Migrant Invasion of USA

komatiite

Pelican
Gold Member
Fast Eddie that is a great theory and I will be pulling out that card when I am chatting about politics with my friends and family in Montana and Idaho, some of them are still #NeverTrump and yearn for the days of Cruz. I feel that there is lingering resentment that a "celebrity" from NY is the GOP nominee, it hasn't hit them that Trump could be the single greatest hope us PRO-West folks have to ensure their communities are not flooded with Migrants from the third world, 100% of whom will go on welfare and often cause crime. It boggles my mind, I know people ranging from Wal Mart employees to Fly fish outfitters to hardworking Mormons to Ranchers who despise Trump, yet they are blinded by hatred of his Brash persona and don't realize the implications of their apathy to his candidacy in this election.

This website is great, they organize articles based on Location tags, I won't copy a bunch of articles verbatim, this woman is doing God's work and deserves some clicks:

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/tag/north-dakota/

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/tag/montana/

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/?s=Wyoming&submit=Search

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/tag/idaho/

Samseau

Owl
Gold Member
Open borders are awesome!!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...rrific-crimes-including-decapitation-stoning/

Obama’s Unaccompanied Minors Are Committing Horrific Crimes – Including Decapitation and Stoning

The MS-13 gang is well-known for committing violent and brutal crimes.

And those crimes have been increasing across the D.C. region.

David LeValley, special agent in charge at the FBI’s Washington Field Office, saw the rise of MS-13 nearly 10 years ago, followed by a lull two years later after law enforcement cracked down.

Now LeValley, special agent in charge at the FBI’s Washington Field Office, says the gang is back.

“We have seen increased activity and that activity is mirrored by what they’re seeing in Central America.”

Authorities say gang leaders in El Salvador and Guatemala are trying to establish a greater presence here-especially Northern Virginia-for profit through drugs, theft, and extortion.

The mass migration of unaccompanied minors from Central America into the States in 2014 created a whole new crop of recruits. And these young men, some of them just 14 or 15 years old, are committing horrific crimes, such as decapitation and stoning.

In June of 2016, Leesburg Police, along with federal authorities, raided a home suspected of MS-13 members, leading to several arrests. And in Fairfax County MS-13 related incidents in the first 4 months of this year jumped more than 160 percent compared with 2015.

For Federal authorities, a potentially big turning point happened in May of this year, as prosecutors convicted six MS-13 members for their roles in three murders and one attempted murder in Northern Virginia.
MS-13 gang is in Virginia and going wild. And yet the pathetic cucks there want to vote for Hillary? Roosh you should get your family out of there soon if Hillary wins.

rpg

Ostrich
Samseau said:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/muslim-woman-lax-threatens-terrorist-attacks/

Caught on Video=> MUSLIM WOMAN at LAX Trashes Gays, Threatens to Bomb America

One day after the Islamic terrorist attack in Orlando, a Muslim woman showed up at the Los Angeles International Airport, making terror threats. The news media was silent.

Journalist and cameraman Tony Vera captured police questioning a Muslim woman at the airport and searching her luggage, but finding nothing wrong, they released her and let her continue on inside the airport.

Vera stopped her as she walked past him, and that’s when she let lose again, with verbal terrorist threats against America.

“F*** America,” the woman said. “I will make sure we bomb America. You wait and see!”

She ranted on for several minutes, and eventually police arrested her again at the ticket counter, this time for real. The video has been turned over to the FBI.
[/qouote]

Some really nice people we're letting in :laugh:
This Muslim girl just shot a hole through everything that Obama and Hillary are trying to shove down our throats. Everybody should see that video.
Fucking gold.

dain_bramage

Woodpecker
Fast Eddie said:
WalterBlack said:
Over two million Indian-born immigrants have migrated to the U.S. since 2013, accounting for 4.7 of the 41.3 million foreign-born population, according to the Migration Policy Institute. The Indian immigrant population increased ten-fold from 1980 to 2013, from 206,000 to 2.04 million, approximately doubling every decade.

That is a fucking outrage. If these numbers are correct, then we have let in more Indians in just the last 3 years than in the previous 33 years combined. And this in the worst job market in generations.

Fuck this gay earth. Burn it all.

You should see the population of Indian immigrants, and 2 generation Indians in the Vancouver, BC area. Surrey for example has a very prominent Sikh background population. The NDP, The Tories, and the Liberal parties all had Indian descended candidates in the last election in the major ridings. There's also a big population further east in the Valley.

In the Fraser Valley a fair portion of the farmland has been bought up in the last 20 years or so by Indian people with much of it being made into blue berry farms complete with bus loads of old Indian people picking the berries. Its Canada of course and not the USA but I've seen a noticeable change since the mid 1990s.

When the latest census results come in there will be some information on what Surrey has grown into. Last time I was in the Valley on school business I saw a pack of IRTs. I also saw some Chinese fellows that had a habit of congregating near the bus stop while smoking. There have been times I have been on the bus and been one of maybe 2 or 3 white guys on a busload of people. I am not trying to race bait or whatnot I am just saying what I have seen.

Surrey imho is like IRTs in masse. Faux Gangsta Surrey Jacks too. Some parts at least. There's probably more potential IRTs arriving every year. I see a lot of Sikh men and women in traditional dress just walking around and hanging out at the bus loop. That's not counting all the other minorities. But there are neighbourhoods, enclaves really in the area. I used to live in the Western part of Surrey and traveled around Newton often. I've seen some things and some stuff.

Surrey is basically one of the major destinations for new comers to the Metro Van area. Its changing rapidly. There's quite a lot of violence at times and its been said: "Better safe than Surrey".

the 2011 census found that English was spoken as mother tongue by 51.72% of the population. The next most common language was Punjabi, spoken by 20.17% of the population, followed by Tagalog at 2.8%.[15]

Its likely changed in the last 5 years^

The last time I lived in Surrey there was a full on covered up Muslim woman just down the road from my house with her family. Across the road from them was a Sikh family.

I think if the economy goes down the tubes then Surrey will be one of the battlegrounds between different groups.

RexImperator

Crow
Gold Member
This is a big reason Trump needs to get elected. If Hillary is elected she is going to turn immigration up to 100 so the Dems will have control of virtually the entire Union. Seems like a diabolical plan right out of a comic book, but it is the scary reality.
Yup.

A draft of the 2016 Democratic Party platform was released Friday containing a section on immigration that shows how far left the party has moved on immigration in the past 8 years.

“We cannot continue to allow people to enter the United States undetected, undocumented, and unchecked. The American people are a welcoming and generous people, but those who enter our country’s borders illegally, and those who employ them, disrespect the rule of the law.” Those might sound like words from the Republican Party of today, but they are in fact from the Democratic Party’s 2008 platform.

[dcquiz] It goes on to say, “We need to secure our borders, and support additional personnel, infrastructure, and technology on the border and at our ports of entry. We need additional Customs and Border Protection agents equipped with better technology and real-time intelligence.”

The 2012 platform also makes a reference to border security. “Today, the Southwest border is more secure than at any time in the past 20 years. Unlawful crossings are at a 40-year low, and the Border Patrol is better staffed than at any time in its history. We are continuing to work to hold employers accountable for whom they hire.”

The draft that was released Friday has no mention of border security. Instead, it says, “immigration is not a problem to be solved.” The 2016 draft platform proposes eliminating the three-year, ten-year, and permanent immigration bars that were signed into law by President Bill Clinton.

“We will work with Congress to end the lengthy, forced, and prolonged expulsion from the country that many immigrants endure when trying to adjust their status by rescinding the three- year, ten-year and permanent bars,” the platform states. The three-year bar is applicable for re-entry of immigrants who have more than six months of illegal presence. The ten-year bar stops re-entry for aliens who have more than one year of illegal presence.

The 2016 draft platform goes on to say, “We will invest in immigrant integration services, expand access to English language education, and promote naturalization to help the millions of people who are eligible for citizenship take that last step.”

In 2008 the Democrats were more firm on requirements for citizenship. “We support a system that requires undocumented immigrants who are in good standing to pay a fine, pay taxes, learn English, and go to the back of the line for the opportunity to become citizens.”

The draft of the new Democratic platform goes to on to say it will expand immigration for refugees through more additional granting of humanitarian parole and Temporary Protected Status.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/01/c...s-against-july-4th-americanism/#ixzz4DOvsXZnl

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Did US Accept Record Number of Syrian Refugees In June?
Justin Holcomb
Posted: Jul 01, 2016 10:00 AM

The U.S. accepted more than 2,300 Syrian refugees in June, marking 5,000 since the beginning of the fiscal year and putting the government on track to surpass Barack Obama’s goal of 10,000 by the end of September, according to a report.

June's numbers set a record as Obama nears his goal set in January. More than 99 percent of those accepted in June are Sunni Muslims and just eight individuals identified themselves as Christian.

"We have just about crossed the 5,000 mark in terms of Syrian refugees and approximately 5,000 have been approved for resettlement and just have not been physically resettled yet in the United States, and another five or six thousand have been conditionally approved subject to those security checks." Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson said on Thursday. “I believe we will make the 10,000 (mark).”

Republican nominee Donald Trump has often spoke out against such policies, considering them a threat to national security.

“Our country has enough difficulty right now without letting the Syrians pour in,” Trump said in a National Border Patrol Council podcast earlier this month. “They could be ISIS. They could be who knows. But we’re going to stop that immediately.”

“They are letting tens of thousands of people come in from Syria, and nobody knows who these people are,” he said on Wednesday.

Lunostrelki

Woodpecker
Fast Eddie said:
WalterBlack said:
Over two million Indian-born immigrants have migrated to the U.S. since 2013, accounting for 4.7 of the 41.3 million foreign-born population, according to the Migration Policy Institute. The Indian immigrant population increased ten-fold from 1980 to 2013, from 206,000 to 2.04 million, approximately doubling every decade.

That is a fucking outrage. If these numbers are correct, then we have let in more Indians in just the last 3 years than in the previous 33 years combined. And this in the worst job market in generations.

Indians I think we can handle. They don't blow things up and shoot people for their god.

Lunostrelki said:
Fast Eddie said:
WalterBlack said:

Indians I think we can handle. They don't blow things up and shoot people for their god.
As an Indian, I'll disagree that we can handle more Indians. Keep in mind there are Muslim Indians as well. And they may not blow things up, but they're definitely apologists like Aziz Ansari and Hassan Minhaj. As for the rest,
1. we have an immense in-group loyalty, to the detriment of other Americans
2. most of the women are feminists (at least the ones born and raised here)
3. vote heavily in favor of democrats
4. very big on the entire multicultural and white people being bad nonsense
5. the new wave of Indian immigrants are mostly displacing native Americans, especially in the IT business. I was initially in favor of the H1B system, but with the help of Jeff Sessions and Trump, I've realized it's used to scam American workers out of their jobs and replace them with indentured servants. And BTW these aren't doctors and engineers we're importing, it's guys with IT degrees from 2nd tier schools in India.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Genghis Khan said:
Lunostrelki said:
Fast Eddie said:
WalterBlack said:

As an Indian, I'll disagree that we can handle more Indians. Keep in mind there are Muslim Indians as well. And they may not blow things up, but they're definitely apologists like Aziz Ansari and Hassan Minhaj. As for the rest,
5. the new wave of Indian immigrants are mostly displacing native Americans, especially in the IT business. I was initially in favor of the H1B system, but with the help of Jeff Sessions and Trump, I've realized it's used to scam American workers out of their jobs and replace them with indentured servants.
This. As someone who works professionally in the IT field, 100% of our consultants that my supervisors/managers have hired are *all* Indians/Indian immigrants (H1B, of course) because of cheap labor.

Quite frankly, I feel like I am in India every day I'm at work, for fuck's sake...I'm not in America.

budoslavic said:
Genghis Khan said:
Lunostrelki said:
Fast Eddie said:
WalterBlack said:

5. the new wave of Indian immigrants are mostly displacing native Americans, especially in the IT business. I was initially in favor of the H1B system, but with the help of Jeff Sessions and Trump, I've realized it's used to scam American workers out of their jobs and replace them with indentured servants.
This. As someone who works professionally in the IT field, 100% of our consultants that my supervisors/managers have hired are *all* Indians/Indian immigrants (H1B, of course) because of cheap labor.

Quite frankly, I feel like I am in India every day I'm at work, for fuck's sake...I'm not in America.

Exactly!

Also, I want to emphasize the dark nature of the H1B visa system - indentured servitude. As an H1B holder you cannot start your own company. So even the small minority of Indians who are on H1B visas and are superstars can't start their own companies and create jobs for native Americans. It's an absolute scam that hurts everyone except the 2nd tier college grads from India who wouldn't have made it otherwise to the US and large corporations like Facebook. Why do Facebook and Google love H1Bs - because these guys can't leave and start their own companies. And that's probably the biggest threat these companies face - their own employees quitting and starting their own tech startups.

I want to go on record that I'll be on an H1B visa soon and I fucking hate it. I will become an indentured servant for 3-6 years, if not more and wait for 20+ years to become an American citizen, because I have to wait in line behind these fucks from shitty Indian colleges. And in all that time I will not be allowed to start my own company and create jobs. So all this nonsense the liberals and the tech elite shout about regarding immigrants being job creators...yeah BULLSHIT.

Samseau

Owl
Gold Member
Genghis Khan said:
budoslavic said:
Genghis Khan said:
Lunostrelki said:
Fast Eddie said:

Exactly!

Also, I want to emphasize the dark nature of the H1B visa system - indentured servitude. As an H1B holder you cannot start your own company. So even the small minority of Indians who are on H1B visas and are superstars can't start their own companies and create jobs for native Americans. It's an absolute scam that hurts everyone except the 2nd tier college grads from India who wouldn't have made it otherwise to the US and large corporations like Facebook. Why do Facebook and Google love H1Bs - because these guys can't leave and start their own companies. And that's probably the biggest threat these companies face - their own employees quitting and starting their own tech startups.

I want to go on record that I'll be on an H1B visa soon and I fucking hate it. I will become an indentured servant for 3-6 years, if not more and wait for 20+ years to become an American citizen, because I have to wait in line behind these fucks from shitty Indian colleges. And in all that time I will not be allowed to start my own company and create jobs. So all this nonsense the liberals and the tech elite shout about regarding immigrants being job creators...yeah BULLSHIT.
And while you're waiting for a greencard, illegals will be given free citizenship if Hillary is elected.

username

Ostrich
Gold Member
Genghis Khan said:
That is fucking bull shit. Laws written for the sole benefit of Google, Facebook, Apple, and no one else. I bet their contracts even say if they work on any project outside of work those companies still own their ideas.

If I was in Silicon Valley and had a nice bankroll I would actively seek out those H1B workers and work behind the scenes deals with them to give they shares/ownership in their ideas. Fuck Google, Facebook, Apple, etc. and our fucking politicians for screwing vulnerable people to further enrich themselves.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Obama HATES Americans

Immigration Reform 2016: Obama Administration New H-1B Visa Rule Helps High-Skilled Foreign Workers
BY CRISTINA SILVA @CRISTYMSILVA ON 12/31/15 AT 1:34 PM
http://www.ibtimes.com/immigration-...new-h-1b-visa-rule-helps-high-skilled-2246044

The Obama administration is helping some high-skilled, foreign workers remain in the country without being tied to their employers. The Department of Homeland Security announced Thursday new rules that would allow certain visa holders to switch jobs more easily while waiting for a green card, The Hill reported.

The White House said the 181-page proposal would help resolve a massive visa backlog. It would also allow workers under the H-1B high-skilled temporary visa program waiting to become permanent residents to stay beyond the six-year limit of the H-1B program. The U.S. has limits on how many work visas can be granted each year.

“Simply put, many workers in the immigrant visa process are not free to consider all available employment and career development opportunities,” DHS said in the proposed rules.

The visa delays can leave foreign workers, mainly those in China and India looking to work in tech jobs, waiting for as many as 10 years to obtain the proper documents. “In many instances, these individuals are in the United States in a nonimmigrant, employer-specific temporary worker category and may be unable to accept promotions or otherwise change jobs or employers without abandoning their existing efforts — including great investments of time and money — to become permanent residents,” the agency said.

But critics called the new rule, on which the public has 60 days to comment formally, a gross expansion of U.S. immigration law. “Obama has gone the 'Full Monty' to bust the immigration system,” immigration lawyer John Miano told conservative site Breitbart. “What is going on is he is effectively giving green cards to people on H-1B visas who are unable to get green cards due to the [annual] quotas. … It could be over 100,000.”

A legal analysis of the rule conducted by Hunton & Williams LLP in New York found H-1B visa holders would benefit from an unlimited number of three-year extensions on permits until a green card application is either approved or denied.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
<Phantom> Protections for U.S. workers[edit]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-1B_visa

In 2016, The Washington Post fact checked presidential hopeful, and Gang of Eight immigration panel member, Senator Marco Rubio's statement made concerning the H-1B visa, “It is illegal now under that program [H-1B visa] to use it to replace American workers. Under that program, you have to prove not only that you’re not replacing Americans, but that you’ve tried to hire Americans. And if a company is caught abusing that process, they should never be allowed to use it again.”[38]

Rubio is completely misinformed about the existence of a recruitment requirement and partially misinformed about a "no replacement" stipulation. Noting that the Department of Labor, Department of Justice and Department of Homeland Security declined to investigate the direct replacement of workers with H-1B personnel at Southern California Edison and others[39]

The Post found that a loophole in the regulations protecting U.S. workers from labor arbitrage exists for firms who are deemed H-1B Dependent (minimum 51 employees with minimum 15 percent being H-1B). For these firms, H-1B personnel who hold graduate degrees, or those earning the equivalent of $60,000 per year, are exempt from displacement provisions.[38]

Plus Oultre

Woodpecker
Genghis Khan said:
budoslavic said:
Genghis Khan said:
Lunostrelki said:
Fast Eddie said:

Exactly!

First off, I am not an immigration lawyer; so this is not immigration advise. If you want to know your exact options you should inform yourself by studying the law (and consulting a lawyer is not a bad idea either.) With that said, you can start your own company; as a foreign national you have two options: C Corp and LLCs; however for immigration purposes a C Corp is the way to go (I believe ... consult a lawyer for the little details.) At least, as of a few years ago, if you hired a minimum of six citizens you can be on the highway to your green card much faster than via the H1B street (or invest 500K.) However, the law might have changed in the past five-six years. The idea is that nothing impedes you from creating your company and start doing your thing on the side. The worst that can happen is that you can fail and still have your visa.

NineAndAThird

Gold Member
This post is a warning to all, this is happening under our noses and has been for years.

The media in my local town has all but covered this incident up, the one TV station that does report on it refuses to use the "S" word as usual. They do show it on the screen, but can't bring themselves to say it.

Link to article: Link

A mob of up to 30 young Somali men paraded through one of Minneapolis’ more upscale neighborhoods last week, yelling disparaging comments and threats against homeowners.

A female resident of the neighborhood, obviously shaken in a TV interview, related how she was screamed at by a Somali man who threatened to kidnap and rape her.

“They were screaming at the house that they were going to kidnap you and they were going to rape you,” one Minneapolis resident told KSTP TV. “It was a very traumatizing experience.”

Somalis living in Minneapolis are almost all Sunni Muslims, and residents of the Lake Calhoun area say this isn’t the first time a group of Somali men has made an intimidating march through their neighborhood, which is filled with million-dollar homes.

No hate-crime charges are apparently being considered by either the Minnesota authorities or the Obama Justice Department headed by Loretta Lynch.

Police were called to the scene on June 28 about 9:30 a.m. and are investigating the incident as a potential case of terroristic threats. No arrests have been made, and the Minneapolis media appear to be largely uninterested in reporting on the mob threats.

According to a Minneapolis police report, between 20 and 30 young Somali men showed up in front of a woman’s house about 9:30 in the morning and started shouting insults. “The comments turned to threats,” the report said.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/07/muslim-r...sota-community-with-rape/#Y4yykH5SqCKUtiWH.99
I've been dealing with this crap ever since I moved to this area of Minneapolis. Multiple times I've had to escort women home as they're being stalked and harassed by these idiots. I've been robbed at gunpoint (CCW holder now) by them. I've had to sit at restaurants as they order tons of food, then claim that they aren't responsible for the bill. The police of course do nothing about any of these issues here. As is the case with this story, no charges will be filed.

The real topper was the last elections. I had the pleasure of having my polling location as "The Horn Towers". It's a set of apartment towers where they shack up all of these people on the tax payers dime. The neighborhood refers to them as "The Somali Towers", sounds like a friendly place you'd wanna execute your American right to vote right? The kicker was, the polling location was in the basement of this place. After following the "Vote here" signs I was directed to a locked door with no indication of how to enter. A couple of other voters and myself had to bang on the door until one of the "residents" in full hi-jab allowed us in.

@Plus Outre, thanks for the advice. I'll definitely look into it once I start the immigration process. There may be some ways I can pull it off. Though the fact I need to go through an immigration lawyer to find any tiny loophole shows how convoluted the system is.

But I think you hit the nail on the head: you need a successful business from the get-go. Either have $500K or employ 6 people, either one requires a serious investment. I've looked into some of the visas available for business owners, most do not ever lead to a green card. So you're in a permanent state of "shit, if I fail I get deported". I have a friend whose parents own their own company. They're still not American citizens yet. That's sad, he was afraid he couldn't get a job in 2009 and would get deported. Only reason he stayed in the country is because he ended up going to grad school to stay on a student visa. Make no mistake. Security in the form of a green card is a real concern. Saying you can start a company in the US but won't lead to a green card is disappointing to say the least.

My general idea regarding a business was the idea of doing something on the side, making money and then in 3-5 years possibly expanding the workforce and getting capital investment. This is not allowed on an H1B visa as far as I know. Heck, I might just want to start my own consulting gig. Am I really going to hire more than 2-3 people in the first years?

To pull this off, you need a large amount of resources to effectively have a successful business from day one. Can you imagine telling Jeff Bezos he needs to be successful from day one? It's a very high bar they've set for immigrant business owners and founders.

What I'm proposing is that if you really want the smartest and highest-skilled people to thrive and create jobs in this country, you need to give them more freedom. It doesn't have to be right away, but maybe after 5 years it can be "OK, you've made over half a million dollars in salary, you're well integrated. Here's. Green card, you STEM PhD bastard. Go do what you want."

I have tons of friends who are immigrants (18-35y). I can't think of one who has started a company. On the other hand, some of my American friends have started their own companies (irrespective of how stupid some of their ideas are). None of my immigrant friends ever say: "I have this app idea or this business idea. I'm going to work on it for the next year and see where it goes." Again, because the risk is real. Company fails and you might end up deported. It is absolutely terrifying to consider an option that might force you out of the country I'd things don't work out - deportation is not a risk most people have to concern themselves when starting a company.

They like to tout Elon Musk as an example of a 1st gen immigrant. Yet conveniently forget he was a Canadian citizen and that gave him a whole lot more freedom that if he was a South African citizen. Had he not been a Canadian, I doubt he would've done all the things he did. Probably would've remained in his PhD program at Stanford and wouldve worked a decade before getting his green card.

If Congress/liberals/tech companies really wanted us to start our companies and create American jobs, they wouldn't have the restrictions they have right now.

Lunostrelki

Woodpecker
@Genghis Khan
Man that is messed up. Another confirmation that our laws are there to serve corporate interests, not national welfare.