Migrant invasion of Europe

La Águila Negra

Banned
Other Christian
And why exactly wouldn't he if the EU is constantly trying to depose him? Try to think beyond the edge of your own plate.
It was the EU that canceled all agreements it had with Belarus, among others the Border Control Agreements. That was in response to Luka foiling the planned August 2020 color revolution (Belarusian opposition leaders are still working from Warschau and Vilnius bytheway), and then the April 2021 assassination plot. In the meantime the EU+US imposed a ton of sanctions on the country to basically strangle it into submission. Wow Lukashenko, can't you just sit in your corner while we move heaven and earth to put your head on a pike?

The lack of self-awareness and introspection of some members here is quite staggering.

Last edited:

La Águila Negra

Banned
Other Christian
Some additional info, as in real info, to show how dumb the statement that Lukashenko works hand in hand with Western NGOs (the hands and feet of the EU Medusa) really is.

The EU loves its brown muzzies, but there is one thing they feel even more strongly about.

Their hatred for Russia and Belarus.

Top messages in both screens hots are relevant
Screenshot_20211116_182430_compress28.jpgScreenshot_20211116_182348_compress10.jpg

Pavel

Robin
Orthodox

RWIsrael

Woodpecker
Jewish

Emad Al Swealmeen, who was an asylum seeker from the Middle East, formally converted from Islam at a ceremony in Liverpool's Anglican Cathedral. The cathedral, which was the scene of the city's main Remembrance Day service on Sunday, is a short distance from Liverpool Women's Hospital.

LOL at the BBC and police grasping at any straw to ignore the elephant in the room. They feel compelled to point out that the Arab Muslim trying to blow up a hospital supposedly "converted to Christianity". Must be one of those radicalized right-wing Trump supporters then. We've found our elusive right wing domestic terrorists we've been warning everyone about.
Funnily enough they don't mention the names or religion of the other 4 people who were arrested.

I'll bet this douche's final words were not "Jesus Akbar"

La Águila Negra

Banned
Other Christian
Today some 4000 migrants amassed on the Bruzgi-Kutnitsi bordercrossing. They started tearing down the barbed wire/fence and threw stones at the police. Eventually they were pushed back through the use of water cannons and tear gas

El Draque

Banned
Orthodox
And why exactly wouldn't he if the EU is constantly trying to depose him? Try to think beyond the edge of your own plate.

This kind of White Knight view of likes of Putin and Luka is so retarded.

They are playing their role in the Kalergi Project, same as the governments in the West are doing, as per the banks and the Elites wishes. Eastern Europe is pretty much the only homogeneous European region left on the planet. They are playing a key role in destroying this.

How about the plate of all the people in Western Europe that these Migrants will jump the housing list in front of, never mind all the other social ills they bring, that get talked about ad nauseum on here.

Just cant understand how anyone can frame this as positive.

Mindblowing frankly.

El Draque

Banned
Orthodox
It's all theatre. Even if it is not. Best to treat it as such. Politics is a dirty game.

Whilst i agree with the broader point, there's a LOT going on under the desk here - but it wont feel like theatre to the communities that these migrants end up in.

Also bear in mind half of that theatre is playing to the gallery back in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Sudan etc etc

They've literally opened up a new front to the destruction of Europe. Eyes all over the Third World will be hungrilly watching.

El Draque

Banned
Orthodox
What NGOs is he collaborating with?

I did not say he's collaborating directly, but he's helping achieve the exact same wider aim.

They are bringing them across the Med, he's doing so in NE Europe.

You can speculate on his motives for doing so, but it means exactly the same thing in reality.

Boots on the ground for hostile foreigners, within Europe.

tothepoint

Banned
Agnostic
The Polish know very well that the migrants will not settle in Poland, the whole situation is a joke. The politicians are appealing to the braindead "patriots" by claiming that they are defending the border when instead they should put them on a direct bus to the German border, far cheaper for the tax payers and less headache.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Pelican
Catholic
Gold Member
Really cant wrap my head around the cognitive dissonance that allows people to applaud a President doing EXACTLY THE SAME THING as George Soros, the NGO boats in med, all the Refugee Welcome lobby groups in the West, the UK govt and their ferry service across the channel, and then applaud it, even calling him "a legend!" for doing so.

Why, because he's bAsEd?!

Absolutely retarded.

Some people take "enemy of my enemy is my friend" way too far around here. Same thing happens in any discussion on China or radical Islam. Like it's a bipolar fight, Based Western Men vs Globalists, and anyone who has conflicts with the latter must by extension be on our side.

China, Russia, radical Muslims.....all independent actors with their own interests. Sometimes their interests will align with ours. Often (and in the case of China and the Islamists I'd argue far more often) they won't.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Pelican
Catholic
Gold Member

Laus Deo

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Really cant wrap my head around the cognitive dissonance that allows people to applaud a President doing EXACTLY THE SAME THING as George Soros, the NGO boats in med, all the Refugee Welcome lobby groups in the West, the UK govt and their ferry service across the channel, and then applaud it, even calling him "a legend!" for doing so.

Why, because he's bAsEd?!

Absolutely retarded.
Attacking the EU with 15,000 of them when 20m have arrived in Western Europe the last 70 years thanks to decades of subverted governments is not the same thing. It is literally a drop in the ocean.

If the EU (i.e. CIA) succeeds in meddling in Belarus and toppling Lukashenko, without doubt within a few short years Minsk will look more like Munich and Manchester. He’s to be applauded for hitting back so creatively when he has so few options at his disposal.

Think big, my friend: The goal is not to bring down Europe, the goal is to bring down the communist EU by whatever means possible. Achieve that and each individual re-independent country can easily send them all back afterwards.

La Águila Negra

Banned
Other Christian
Some people take "enemy of my enemy is my friend" way too far around here. Same thing happens in any discussion on China or radical Islam. Like it's a bipolar fight, Based Western Men vs Globalists, and anyone who has conflicts with the latter must by extension be on our side.

China, Russia, radical Muslims.....all independent actors with their own interests. Sometimes their interests will align with ours. Often (and in the case of China and the Islamists I'd argue far more often) they won't.
I guess beating the 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend is false' trope is the last stage of cope for American exceptionalists. You can read it everywhere now. 'America bad but China bad too so we might as well stick around to save Taiwanese gaylords from PLA onslaught even though we don't have a single moral or legal leg to stand on'. Or something like that, I have never really understood this line of thinking anyway.

It still hasn't dawned on any of them that there are actually people that prefer the GAE to go belly up. It's not as if LGBT imperialism is in it essence any different from cold hard imperialist neoconnery. The people on the Polish border are majority Iraqi, Syrian and Yemeni. Geez, I wonder what these three countries have in common. Those wars were engineered in a time when the US Army was still a Don't Ask Don't Tell institute, bytheway.

As for the people saying that Poland is the last man standing, give me a break. Just by being in the EU the foundations are slowly being hollowed out. No country or people has a viability beyond a certain number of years of globohomo neo-liberalism. I'd like you to think about this for a second. Poland survived 50 years of communism and de facto Soviet occupation relatively unscathed, but no country will ever survive 50 years of neo-liberalism. After passing a certain threshold it's simply a done deal.

Below is a map of all the NATO/US bases and operations on Polish territory.

presence_eng_small.jpg
Poland is in a bad situation.

Last edited:

La Águila Negra

Banned
Other Christian
Attacking the EU with 15,000 of them when 20m have arrived in Western Europe the last 70 years thanks to decades of subverted governments is not the same thing. It is literally a drop in the ocean.

If the EU (i.e. CIA) succeeds in meddling in Belarus and toppling Lukashenko, without doubt within a few short years Minsk will look more like Munich and Manchester. He’s to be applauded for hitting back so creatively when he has so few options at his disposal.

Think big, my friend: The goal is not to bring down Europe, the goal is to bring down the communist EU by whatever means possible. Achieve that and each individual re-independent country can easily send them all back afterwards.
Crazy Luka, according to the Estonians he has stated his demands. Recognize his position as President of Belarus (ie. drop the three cunts they've been propping up for nearly 1. 5 year now) and stop the sanctioning of his country.

Whoa. Outrageous. Can't this dog just keep quiet whilst we beat him up for the time being?

I expect MORE sanctions. MORE self-righteous lecturing on 'human rights and democratic values'. And MORE overall retardery.

Screenshot_20211117_214201_compress58.jpg

El Draque

Banned
Orthodox
"Dont worry guys, Putin and Luka are just playing 4D шахматы!!! They're going to bring down the EU by opening a new front for hostile brown people to enter Europe! The one weird trick that Globalists, Zionists & Kalergists hate!!!"

Ok then lads.

hedonist

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Yesterday a Syrian blew himself up in a Liverpool cab, only killing himself. He allegedly was on his way to a church where a Poppy Day remembrance service was held for veterans.

Much of the media refuses to call this for what it is, in fact the story has been getting little coverage.

A brave cab driver locked the suicide bomber in and jumped out of the car seconds before he self-detonated.

Probably another COVID death added to the tally.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
We can argue about the small details about this all day but a few things are clear;

- Those who lead Western nations and their institutions want these people in our countries
- They will be fed, clothed and housed
- They will be shipped to all towns and cities regardless of size
- They will encourage more to come
- It wont stop by just using words