Migrant Invasion of USA

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Not this side of a rebellion. Information control is too tight. Even benign chumps like Yang struggled to get traction this time around. A Ron Paul type 3rd party would be whistling in the wind.

Trump doesn't understand or care about demographic shifts, Democrats understand them perfectly and their entire strategy is based on it. At the end of the day, rhetoric aside, he really doesn't have a clue what he's doing. There is no political savior coming for America - we are disintegrating as a nation and it's only going to get worse. This isn't really a "black pill" so much as just a basic understanding of what marks the terminal decline of any empire in human history. I recommend investing in skills and bug-out stuff just in case your area gets hit especially bad, because it's always better to be prepared ahead of time than to need those things and be unable to acquire them.

The West was doomed as soon as they let a hostile group take control of their money system. After that it was just a solid strategy of theirs to march through the entire culture on all levels silently and without getting noticed. The demographic replacement is just the final finishing stroke.

The West doesn't have Bahrain or Arab gulf state system where the 15% minority can lord over the 85% foreigner-majority easily. Because those foreigners of Bahrain could be within that country for generations and they still are no citizens and never will be. The West has always had a different model and the US immigration system simply reflected that. They threw everything aside on a mountain of lies.

The question now is how hard the repercussions will be to the old way of life. Time will tell, but it's true that the US debt ratio will have to be repaid in some kind of currency devaluation. Though let me tell you this - it can be done the Greek and Argentina way with the people being worse off, but somehow scraping by.

MichaelW is right - empires come and go. It's sad to witness it, but at least everyone can plan ahead - just don't do it with silver coins and guns. This requires a more elaborate strategy.

MichaelWitcoff said:
Trump doesn't understand or care about demographic shifts, Democrats understand them perfectly and their entire strategy is based on it. At the end of the day, rhetoric aside, he really doesn't have a clue what he's doing. There is no political savior coming for America - we are disintegrating as a nation and it's only going to get worse. This isn't really a "black pill" so much as just a basic understanding of what marks the terminal decline of any empire in human history. I recommend investing in skills and bug-out stuff just in case your area gets hit especially bad, because it's always better to be prepared ahead of time than to need those things and be unable to acquire them.
When people use the term "black pill" to reference people explaining what a failure Trump has been, that is the blue pill.

The red pill/blue pill decision is simply truth v. lies. Trump is a failure, Trump is getting nothing done for his base, Trump has used the DOJ to attack and silence his own base. This thread is about "migrant invasion of the USA" and Trump has done nothing to slow it down and even cheers for more "legal immigration". This isn't "black pill" this is just the truth, it is red pill.

The black pill would be admitting Trump is a failure and all hope is lost so you give up. We don't know if all hope is lost or not, but we do know that Trump has done nothing and seems to have no plans of doing anything to help the middle class that voted for him. The red pill is truly understanding where things are heading, getting prepared, and knowing that if we are to survive what is coming it is up to us and not some full of lies politician.

My simple point is that telling the truth about Trump doing nothing for his base isn't "black pill". Most everyone on here knows my thoughts on Trump, but that hasn't stopped me in my fight to achieve my goals. I still get up early every day, slam my coffee, get to work, build and prepare. I just know I am no longer preparing for a great life as much as I am preparing to survive and protect my loved ones the best I can. I hope Trump proves me wrong, changes course and all my hard work gives me a great life of leisure and travel. But hope is simply a four letter word and I know the probabilities of this being true and instead I am mentally prepared for survival.

Easy_C

Crow
Stop being negative!

If you're just going to complain then you don't get a vote

(actual quote from this forum).

Sorry but I refuse to engage in delusions just because it enables me to feel good about tribal hero worship.

Easy_C said:
Stop being negative!

If you're just going to complain then you don't get a vote

(actual quote from this forum).

Sorry but I refuse to engage in delusions just because it enables me to feel good about tribal hero worship.
LOL.

Well, Trump's campaign and what I learned from it and then branched off from there, was the greatest learning/growing experience of my life. Unfortunately he has not followed through on his promises, but I have had personal growth as a man the likes I would have probably never experienced without his campaign and the actions thereafter of other great men, such as Roosh himself.

So I can say that for Trump and be positive :)

bucky

Pelican
Yatagan said:
bucky said:
It_is_my_time said:
Leonard D Neubache said:
Lunostrelki said:
This defeatism gets really retarded sometimes.

It's in the interest of nobody who immigrated here and has the American dream going for them for some rabid leftists to mess it up. Doesn't matter what race. When they have kids, they don't have the cultural and social connections to the home country needed to identify with that country's way of life, its laws, and politics.

Middle-class people who own property do not want more taxes on their property. They don't want third-worlders living near them in large numbers. They don't want rule of law to be abandoned and replaced by mob rule.

The narrative of the American project being beyond repair is the flip side of the Left's crazy identity politics. Both come from a place of faithless ignorance about the founding principles of the country, blaming other people for one's own lack of creativity and resilience, and replacing nuanced study of reality with para-Marxist assumptions.
Uhh, no. It's just tracking the trends in voting, demographics and policy over the last 50 years and further identifying that nothing much is changing to alter the status quo.

Ignorance is faith that magic dirt and magic documents will turn 100 million Mexicans into 100 million Toe-maas Jeffersonas.
You look at Trump v. Hillary in the campaign and this is what you got...

Trump: Anti-War. Pro-American worker. Pro-Middle Class. Pro-Infrastructure rebuilding. Pro-Family.

Hillary: Pro-War. Anti-American worker. Destroy the Middle Class through immigration and visa workers. Anti-Family. More laws against men.

And still the demographics of Trump v. Hillary were almost identical as two boring/nearly identical candidates such as Bush v. Gore.

The voting demographics are not going to change nearly enough to make up for the demographic changes in the country. In 10 years the Democrats run everything top to bottom.
People like Vox Day and Owen Benjamin go on about "not giving into defeatism" and not being black pill about demographics and ban commenters who they accuse of the same. They remind me of Mussolini circa 1940 jumping into WW2 when Italy was in no way prepared because after decades of listening to it, he'd come to believe his own propaganda.
Vox believes the U.S. will breakup in the 2030s due to demographics (among other things).
Yes, but Vox doesn't equate the American people with the US government. He believes the American people, that is those of us mostly descended from Anglo-Saxon people who were here before 1776, will survive. He also doesn't believe in white genocide. I hope he's right about both, but I don't see it.

99% of my close friends from high school and college stopped talking to me because of my support for Trump in 2016. I made an enormous sacrifice trying to wake people up and help get him elected. I got absolutely nothing in return and I have no problem calling his sham administration out for what it is - a grand betrayal of the people who got him into office. I wasn't a big fan of Obama, but I was never banned from social media during his Presidency either.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
MichaelWitcoff said:
99% of my close friends from high school and college stopped talking to me because of my support for Trump in 2016. I made an enormous sacrifice trying to wake people up and help get him elected. I got absolutely nothing in return and I have no problem calling his sham administration out for what it is - a grand betrayal of the people who got him into office. I wasn't a big fan of Obama, but I was never banned from social media during his Presidency either.
Trump might have screwed up many things, but you never had any "close friends" or even "friends" at all. If someone stops talking to you because you liked the wrong person's Facebook post, they're an asshole, not a friend - and would have back-stabbed you anyway at some later opportunity.

Handsome Creepy Eel said:
MichaelWitcoff said:
Trump might have screwed up many things, but you never had any "close friends" or even "friends" at all. If someone stops talking to you because you liked the wrong person's Facebook post, they're an asshole, not a friend - and would have back-stabbed you anyway at some later opportunity.
I dunno, man. I've learned the hard way that liberals are never really your friend - they're never even really each others' friends - but these are people I spent years getting to know and going through tough times with. Even a guy who I was there comforting and supporting when his dad died. True, maybe these people were disloyal, but I didn't know that ahead of time and still watched my friend count plummet. And I stayed the course anyway in the hopes that it would make a difference.

MichaelWitcoff said:
Handsome Creepy Eel said:
MichaelWitcoff said:
I dunno, man. I've learned the hard way that liberals are never really your friend - they're never even really each others' friends - but these are people I spent years getting to know and going through tough times with. Even a guy who I was there comforting and supporting when his dad died. True, maybe these people were disloyal, but I didn't know that ahead of time and still watched my friend count plummet. And I stayed the course anyway in the hopes that it would make a difference.
That's what other guys told me - SJWs and liberals don't have friends - they have temporary associates. As soon as you do a non-PC thing next, don't follow them on the next liberal agenda push, then you are instantly their enemy.

I also noticed this among the ones who got infected by the virus - their entire moral view becomes warped. After a time they cannot even differentiate between good and evil. To them a Somali gang-raping a 10yo girl is just a victim himself while a native 6'4 Swede shouting something against a Muslim - he is 100 times worse and should be instantly sent to a gulag.

This mindset gets transported into private life, so that loyalty and friendship, even family becomes an alien concept to them - alien to the old view.

I don't have to agree with friends on political matters so long as they don't hate me for that, but in their world - you have to be on board with 100% of the current dogma or you are instantly the enemy. They disown family members in the same vein.

Only the old Soviet marxists or denouncing Maoists are even remotely similar in terms of indoctrination. It's a mental virus that permeates their entire viewpoint.

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
Dirtyblueshirt said:
California never fails to disappoint. They just let Kate Steinle's killer off the hook.

Is there a thread on California's fall from grace. Cause recently I've seen numerous news reports of insanity in Ca in the past weeks

Samseau

Owl
Gold Member
I never lost any of my friends, including liberals. Sorry to hear that man, but they weren't friends at all. Only complete idiots select friends based on superficial beliefs like politics. "Who knows if someone is right or wrong for sure in politics? All of us are just doing our best to figure stuff out. Anyone could be wrong, no need to hate someone over it, right?"

The above is what I say if things get really serious with a friend. But, since my friends know me and I don't hang out with morons or losers (god help them), I instead said to them: "Trump's gonna win and there's nothing you can do about it." That always got them super riled up. Won hundreds in bets off it.

Minneapolis is becoming ever more enriched. I visited the city the most and have many friends and even remote family living there. It's a shame that the entire city has changed so much - Mall of America is a visit you cannot recommend to anyone anymore. They also have to spend more rent and live in ever more upscale areas in order to avoid the enrichment.

Amazing how they managed to drop Somalis out of all places up in such a Northern cold area - guess it was too white for them.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Friendships we believed to be apolitical turn out only to be the opposite only after the rubber meets the road.

When your progressive friends think they're on a steady track to gain ground evenly year over year over year (regardless of who gets elected) they'll happily befriend "backward conservatives" because they're no real threat to those long term gains.

What we've seen over the last few years is that when progressives believe they're no longer going to see those gains year over year then suddenly that friendship goes out the window. They only know grace in victory, never defeat. As such it would hardly matter if a conservative vocally supported Trump or not. I suspect many conservatives who didn't even vote for Trump have lost these faux friendships simply for refusing to disavow their conservatism altogether the second the 2016 election rocked the boat so savagely.

These days the left will not even respect the position of "I'm a conservative that doesn't support Trump". You are either with them or against them.

People on here get too rah rah about Trump in my opjnion. They underestimate the strength of the liberal propaganda machine. A good 60% of the country at minum sees Trump as a human shit pile and his supporters as a bunch of racist incels. People fucking despise the GOP on blue areas. Their value system is the polar opposite of what the GOP stands for.

Not surprised you got that reaction. All the Trump 2020 guys would do well to keep this in mind.

I think many people would have liked this news with Trump:

https://npcdaily.com/3696/trump-orders-apache-attack-helicopters-for-border-patrol-and-ice/

Trump orders Apache Attack Helicopters for border patrol and ICE
Trump uses money meant for vegan toothpaste and diapers for children caged at border

But Trump remained unfazed. “Have you seen these Hellfire Missiles shooting down boats, drones and what have you? These are great missiles, the best missiles maybe ever!” boasted Trump while sitting behind a machine gun on one of the copters, which his son Barron was co-piloting.

When NPC Daily queried Trump about the warrant issue raised by AOC, he fired one of the copter’s machine guns in the air and laughed, “Here’s your warrant.”

Diversity is our strength.

Easy_C

Crow
Leonard D Neubache said:
What we've seen over the last few years is that when progressives believe they're no longer going to see those gains year over year then suddenly that friendship goes out the window. They only know grace in victory, never defeat. As such it would hardly matter if a conservative vocally supported Trump or not. I suspect many conservatives who didn't even vote for Trump have lost these faux friendships simply for refusing to disavow their conservatism altogether the second the 2016 election rocked the boat so savagely.

Bullshit. They don't know grace even in defeat.

Every leftist regime ever reacts to victory by shooting perceived enemies by the thousands.

Samseau

Owl
Gold Member
Leonard D Neubache said:
Friendships we believed to be apolitical turn out only to be the opposite only after the rubber meets the road.

When your progressive friends think they're on a steady track to gain ground evenly year over year over year (regardless of who gets elected) they'll happily befriend "backward conservatives" because they're no real threat to those long term gains.

These days the left will not even respect the position of "I'm a conservative that doesn't support Trump". You are either with them or against them.
Yes, and the point I'm trying to make is that you can see these types very early on when you meet them. Don't befriend them. Spend the time to find much more loyal friends instead.

Usually the first conversation about politics reveals how brainwashed a person is. If someone shows me they are an imbecile without critical thinking, then I simply avoid them as much as possible. You cannot save the damned.