Migrant Invasion of USA

Simeon_Strangelight said:
droughtmeat said:
So the Catholics are at the forefront of the Jews initiative to destroy christianity?
Seems pretty weird
The Catholic Church is for open borders:

https://onepeterfive.com/italian-bishop-ready-to-turn-all-the-churches-into-mosques/

Italian Bishop: Ready to “Turn All the Churches Into Mosques”
The new pope is progressive and clearly a Freemason down with the globohomo causes.
I'm not a Roman Catholic (except in the truest and most Orthodox sense of the term, in which Byzantium was East Rome and the Orthodox Church is truly catholic), but I do admire that some of my Catholic friends can believe in their group so strongly that they stay part of it despite what's going on with the "leadership." I'd probably have left a long time ago if I were in their shoes. I suppose my true test will come when Orthodox bishops start openly shilling for open borders, which is probably going to happen sooner rather than later anyway.

That said, unless you are a monk, you don't owe slavish obedience to any particular member of the religious hierarchy. Their opinions aren't dogma and I don't believe they can excommunicate you for disagreeing with them.

Samseau

Owl
Gold Member
Nothing new under the sun... a corrupt clergy has been around forever. Some of the quotes below are over 1500 years old.

“The road to Hell is paved with the bones of priests and monks, and the skulls of bishops are the lamp posts that light the path.” – or –

“The road to hell is paved with the skulls of erring priests, with bishops as their signposts.”
St. John Chrysostom attributed.1

“I do not think there are many among Bishops that will be saved, but many more that perish.”
St. John Chrysostom, Extract from St. John Chrysostom, Homily III on Acts 1:12.2

“The floor of hell is paved with the skulls of bishops.”
St. Athanasius, Council of Nicaea, AD 325 attributed.3

“The road to hell is paved with the skulls of bishops.”
Saint John Eudes, attributed.4

“It must be observed, however, that if the faith were endangered, a subject ought to rebuke his prelate even publicly.”
St. Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica II, II, q. 33, a. 45

“Augustine says in his Rule: ‘Show mercy not only to yourselves, but also to him who, being in the higher position among you, is therefore in greater danger.’ But fraternal correction is a work of mercy. Therefore even prelates ought to be corrected.”
St. Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica II, II, q. 33, a. 4, Sed Contra.

“It is better that scandals arise than the truth be suppressed.”
Pope St. Gregory the Great 6

Easy_C

Crow
MichaelWitcoff said:
Leonard D Neubache said:
Where are all the tens of thousands of Americans that have been rounded up and shot by the leftist regime over the last 50 years?
They don't have enough power yet, but that's part of their endgame.
Historically that happens AFTER they officially take power.

It's also done very quietly, and piecemeal deliberately so that they can easily disparage any discussion of those events as the ramblings of lunatics (As seen during the Leninist takeover).

Leonard D Neubache said:
Friendships we believed to be apolitical turn out only to be the opposite only after the rubber meets the road.

When your progressive friends think they're on a steady track to gain ground evenly year over year over year (regardless of who gets elected) they'll happily befriend "backward conservatives" because they're no real threat to those long term gains.

What we've seen over the last few years is that when progressives believe they're no longer going to see those gains year over year then suddenly that friendship goes out the window. They only know grace in victory, never defeat. As such it would hardly matter if a conservative vocally supported Trump or not. I suspect many conservatives who didn't even vote for Trump have lost these faux friendships simply for refusing to disavow their conservatism altogether the second the 2016 election rocked the boat so savagely.

These days the left will not even respect the position of "I'm a conservative that doesn't support Trump". You are either with them or against them.
I've found this to be pretty true over the years, but it's not as stark, and certainly at this point in your life you realize that you've drawn a line in the sand and at our ages of course you aren't going to respect someone who is far away from that and can't critically think.

I guess what I'm trying to figure out a bit is what part of dissipating friendships (such as those you have known since an early age) is growing older and apart naturally, distance/family/etc. and what part was the technology making known the stark differences in positions we held especially in these diametrically opposed political times.

I think in a certain sense, even though I don't put up with BS, I can be charitable (it is hard) and be less demonstrative because I've realized more and more that the drones and propagandized really don't have a clue. I can tell if a guy has a personality that is left leaning due to temperament, genetics, etc but at least is thoughtful and we can have a discussion but understand that our premises are different. The others think they've examined the issues and they haven't, not one iota.

It is really hard to understand others, though, I must say, who walk around in the same world you do and think that people are a) equal, b) should have equal outcomes, and that force or coercion should be used if these don't happen wherever they don't happen --- and it's ok to use such force. I find it impossible to respect such a person, to be honest. It's really an ignoble and disgusting way to look at the world, and what's more, something they never apply to themselves. That may be the worst portion of all.

Easy_C

Crow
How much of a gulf?

You're one economic downturn and one watershed event away from that. The average American is living paycheck to paycheck, heavily indebted, and has enough food to last about 2-3 days.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
To be clear I wasn't disputing that the Left wont engage in another round of mass genocide, just that they hadn't genocided the Right in America already. It was pedantic nit-picking and of no value.

The simple and bulletproof rule is that if it's happened before then it will almost certainly happen again. Perhaps the only saving grace we have which our ancestors did not is a brief window into limitless educational resources that give us fair warning of what's coming and what we need to do to survive it, blunt it, or maybe even prevent the worst of it from occurring at all.

The elite bloodlines thrive by raping entire facings of the globe and then covering their tracks with genocide then civilisational collapse before they take their spoils and buy their way into power elsewhere. I have hope that the Chinese are going to leave many of these deadly parasites stranded during the delicate transition from their former host (us) to their next intended victim (China) but that still leaves a bleak outlook for us since we're primed to have the last of our lifeblood sucked dry before they look to finish us off for good.

< The elite are already doing genocide on the Westerners. Pumping a country full with a hostile people that will make the core tribe a minority in their country even fits the UN defintion of genocide.

Add to it the creation of a suicidal self-hating ideology (White guilt etc), erasure of their own culture and literature, then add to feminism and the empowerment of their women which will lower their birth rates even more - then you finish a tribe off with population replacement that will fuck up their countries for sure. Whether they are in the end genocided is irrelevant now. They could call for reparations in 2045 and by 2065 call for every White woman having to breed with someone non-White by law (the chosen people of course excluded) - genocide complete. You don't have to fire one shot yourself and risk a quite dangerous uprising.

Easy_C

Crow
Problem there is that the Chinese have their own parasitic elite.

The culture is also largely a third world mindset.

Their ethno-centrism will make them extremely resistant to external subversion. However that doesn't mean the coming Chinese century will be great for the rest of us.

< Oh - the Chinese are ruthless and predatory. There was a reason for the relentless Chinese diaspora. However - given a good start like in Hong Kong, Taiwan or Singapore, then they can create quite benign societies similar to Western ones. China now of course is still highly predatory.

It manifests itself there by strange things. Did not know for example that the school stabbings in China are mostly being done by frustrated middle-aged men who take revenge on the elite by murdering young well-off children - thus hurting the higher classes more than if they attacked their wives of the wealthy men. It's a macabre state when their poor feel so desperate and frustrated in order to do something like that - likely also being denied women themselves as the poorest Chinese have obviously trouble attracting wives due to the female shortage.

Renzy

Kingfisher
It's over a year old, but I thought this was a great breakdown of mass immigration and how it would rightfully be seen as a hostile action in any other context outside of the PC West:

One of the glorious side-effects of this mass migration push is that the elite will be ever more willing to support super-woke "minorities" like this Singh woman and others:

You note that it's not funny and most of the time obsessed with pure hatred against Whites. The White women are all about toxic men and feminism.

This wokeness will be the end of comedy. And guys like Dave Chappelle are only up there, because they started earlier, are black and have enough market appeal. And they still manage to call him White Supremacist in some media articles.

The Youtuber Gundam here would deserve 100 times the stand-up special than those woke diversity hires.