Migrant invasion of Europe

rhino

Banned
RE: The End of Europe

Samseau said:
Glaucon said:
There is still time to fix things but it depends on the next few election cycles. Either hard right-wing groups are elected to clean up this mess

There's no time. International bankers have been operating behind the scenes for so long precisely to ensure that anything and anyone that doesn't dances to their tune will be financially destroyed/unable to mount anything of significance.

And while some reactionary Whites salivate of prospects about returning to glory through some form of revolution/armed struggle I'm afraid that won't be possible because in order to fight you need to have money (means) and logistics... NONE which is in their hands, nor will be.

rhino

Banned

Libertas said:
rhino said:
And before anyone tries to turn this into a racial issue....

this issue is all about nurture (culture) and NOT nature. It's about chemistry, not biology..

Let it be known, as a random example, as a White European, I have more in common with an everyday Black Jamaican than I do with an everyday White Albanian. Let that sink in for a while.

not because I'm racist

Who cares? By saying these thing's you're buying into the left's frame.

Yeah. And Maybe I do. Which only shows the level of implication.

Samseau

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member

rhino said:
And while some reactionary Whites salivate of prospects about returning to glory through some form of revolution/armed struggle I'm afraid that won't be possible because in order to fight you need to have money (means) and logistics... NONE which is in their hands, nor will be.

Not so sure about that. Guerrilla warfare has been around forever. And you make it sound like every country in Europe is committing suicide when in fact it is only about half.

storm

Pelican
Gold Member

If the Detroit riots are any metric, the reactionaries will be put down by the government. Less than half a percent of immigrants died in those "intense" riots. The government moved in to restore the status quo. Many people were jailed.

Look at it today. Completely ineffectual.

Columbo

Sparrow

This has been the plan forever by oligarchs, bring chaos everywhere, profit from it and wait until the peoples ask for a one world government. I used to laugh at this idea but it's happening and very fast. Look at what they've done with former Yougoslavia and you'll get a taste.

Teutatis

Pelican
Gold Member

Watching these people invading European borders, demanding and demanding and demanding to be given things, like we are supposed to give them whatever they want and watching our politicians and reporters bending over backwards for them and presenting us with all the bullshit sob stories and trying to convince everyone to happily welcome the invaders just disgusts me so much. Europe continues its path of self destruction and it's like Europeans are A Ok with this whole mess.

space

Sparrow

I honestly don't understand what's happening in the world right now.

Syria was a stable country until Obama and Cameron destabilized it

Same with Libya. The current crisis is directly related to the actions western govts took in weakening the Gaddafi and Asad regimes.

Now we have this clusterfuck. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but can someone explain what the fuck is going on?

Disco_Volante

Banned

This is an excellent article written years ago about the future of white women and feminism in all of this 'immigration' and global population explosion.
https://chechar.wordpress.com/2011/12/21/lycanthropy/

The most paradoxical thing about women is that, while the fairest specimens of Aryan females look indeed like the crown of the evolution physically, if you empower them the race goes extinct. They simply refuse to reproduce. In fact, all of the present demographic winter looks like a typical women’s shit test writ large:

Technology will falter and down with it will go those populations brought out by hyper‐technology of food and energy production. Barbaric conditions will creep back in, and White women will lose their power. They will become commodities again

How White men handle their women then will be as important as how well they neutralize their racial enemies. It will determine the fate of the White race. White men will face two great problems in their women: 1) the competition for White women, and 2) those White women who demand what no longer exists nor can exist. This, exacerbating the struggles of survival, will make the scene ferocious.

The easy times are ending. They might collapse in our lifetimes, because technology is failing and “American” society is becoming too complex to govern

Read the whole article. It's basically a right wing racist site but the points it makes about white women are completely accurate.

CaptainS

Hummingbird

Teutatis said:
Watching these people invading European borders, demanding and demanding and demanding to be given things, like we are supposed to give them whatever they want and watching our politicians and reporters bending over backwards for them and presenting us with all the bullshit sob stories and trying to convince everyone to happily welcome the invaders just disgusts me so much. Europe continues its path of self destruction and it's like Europeans are A Ok with this whole mess.

US too bro. My generation (but especially the generation coming up behind me) is completely on board with it. I have a lot of friends and only 2 have any problem with things like amnesty for illegals, expanding the welfare state, government debt or even the most liberal social issues.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member

Teutatis said:

This is from an article in the NY Times about how Hungary doesn't want these immigrants:

Subhi, a 17-year-old migrant from Damascus, Syria, was among those walking to Germany, even though he walks with a limp. “I’m fed up,” he said. “I’m going to walk all the way to Germany to get treatment.”

Imad Sbeih, a 50-year-old man in a wheelchair who is also from Damascus, was equally determined. “Nothing but death will stop us,” he said.

Look at this level of entitlement. The fucker's been in Europe for a few days and he's "fed up" that Hungary isn't bending over backwards for him.

rhino

Banned

space said:
I'm not a conspiracy theorist but can someone explain what the fuck is going on?

In a nutshell (staying in the 20th century):

After WW2 the Zionists decided that they will never allow another Holocaust, or rather that they will never allow strong white nations (Germany...) support strong White leaders (Fuhrer, il Duce, Stallin...) And the only way to do it is to crumble the existing, and introduce the new world order.

Everything since then has been employed towards implementation of that goal.

Creation of Israel state.
Ending of colonialism.
US Immigration Act of 1965.
Introduction of swarthies from thirld world as guest workers (Germany, Scandinavia...)
Weakening/dissolution of White Christian religion.
Rule of feminism.
Creation of EU (abolishion of EU borders)
End of Apartheid
End of communism (until it was no longer useful)
Allowance of swarthiies to enter EU en-masse.
etc.

Complementary to political goals there were cultural goals to lock-step:

Automation of capitalism.
Introduction of women into workplace.
Corporations as individuals.
Dissolution of family/marriage as cornerstone of human existence.
Liberal popular culture as mainstream staple (rock and roll, hippy values, rap).
US tellecomunication act of early 1990s (which allowed few owners of the entire American media landscape: tv, radio, print, Internet.
Internet, both as surveillance state as well as breads and circuses distaction.

Seth_Rose

Pelican
Gold Member

space said:

Same with Libya. The current crisis is directly related to the actions western govts took in weakening the Gaddafi and Asad regimes.

Now we have this clusterfuck. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but can someone explain what the fuck is going on?

You hit the nail on the head.

Think of the world as a giant chess match. There are two main players: The US, NATO, and allies against Russia, China and allies.

In 2011, the US backed the 'Arab Spring', protests that took place across the Mid-East and N. Africa. The intent was to bring about reform and 'Democratization'. However, the end result of the Arab Spring has simply been chaos.

Although dictators like Qaddafi, Assad, and Saddam Hussein were outright monsters, they kept their population in check and suppressed Islamic extremism, which is now proliferating like wildfire.

Though the Mid-East is a wreck, the US/NATO side actually gained quite a bit in their quest for mid-east hegemony. They've taken out Qaddafi (a major critic of the US), have Assad hanging on by a thread (who is a huge ally of Russia, and home to a major naval base on the Mediterranean), and are trying to appease Iran with the nuclear accord to take them out of the Russia-China orbit and into their own. Yet the citizens of those countries are suffering mightily. To escape anarchy, chaos and death, they've fled to W. Europe where they have a good chance of being given asylum.

So yes, the West is to blame, but mainly the US. Countries like Germany and France aren't as big of fans of war as the US is, and maybe now they'l start to rethink their foreign policy.

UncleSam

Sparrow

Hooligans vs refugees: Clashes at Budapest train station

Well, that escalated quickly I'd say, considering the fact that these "refugees" have just arrived in eastern europe. It's not obvious who started this mess but we catch a glimpse of what a possible civil war might look like in the future.

RIslander

Banned

These are "war refugees"? Theres are able-bodied, healthy men age 20-35. 800,000 migrants going to Germany, a country of 80 million, may or may not destabilize the country. 800,000 young men most certainly will.

Not a single man in that group looks as if hes even slightly malnourished or depleted. War refugee my ass.

Disco_Volante

Banned

Gaming in these European places will become extinct, the euro women will become really wary and guarded against anyone not in her social circle due to this huge influx of migrants.

The treasure of databases on nightlife in these cities will become obsolete :( I was reading the datasheet on Budapest last month thinking it'd be cool to go chase tail there, but this situation is getting worse by the day the girls will hardly go out at night.

CleanSlate

Hummingbird
Gold Member

Disco_Volante said:
Gaming in these European places will become extinct, the euro women will become really wary and guarded against anyone not in her social circle due to this huge influx of migrants.

The treasure of databases on nightlife in these cities will become obsolete :( I was reading the datasheet on Budapest last month thinking it'd be cool to go chase tail there, but this situation is getting worse by the day the girls will hardly go out at night.

And the countries with the highest emigrant outflows might become better places to game.

Not to sound insensitive though, I know this is a serious issue in EU. I'm hoping things don't erupt there... I have relatives living all over western EU.

blacknwhitespade

Kingfisher

rhino said:
US tellecomunication act of early 1990s (which allowed few owners of the entire American media landscape: tv, radio, print, Internet.
Internet, both as surveillance state as well as breads and circuses distaction.

The Telecommunications Act destroyed American radio (what was left of it), and, consequently, mainstream American music went down the tubes. After that, rock, country, and r&b/hip-hop more or less went to crap. Sad because, country music in particular had been going through a renaissance in the late 80s/early 90s with all sorts of innovative neo-traditionalists and alt country rebels like Dwight Yoakam, Steve Earle, Randy Travis, Rosie Flores, Clint Black, etc. After Telecom, radio stations streamlined their playlists (overplayed the same 30 songs), and played more commercials, so less songs could become hits, and the door was slammed shut to creative artists that actually wanted to do real country, not the generic, pseudo-country shit we've had the past 20 years. The same thing happened to rock radio formats and R&B/hip-hop.

I believe leftists particularly wanted to destroy hard country music, the populist music of the common man, "white man's blues", and they succeeded by working with conservatives to allow the genre to be co-opted by the white-bread soft rock crowd, who, ironically, had been shoved out of rock by leftists and the increasing presence of hip-hop on MTV, etc. Hip-hop/hardcore rap itself was also decimated by the establishment for the same reasons they marginalized country music. Now, you have to dig deep to find singers/bands doing good music. Thankfully, we have the internet to make that possible. Radio and mainstream record labels went to pot after Telecom though.

Akula

Ostrich
Gold Member

CleanSlate said:
Disco_Volante said:

And the countries with the highest emigrant outflows might become better places to game.

Not to sound insensitive though, I know this is a serious issue in EU. I'm hoping things don't erupt there... I have relatives living all over western EU.

Well I think they already have "erupted" by the mere fact that Europe and it's border controls are so ineffective that they are powerless to stop any of this and are basically being threatened by these "refugees" to give them asylum - or else. Let's not forget the precedent this sets.

But it's not like the EU wasn't ridiculously naive in it's immigration policies already anyway - look at Sweden (where you can't even speak out against mass immigration) or France (where the situation is dire, and yet more and more come despite massive unemployment and an essentially bankrupt government). When you have unelected ideological bureaucrats largely controlling social policies it's a recipe for disaster. I'm sure a lot of these officials get their money from servicing these "refugess" and the millions of immigrants too so it's a self-perpetuating government enterprise.

That the mainstream media can actually "shame" citizens & government to allow these shenanigans to go on is pretty telling. We're in bad shape especially where the corrupt media are concerned - that includes CNN, the BBC and pretty much all of them. They basically lie and tell half truths all day, every day to suit the globalist / progressive / feminist political agenda. Not at all shocking given the background of most of these people, but you can't trust any of them on politics.

Anyway, I think at some point Shengen is going to change - no way if I were in the countries bordering Germany/France would I want to have open borders...not just because of migrants but also drug traffickers, prostitution, you name it. I'm betting crime will be going off the charts with more and more "refugees" coming through them on their way to glorious Germany and all the welfare benefits they can eat.

tylerdurden1993

Woodpecker
Non-Christian

space said:

You've hit the nail on the head

The question i'd like to know is whether this was brought about due to incompetence from our political leaders or something more sinister?

Which one would you prefer?