Military coup in Myanmar

La Águila Negra

Ostrich
Other Christian
There are plenty of threads where people can discuss these things. In fact probably more than 50 or so.

I am getting a little agitated with the blackpilled freeloaders jumping into every thread crapping things up with 50-worded Telegram style texts claiming to be in the know. This thread is about the domestic and geopolitical reality in Myanmar. If you don't have anything of value to say about that topic, don't reply.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
The word "China" appears 26 times in this thread, so our comments are hardly off topic.
a CIA front that works to subvert, destabilize and if necessary rip apart South East Asian countries that get too close to China.
This is goofy. This is like saying "OMG, Bush did a thing and it really damaged the democrat party." Then him and Obama are photographed at a party together having cocktails. This conflict is fake dude. It's two puppets on the same hand. False dichotomy.

Wake me up when a new leader in Myanmar goes against globalism as a whole. Not when they change flavor from CIA to MSS... that is fake and gay.

La Águila Negra

Ostrich
Other Christian
The word "China" appears 26 times in this thread, so our comments are hardly off topic.

This is goofy. This is like saying "OMG, Bush did a thing and it really damaged the democrat party." Then him and Obama are photographed at a party together having cocktails. This conflict is fake dude. It's two puppets on the same hand. False dichotomy.

Wake me up when a new leader in Myanmar goes against globalism as a whole. Not when they change flavor from CIA to MSS... that is fake and gay.
Everything you see is fake
Everything you don't see is real - my reality that is.

Source: trustmebro.

As usual zero evidence of 'globalist controlled China'. And the MSS isn't nearly on the same level as the CIA, but that's probably something that people completely stuck in their alt media-matrix will never comprehend

As an additional question, what's your opinion on covid19 and viruses as a whole?

Asking because these two crackpot theories often go together.