Migrant invasion of Europe

holgerdanske

Woodpecker
The number of migrants on the Belarussian-Polish/Lithuanian border is increasing. As an FU to the people who first tried to topple him, then sanctioned him and then plotted his assassination, Luka has granted visa free travel to 55 shithole countries basically telling them they would be transported to the borders from where they could reach the land of milk and honey (Germany)

Heh, so as it turns out Jews had evil intent for Germany after all. Who would of thought.

Good thing the allies whom fought the “good” war aren’t affected by any of this Jewish led migrant invasion stuff….. oh wait.
Also today there's a vast swathe of the native european population that accepts this as good, as they've been secularised, deracinated, emasculated, chemicalised and now injected with ungodly substances of unknown to us consequences.
It's the UN policy, even the Pope said 'we must obey the United Nations'. He literally said that in one of his infamous talks he used to give on his plane, before he 'obeyed' the stay at home orders from his boss at the UN.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I posted about this before, about a month ago, but i'm going to raise it again. The amount of Sub Saharan Africans and Middle Eastern / Indians in Ukraine seems to be on a steady increase. I gleen that Ukraine have signed some deal and is taking a lot of Africans on Student Visas, which must be how they're getting here, but it really is depressing seeing it happen.

Seeing them more and more, in my own pretty nondescript Kiev outer neighbourhood. The depressing thing is i can see exactly what will unfurl in front of my eyes. The Africans will get here, pick off stragglers, marry for a Visa where the opportunity presents, or just spend a few years here and leave single mothers all over the place, while spreading their low-impulse criminality and general cultural rot wherever they go.

I realise that many of them are probably alright individually, but this is ALWAYS about the numbers. In 5-10 years when they've got a degree of cultural self confidence is when the problems begin to show on street level. Right now they're still so small as to be on best behaviour.

The Middle Easteners that intend to stay (obviously they dont really want to, rather go to the EU, but that involves a lot of work on their part), will be treated with more hostility by the locals from the off, will be further down the SMV pecking order, and will liekly end up grooming local wastrel girls, many of whom will be borderline legal.

Rapes will occur, just the usual inbred Islamic scumbaggery, especially given they will have been sold on the idea of the local women being sluts, and available to them, and then finding the latter far from the truth. They will get more abuse, and likely be a case or two of a stabbing, or similar. When i see the asians they always seem to be in small groups, unlike the blacks, who seem far more culturally confident.

I'd just state that this is stall incredibly low number comparible to Europe, and a lot of them wont want to stay long-term, at least as things stand. But still. It does my head in, nonetheless.

Muscovite

Robin
Orthodox
I posted about this before, about a month ago, but i'm going to raise it again. The amount of Sub Saharan Africans and Middle Eastern / Indians in Ukraine seems to be on a steady increase. I gleen that Ukraine have signed some deal and is taking a lot of Africans on Student Visas, which must be how they're getting here, but it really is depressing seeing it happen.

Seeing them more and more, in my own pretty nondescript Kiev outer neighbourhood. The depressing thing is i can see exactly what will unfurl in front of my eyes. The Africans will get here, pick off stragglers, marry for a Visa where the opportunity presents, or just spend a few years here and leave single mothers all over the place, while spreading their low-impulse criminality and general cultural rot wherever they go.

I realise that many of them are probably alright individually, but this is ALWAYS about the numbers. In 5-10 years when they've got a degree of cultural self confidence is when the problems begin to show on street level. Right now they're still so small as to be on best behaviour.

The Middle Easteners that intend to stay (obviously they dont really want to, rather go to the EU, but that involves a lot of work on their part), will be treated with more hostility by the locals from the off, will be further down the SMV pecking order, and will liekly end up grooming local wastrel girls, many of whom will be borderline legal.

Rapes will occur, just the usual inbred Islamic scumbaggery, especially given they will have been sold on the idea of the local women being sluts, and available to them, and then finding the latter far from the truth. They will get more abuse, and likely be a case or two of a stabbing, or similar. When i see the asians they always seem to be in small groups, unlike the blacks, who seem far more culturally confident.

I'd just state that this is stall incredibly low number comparible to Europe, and a lot of them wont want to stay long-term, at least as things stand. But still. It does my head in, nonetheless.
A similar situation is unfolding in Moscow.

02Hero

Robin

I notice most muslims are very low IQ. African/subsaharan same, very low IQ. Way lower than average European. They can sometimes "fake" their intelligence but it is very lacking. Even the wiser muslims.

This is from interacting with them on a personal level. No hate to them personally. If they are respectful to me I am OK with them. I understand why they come to Europe. It is the fault of the people and politicians inside Europe.

Problem with Western European is that a huge % of them are brainwashed to the core and weakened by society. Western European society KILLS the warrior class and kills the warrior inside most men. Which muslims still have.

IF and WHEN Europeans wake up, it is not going to be pretty. Sadly this might be just fantasy as most of people do not want to leave mother's womb.

But I am certain muslims have zero chance of surviving that. Sadly Europeans do not see this themselves. The good thing about muslims is they are disagreeable and traditional. That is their only strength. That shows how weak and damaged European societies are. If that is the only thing you need.

I think the same can be said to Ukrainian people. Except I think Ukraine is behind like 5-10 years in that way (amount of migration).

Last edited:
Euro simulator 2021: Migrant Apocalypse

It's in Oslo and the police has killed the "Russian".
This is now a weekly occurance to the point where it barely gets reported anymore. As long as they go for hard targets like the police I don't really care anyway.

Below is a Telegram link of a stabbing of 3 French police officers yesterday by an allahu akbar shouting Algerian.

3 days ago a Syrian randomly started stabbing people on a train in Germany. Apparently there was no religious motive, the man was mentally disturbed instead.

Germany has quite an extensive track record of covering up the ethnic/religious background of these kind of events for what it's worth (as opposed to France for instance where they have no qualms at all about mentioning motives)

Last edited:

balybary

Pelican
The Muslims like to target the police these days.

At some point maybe some policemen will form vigilante groups (or Death Squad).

Members of the death squad were managed by either currently serving or ex-police officers, according to Human Rights Watch.[1] These officers provided the assailants with training, weapons and ammunition, motorcycles, and information on the targets. Lists of targets were drawn up by police or barangay (village or district) officials. Information might include a name, address and a photograph. Local police stations were allegedly pre-warned to facilitate the murders and escape of the assailants.[1] Witnesses reported that police officers took a surprisingly long time to respond to incidents even where these occurred in the vicinity of police stations and officers neglected to follow basic investigative procedures, such as collecting bullet casings from the street

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I think the same can be said to Ukrainian people. Except I think Ukraine is behind like 5-10 years in that way (amount of migration).

TBF Ukraine is about 50 years behind in terms of migration.

I only notice these because they've gone from borderline nil, to seeing them maybe once or twice a day (blacks). The middle easterners tend to blend better, as there are some Soviet Muslims that have been here for years.

Fact is Europe is never going to 'rise up' against it, not unless literal civilisation in the West collapses somehow. The Money Power simply will never allow it.

In UK now pretty much everyone who will be able to recall when London and Birmingham were still overwhelmingly English has to be 50 at the youngest, give it another 20 years, barely anyone will.

They'll just be socially engineered into thinking this is how it's always been, at least broadly, obviously some will know theyve been lied to, but at that point you'll have had 5 gens plus Africans and Pakistanis / Indians living in the place.

It'll have just gone full Goyim cattle class at that point.

02Hero

Robin
TBF Ukraine is about 50 years behind in terms of migration.

I only notice these because they've gone from borderline nil, to seeing them maybe once or twice a day (blacks). The middle easterners tend to blend better, as there are some Soviet Muslims that have been here for years.

Fact is Europe is never going to 'rise up' against it, not unless literal civilisation in the West collapses somehow. The Money Power simply will never allow it.

In UK now pretty much everyone who will be able to recall when London and Birmingham were still overwhelmingly English has to be 50 at the youngest, give it another 20 years, barely anyone will.

They'll just be socially engineered into thinking this is how it's always been, at least broadly, obviously some will know theyve been lied to, but at that point you'll have had 5 gens plus Africans and Pakistanis / Indians living in the place.

It'll have just gone full Goyim cattle class at that point.
I have never been to Ukraine so I believe you (50 years behind).

I think Europe will eventually rise up simply because the people from here are from here. We are made for this climate, incl. light skin and blue eyes. It is unnatural for Africans and other tanned people to live here. You can force it through eugenics and mass immigration but I think things go back to normal eventually. It happens everywhere. Mother Nature will not allow it forever.

Of course people who believe in machinery, technology, etc. will make plans to suppress this innate "naturalism" by force. I don't think it can go on forever.

What I find strange is that the people who destroy the world with their nerdy ideas (read: technology fetishism) do not get that eventually they will live in that hell as well. You can't sit on an island forever and ignore all the things around you.

Perhaps it is true this is a lost battle. But it is just one battle out of thousands.