Migrant invasion of Europe

El Draque

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Im in Kiev, and i realise this is anecdotal but im seeing more Africans here all the time.

Today went to do some admin out and approx spent an hour to and fro and on metro seen 6-7 of them all independent of each other.

Again hardly scientific, and still objectively very small, but cant remember this kind of percentage or frequency before.

I am a member of a facebook expat group here, theres a ukranian (((guy))) - would bet the farm those brackets are warranted - on there that runs a company which lets properties, organises meet ups, provides afro-islamic types with community, offers visa tips, days out etc. So much of the stuff he posts has 'here de white wimms at' subtext.

On one hand hes a conman targetting uber thirsty bengalis and the like, but it stinks of NGO funding.

Tbf his clientelle going by photos he posts, are seldom Nigerians and the like, more indians pakistanis and islamics.

Idd that im not counting indians and middle eastern type, see them more than africans. I find the africans more depressing tbh, theyll have far more demographic and cultural influence with the babymamas they end up abandoning, than bottom feeder SMV bengalis and Iraqis.

Last edited:
Im in Kiev, and i realise this is anecdotal but im seeing more Africans here all the time.

Today went to do some admin out and approx spent an hour to and fro and on metro seen 6-7 of them all independent of each other.

Again hardly scientific, and still objectively very small, but cant remember this kind of percentage or frequency before.

I am a member of a facebook expat group here, theres a ukranian (((guy))) - would bet the farm those brackets are warranted - on there that runs a company which lets properties, organises meet ups, provides afro-islamic types with community, offers visa tips, days out etc. So much of the stuff he posts has 'here de white wimms at' subtext.

On one hand hes a conman targetting uber thirsty bengalis and the like, but it stinks of NGO funding.

Tbf his clientelle going by photos he posts, are seldom Nigerians and the like, more indians pakistanis and islamics.

Idd that im not counting indians and middle eastern type, see them more than africans. I find the africans more depressing tbh, theyll have far more demographic and cultural influence with the babymamas they end up abandoning, than bottom feeder SMV bengalis and Iraqis.

That's how it started here in Spain. Within one decade the demographic makeup of the city I live in has been completely transformed. Now you can't walk for more than 5 minutes without encountering diversity.

It will be the downfall of our civilization.

El Draque

Woodpecker
Orthodox
That's how it started here in Spain. Within one decade the demographic makeup of the city I live in has been completely transformed. Now you can't walk for more than 5 minutes without encountering diversity.

Only thing is i dont know how long they'll stay. Of course they'll do a lot of damage regardless, but still. The goal for vast majority is German, British, Dutch, Swedish etc passports. They wont get any kind of benefits here, and are still very much on 'best behaviour' setting, for example if you give them anything like a bad look, they'll look away here, whereas the same look in London would likely start an altercation.

The Nigerians who turned up in South Africa were illegal, faced a hostile black population and there were no benefits for them to get.

First 10 minutes tells you the story.

Youtube comments:

"I used to live in central right across the road from the Donkin on Belmont terrace as a young boy, it was a safe and clean place - now it looks like a s**t hole pretty much like the rest of South Africa. South Africa is still a beautiful place, but at this rate, it will become the toilet of the world, because those who want to do something about it can't and those that can don't care. Sad but true."

Reply:
"fast forward 8 years from your comment and you Sir were completely correct...the whole country is now a broken mess."

"Guys, the city in this footage is basically a safe haven compared to what its now. Litteraly (this video is) a kindergarten."

Only thing is i dont know how long they'll stay. Of course they'll do a lot of damage regardless, but still. The goal for vast majority is German, British, Dutch, Swedish etc passports. They wont get any kind of benefits here, and are still very much on 'best behaviour' setting, for example if you give them anything like a bad look, they'll look away here, whereas the same look in London would likely start an altercation.
The problem with the Ukraine is that it has been transformed into a puppet state run by bankers in New York and lawmakers in DC.

As such they are completely at the behest of Sorosite inspired NGOs, State Department/CIA run organizations and a whole host of multi-national corpocrats. Didn't Zelensky accept 5000 Afghan immigrants the other day at the request of the US?

Visegrad countries, who are much more sovereigntist and independent, have made a pretty successful block against non-European immigration into their countries. The same goes for non EU aligned Belarussia, former Yugoslavian countries etc.

The only thing we can hope for in the case of Ukraine is for a boomerang to happen in the political playing field. The US has dropped the country like a used condom creating an opportunity for Medvedchuk to mount a serious pro-Russian opposition. The fact that Ukraine is now the poorest country in Europe (below powerhouses like Albania and Moldavia, and the only FSU country that still hasnt recovered to Soviet levels) is another plus. But then again i wouldn't rule out NGO literally funding these migrants by handing out free checks/ visas as long as they stay in the country.

El Draque

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Didn't Zelensky accept 5000 Afghan immigrants the other day at the request of the US?

tbf it wasn't exactly the most inviting offer lol

"The Ministry of Internal Affairs proposed to consider the option of placing them in two closed institutions of the penitentiary system in the Kyiv region. These will not be "increased comfort" cameras designed by Denys Malyuska - there are only 33 of them throughout Ukraine. It is planned that the Afghans will be accommodated in ordinary cells. But - only after a major overhaul (the duration of which can only be guessed at). And only 3,000 Afghan refugees. Where the Ukrainian government lost at least another 1,500 migrants in its scheme is unclear."

TBH the notion that Ukraine is some sort of Soros led NGO fest is way overblown. Having recently returned from Georgia, i can 100% state that that place is WAY more focused in that regard. You dont see any NGO fingerprints in daily life here at all. I dont doubt they're up to mischief, as they are in all countries by degrees, but i dont see evidence of it on the surface here at least.

Now in Georgia there's so much blatant EU simping, in public monuments, EU flags everywhere, a LOT of English language, morally suspect, pozz leaning and malign seeming graffiti all over.

There's pretty much none of that round here, certainly not that i see anyway.

Last edited:

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I've never understood why you have to ask a country if it wants its citizens back when attempting to deport them. It just seems like it's one of those problems that results from being overcivilized.

Of course you don't have to, but western governments like the charade of pretending they have to because it allows them to keep the migrants there while being able to tell their own people that they tried to deport them.

Nordwand

Kingfisher

You should see the town centre where I live on a Sunday - ignore the surroundings, look only at the people, and you'd never know it was England.

El Draque

Woodpecker
Orthodox
You should see the town centre where I live on a Sunday - ignore the surroundings, look only at the people, and you'd never know it was England.

England really is messed up.

Even without the Covid stuff, all i can see is Black Pills for the place. The sad thing is how acceptant so many whites are to it all. They just accept being bred out of their own homeland.

And when you put it to them, they roll their eyes at words like 'homeland'. To them the country is just a GDP and / or InternationalSportsBall Brand.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
On TV in the UK recently, an interesting episode of French police drama Crimson Rivers:

It centred on a refugee camp, and I can only conclude that the script writer was well and truly onside, as he didn't flinch from telling the truth, namely that the so called "Refugees" were actually economic migrants, all hell bent on getting to England.

Transsimian

Ostrich
Gold Member
For all the "refugees" Germany lets stay, they've finally got round to deporting someone.

f166a8cc-fd23-4a64-ab95-31456d03236a.jpeg

A Chinese woman fled China after a decade of civil rights activism. She continued in Germany, even egging Vice-President Wang.

I read about her on RFA, but it's confirmed on Boxun.com

Thank God Merkel for saving us from such a menace. Let's import a hundred more "Afghan" gang rapists to celebrate

TrifeLife

Woodpecker
Tucker had a good segment tonight

It looks like that mass migrant importation stage has now begun in earnest for the USA. Perhaps there should be a dedicated thread.