, or Latinas as Spain does? The male populace would mix with the immigrants within a couple generations. At least there is a religion forbidding intermarriage, at least for one sex. It delineates at least somewhat of a line.

I'm trying to think of a positive for this culture invasion

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Im going to say this: I personally don't like Muslims, and I certainly don't like them in Europe, but, at least their religion promotes non intermarriage. Would it be better to import Southeast Asians, or Latinas as Spain does? The male populace would mix with the immigrants within a couple generations. At least there is a religion forbidding intermarriage, at least for one sex. It delineates at least somewhat of a line.

I'm trying to think of a positive for this culture invasion

Islam absolutely doesn't prohibit interracial marriage (an Indonesian Muslim marrying a Nigerian Muslim is 100% permitted) and any restriction on inter-religious marriage, or rape, certainly isn't applied to Muslim men. Spain importing Latinas, many of whom are primarily European by blood to begin with, is hardly a concern.

My daughter isn't 100% white to begin with (my wife is Latina and probably about 75% European, the rest a mixture of Indian and African) but even if she was I'd much rather she someday marry a black Catholic or Orthodox man than a white Muslim or atheist.

They want more men to come in and hate for any negative coverage like this. They think of young Afghans as real Alpha men that will fulfill their desires while also feeling good about showing tender affection to poor refugees and making them feel welcome in the best way they know how. A higher male-female ratio definitely serves the interest of these women. These women should be sent to Afghanistan along with all the illegal 'refugees' from there. I am sure they will enjoy experiencing the wonders of that nation where evil white men are not in charge.

In a way, the women are right. The Afghan and Syrian men are acting like alphas. They barge into western Europe and demand free stuff and enjoy 'making close friends' with the local women as well. They even demand laws change to suit their desires. The European men just vote for politicians to keep letting more in. I can't wait until the 'new European' men demand that these women put on burqas and stop driving. That will quiet them down.
I remember wondering why European-born Men don’t do something about all this.

I travelled there in 2018.

The younger men all wear skinny jeans, torn off at the knees, and tight-fitting striped v-necks. They’re fags essentially.

Garuda

Kingfisher
Denmark has been going against the grain of modern Europe with this and the ending of covid restrictions for a modern European reason. That reason is the need for women to be productive worker units.

unit414

Robin
The sons of Ragnar have awoken:

Sounds like it is a minority party in the Danish parliament who is proposing this. It'll never fly. Heck, those countries don't even requite their male migrants to work, much less the women. It's a nice thought, for these Arab and African migrants to have to actually give something back, instead of just taking, but western countries do not have the stomach to even implement that reasonable requirement. It might be construed as "racist."