Migrant Invasion of USA

Lunostrelki

Woodpecker
Leonard D Neubache said:
They'll vote for whoever promises to let their relatives in and in doing so increase their national market share and reduce their need to operate outside of their enclaves.

They'll vote against whoever promises to close the borders.

It's not a smidgen more complicated than that.

They used to vote R when assimilation was assumed and the US was still ascendant. Now there's nothing left to assimilate with, and not many people will shackle themselves to a sinking cultural ship. Chinese are better off retaining their Chinese identity because in 100 years there will still be a China.
This defeatism gets really retarded sometimes.

It's in the interest of nobody who immigrated here and has the American dream going for them for some rabid leftists to mess it up. Doesn't matter what race. When they have kids, they don't have the cultural and social connections to the home country needed to identify with that country's way of life, its laws, and politics.

Middle-class people who own property do not want more taxes on their property. They don't want third-worlders living near them in large numbers. They don't want rule of law to be abandoned and replaced by mob rule.

The narrative of the American project being beyond repair is the flip side of the Left's crazy identity politics. Both come from a place of faithless ignorance about the founding principles of the country, blaming other people for one's own lack of creativity and resilience, and replacing nuanced study of reality with para-Marxist assumptions.

Simeon_Strangelight said:
Whether the Chinese in the US fall slightly to the left or right won't matter. My personal guess is that they will face more increased discrimination later and the term Asian/Chinese Privilege will come to the US in the next years. They don't have numbers large enough to make a difference in the US.

Pandering to any voters is irrelevant frankly. Neither US party offers any light out. Republicans are globohomo-hardore-light and Democrats are globohomos-dominatrix-hardcore.

The anti-White SJW-ideology is way too powerful in the West and White Man Bad will only become stronger - even higher-IQ Asians will believe it in righteous anger. Why is that so hard to understand when most college Whites believe it? The West is on suicide course and that's that. Ice-berg straight ahead and let's pick up more steam - we deserve it.
I'm not sure if this was made in reference to my post, but I did not say that the Republicans should pander to any one demographic. Of course, whites are the main voting bloc and also more likely to vote for Trump, so they should absolutely be prioritized. What I said was that the Trump campaign should include subtle tactics to wrest more minorities (with East Asians being the easiest to get on board due to cultural and socioeconomic factors) from the leftists.

This is feasible because Trump's policies are actually advantageous for high-performing minorities, and because the Left has revealed its true colors since day one of his presidency with the violent "fuck Trump" riots, low-level Antifa terrorism, and fat congresswomen who quite clearly hate the country and pretty much all decent people who live in it.
 

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Lunostrelki said:
Leonard D Neubache said:
They'll vote for whoever promises to let their relatives in and in doing so increase their national market share and reduce their need to operate outside of their enclaves.

They'll vote against whoever promises to close the borders.

It's not a smidgen more complicated than that.

They used to vote R when assimilation was assumed and the US was still ascendant. Now there's nothing left to assimilate with, and not many people will shackle themselves to a sinking cultural ship. Chinese are better off retaining their Chinese identity because in 100 years there will still be a China.
This defeatism gets really retarded sometimes.

It's in the interest of nobody who immigrated here and has the American dream going for them for some rabid leftists to mess it up. Doesn't matter what race. When they have kids, they don't have the cultural and social connections to the home country needed to identify with that country's way of life, its laws, and politics.

Middle-class people who own property do not want more taxes on their property. They don't want third-worlders living near them in large numbers. They don't want rule of law to be abandoned and replaced by mob rule.

The narrative of the American project being beyond repair is the flip side of the Left's crazy identity politics. Both come from a place of faithless ignorance about the founding principles of the country, blaming other people for one's own lack of creativity and resilience, and replacing nuanced study of reality with para-Marxist assumptions.
...
Uhh, no. It's just tracking the trends in voting, demographics and policy over the last 50 years and further identifying that nothing much is changing to alter the status quo.

Ignorance is faith that magic dirt and magic documents will turn 100 million Mexicans into 100 million Toe-maas Jeffersonas.
 

Lunostrelki

Woodpecker
Leonard D Neubache said:
Uhh, no. It's just tracking the trends in voting, demographics and policy over the last 50 years and further identifying that nothing much is changing to alter the status quo.

Ignorance is faith that magic dirt and magic documents will turn 100 million Mexicans into 100 million Toe-maas Jeffersonas.
Well yeah it's not gonna change if nobody does anything about it.

Trends don't always predict the future. According to those trends, Trump should never have gotten elected and the Left should still be running entirely unchallenged in all public spheres. If Trump and a few hundred thousand people who voted for him in the key states had looked at those "trends" and given up, we'd have Hillary and the silent march of the Left would continue.
 

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I agree completely that Trump's election has changed things. It absolutely ended the silent march of the Left. Now the Left is forced to march noisily, which it is doing quite aptly.

Trump isn't even slowing illegal immigration much less reversing it ergo his election sounded the warning alarm in time for people to get to the life rafts, but the ship will sink, make no mistake. The main reason? Take a good look at what Trump's election has done. Its paralyzed the Right entirely because "their guy" is in the Whitehouse so they're honouring their obligation to the democratic process, but Trump is delivering virtually nothing of true relevance to stem the tide of defeat.

Trump is not the solution. His administration is the canary in the coalmine. Either he is powerless and so is the voter by default, or he is complicit and democracy is revealed as a sham.
 
Leonard D Neubache said:
Lunostrelki said:
Leonard D Neubache said:
They'll vote for whoever promises to let their relatives in and in doing so increase their national market share and reduce their need to operate outside of their enclaves.

They'll vote against whoever promises to close the borders.

It's not a smidgen more complicated than that.

They used to vote R when assimilation was assumed and the US was still ascendant. Now there's nothing left to assimilate with, and not many people will shackle themselves to a sinking cultural ship. Chinese are better off retaining their Chinese identity because in 100 years there will still be a China.
This defeatism gets really retarded sometimes.

It's in the interest of nobody who immigrated here and has the American dream going for them for some rabid leftists to mess it up. Doesn't matter what race. When they have kids, they don't have the cultural and social connections to the home country needed to identify with that country's way of life, its laws, and politics.

Middle-class people who own property do not want more taxes on their property. They don't want third-worlders living near them in large numbers. They don't want rule of law to be abandoned and replaced by mob rule.

The narrative of the American project being beyond repair is the flip side of the Left's crazy identity politics. Both come from a place of faithless ignorance about the founding principles of the country, blaming other people for one's own lack of creativity and resilience, and replacing nuanced study of reality with para-Marxist assumptions.
...
Uhh, no. It's just tracking the trends in voting, demographics and policy over the last 50 years and further identifying that nothing much is changing to alter the status quo.

Ignorance is faith that magic dirt and magic documents will turn 100 million Mexicans into 100 million Toe-maas Jeffersonas.
You look at Trump v. Hillary in the campaign and this is what you got...

Trump: Anti-War. Pro-American worker. Pro-Middle Class. Pro-Infrastructure rebuilding. Pro-Family.

Hillary: Pro-War. Anti-American worker. Destroy the Middle Class through immigration and visa workers. Anti-Family. More laws against men.

And still the demographics of Trump v. Hillary were almost identical as two boring/nearly identical candidates such as Bush v. Gore.

The voting demographics are not going to change nearly enough to make up for the demographic changes in the country. In 10 years the Democrats run everything top to bottom.
 
It's hilarious how the same globohomo open borders propaganda workers in the media can turn on a dime about immigration:


Recently India decided to become more shitlord towards the Kashmir region - allows now Hindus to buy land in the Muslim dominated part.

The media now calls this "ethnic cleansing" and say this:

Human rights activists said that the moves to change Kashmir’s status were only the first steps in a broader plan to erode Kashmir’s core rights and seed the area with non-Kashmiris, altering the demographics and eventually destroying its character. Previous laws barred outsiders from owning property.
So suddenly the New York Times sounds like an ethno-nationalist "far-right" think-tank.

Those bastards! It's colorful diversity when it's done to Whites, but it's ethnic cleansing when it's done to those poor poor oppressed super-peaceful Muslims.
 

Jaydublin

Pelican
^^^. I've always thought that when it is time for the tide to turn we will see the media turn against immigration and report news truthfully or even exaggerating the harm done by mass migration. They will get the natives and even the 3rd-4th-5th generation migrants fired up. They don't really want a takeover. They seek chaos.
 

bucky

Pelican
It_is_my_time said:
Leonard D Neubache said:
Lunostrelki said:
Leonard D Neubache said:
They'll vote for whoever promises to let their relatives in and in doing so increase their national market share and reduce their need to operate outside of their enclaves.

They'll vote against whoever promises to close the borders.

It's not a smidgen more complicated than that.

They used to vote R when assimilation was assumed and the US was still ascendant. Now there's nothing left to assimilate with, and not many people will shackle themselves to a sinking cultural ship. Chinese are better off retaining their Chinese identity because in 100 years there will still be a China.
This defeatism gets really retarded sometimes.

It's in the interest of nobody who immigrated here and has the American dream going for them for some rabid leftists to mess it up. Doesn't matter what race. When they have kids, they don't have the cultural and social connections to the home country needed to identify with that country's way of life, its laws, and politics.

Middle-class people who own property do not want more taxes on their property. They don't want third-worlders living near them in large numbers. They don't want rule of law to be abandoned and replaced by mob rule.

The narrative of the American project being beyond repair is the flip side of the Left's crazy identity politics. Both come from a place of faithless ignorance about the founding principles of the country, blaming other people for one's own lack of creativity and resilience, and replacing nuanced study of reality with para-Marxist assumptions.
...
Uhh, no. It's just tracking the trends in voting, demographics and policy over the last 50 years and further identifying that nothing much is changing to alter the status quo.

Ignorance is faith that magic dirt and magic documents will turn 100 million Mexicans into 100 million Toe-maas Jeffersonas.
You look at Trump v. Hillary in the campaign and this is what you got...

Trump: Anti-War. Pro-American worker. Pro-Middle Class. Pro-Infrastructure rebuilding. Pro-Family.

Hillary: Pro-War. Anti-American worker. Destroy the Middle Class through immigration and visa workers. Anti-Family. More laws against men.

And still the demographics of Trump v. Hillary were almost identical as two boring/nearly identical candidates such as Bush v. Gore.

The voting demographics are not going to change nearly enough to make up for the demographic changes in the country. In 10 years the Democrats run everything top to bottom.
People like Vox Day and Owen Benjamin go on about "not giving into defeatism" and not being black pill about demographics and ban commenters who they accuse of the same. They remind me of Mussolini circa 1940 jumping into WW2 when Italy was in no way prepared because after decades of listening to it, he'd come to believe his own propaganda.
 

Easy_C

Crow
Leonard D Neubache said:
After that a couple of years without electricity and everyone who isn't where they belong will either die or go back. Anyone who isn't committed entirely to civilized behavior will also be wiped out by necessity.

But again, maybe that's part of their plan. Dilute the West, wipe out 90% of the world's population, create a functionally new species from the remainder. It's not beyond their code of ethics by any stretch.
That's a deep rabbit hole and closely tied into the question of who the "Chosen Tribe" was chosen by. As far as I can determine you're not far off on much except the identity of "them".
 

Yatagan

Pelican
Gold Member
bucky said:
It_is_my_time said:
Leonard D Neubache said:
Lunostrelki said:
Leonard D Neubache said:
They'll vote for whoever promises to let their relatives in and in doing so increase their national market share and reduce their need to operate outside of their enclaves.

They'll vote against whoever promises to close the borders.

It's not a smidgen more complicated than that.

They used to vote R when assimilation was assumed and the US was still ascendant. Now there's nothing left to assimilate with, and not many people will shackle themselves to a sinking cultural ship. Chinese are better off retaining their Chinese identity because in 100 years there will still be a China.
This defeatism gets really retarded sometimes.

It's in the interest of nobody who immigrated here and has the American dream going for them for some rabid leftists to mess it up. Doesn't matter what race. When they have kids, they don't have the cultural and social connections to the home country needed to identify with that country's way of life, its laws, and politics.

Middle-class people who own property do not want more taxes on their property. They don't want third-worlders living near them in large numbers. They don't want rule of law to be abandoned and replaced by mob rule.

The narrative of the American project being beyond repair is the flip side of the Left's crazy identity politics. Both come from a place of faithless ignorance about the founding principles of the country, blaming other people for one's own lack of creativity and resilience, and replacing nuanced study of reality with para-Marxist assumptions.
...
Uhh, no. It's just tracking the trends in voting, demographics and policy over the last 50 years and further identifying that nothing much is changing to alter the status quo.

Ignorance is faith that magic dirt and magic documents will turn 100 million Mexicans into 100 million Toe-maas Jeffersonas.
You look at Trump v. Hillary in the campaign and this is what you got...

Trump: Anti-War. Pro-American worker. Pro-Middle Class. Pro-Infrastructure rebuilding. Pro-Family.

Hillary: Pro-War. Anti-American worker. Destroy the Middle Class through immigration and visa workers. Anti-Family. More laws against men.

And still the demographics of Trump v. Hillary were almost identical as two boring/nearly identical candidates such as Bush v. Gore.

The voting demographics are not going to change nearly enough to make up for the demographic changes in the country. In 10 years the Democrats run everything top to bottom.
People like Vox Day and Owen Benjamin go on about "not giving into defeatism" and not being black pill about demographics and ban commenters who they accuse of the same. They remind me of Mussolini circa 1940 jumping into WW2 when Italy was in no way prepared because after decades of listening to it, he'd come to believe his own propaganda.
Vox believes the U.S. will breakup in the 2030s due to demographics (among other things).
 
< Not gonna happen....

Today I heard from a San Francisco resident that they intend to make it payable to enter San Francisco Downtown. I mentioned that one of the days to deal with the diversity and enrichment will be by creating green, blue and red zones. They will start with making some areas to be payable, then areas where the wealthy live will also be restricted. Then they only need to add some military presence and combat drones.

If you can't afford it, then you gotta nuke it out with the enriched regions.
 

Malone

Pelican
Gold Member
When did storming another nation's border in force become not a big deal? Where are the fucking machine guns?
 
Even if minorities vote Republican - who cares? The GOP are a traitorous bunch. I guess then we can sink together if that helps the grift-right sleep at night.
 
Correct - it's the choice between two sorts of quicksand - one just lets you sink slower to the bottom.

Though there are other metrics out there coming along with it - less the GOP voting pattern. A true right wing population might one day say: "I am not voting for anyone of those sheisters." Then a third party candidate may have a real chance on the level of Ross Perot.
 
Top